• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
And I do mean ALWAYS. Doesn't matter the race, gender or even behavior. Lod doesn't mind me and the brothers (while insulting to a non-Nord) are fine, but, if I enter the Jarls longhouse or the apothecary I get attacked! What did I do! Why do you hate me? I don't have any bounties and I've never even been here before! Funny, but the guards are happy to take my side against the redguard witch from Grave Concoctions, but I can see them taking the Jarls side.

Only solution seems to be to beat the crap out of everbody, sheath your weapon and pay your fine. You'll never be able to buy Lakeview, but, hey. At least if I side with the Stormies in the Civil war, they Jarl changes and I have a second chance.

Atz

Hey Daelon :) I have same sitution in Markarth , and Riften . I did all reguired for the purchase of both those homes , and am unable to buy so I will fight for the Legion and change both the Jarl's and " Wala " . S.R. Politics ( stink ) LOL :vomit:

Grelod The Kind

This happens to me frequently in Castle Volkihar.

Here is the solution if you are on the PC:
1) Enter the area.
2) After you get aggreod, open the console (press the tilde ~ key), and type in coc Riverwood.
3) Come back to the area (you can use the console for fast access if you know how, otherwise fast travel or walk).
You should be good to go after this.

Non-PC players - you might want to try leaving the area on foot and running away until you can fast travel / wait. Then, come back, and you should be good to go.

The key in this method is that you need to get AGGROED first, and then the issue clears up. If you do this without them aggroing you, it will keep happening over and over.

Let me know if this works.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
This happens to me frequently in Castle Volkihar.

Here is the solution if you are on the PC:
1) Enter the area.
2) After you get aggreod, open the console (press the tilde ~ key), and type in coc Riverwood.
3) Come back to the area (you can use the console for fast access if you know how, otherwise fast travel or walk).
You should be good to go after this.

Non-PC players - you might want to try leaving the area on foot and running away until you can fast travel / wait. Then, come back, and you should be good to go.

The key in this method is that you need to get AGGROED first, and then the issue clears up. If you do this without them aggroing you, it will keep happening over and over.

Let me know if this works.
I am on PS3 so I will certainly let you know. At least they're easy to outrun. :) Thanks for the info.

JoeReese

I've had that happen to me in Riverwood before. No rhyme or reason, no vampire attacks, just walk into town and suddenly people are beating on me. Odd, though, it was only Alvor the blacksmith and Orgnar the innkeeper's assistant. I never did figure out why.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I never had that happen to me, but I did have that glitch after the Forsworn Conspiracy quest where it's impossible to pay off your fine after that mission is completed, and it's impossible to enter the city without having a guard approach me :eek: The only way I was able to do anything in that city was to do the Civil War questline and let the Stormcloaks have Markarth, and now I'm careful to avoid crime in that city :D which is ironic, since the whole point of me letting the Stormcloaks have it was so that I could continue the DB quests. :3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts