The "Who Would Win ?" Thread !

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

feliciano182

So, this type of ideas seem to have worked before in other forums I've been to, and honest to Stendarr, I haven't seen much of these topics in my time here, let alone one to encompass all "fights", which is what I'm about to attempt.

The rules are simple, we pick contenders, and tally around five votes per fight so we can move on to the next one, I'll start off with:

Farkas VS Brynjolf

I'll vote for Brynjolf in this case, guy seems pretty damn lethal with those two ebony daggers.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
I would say Farkas since he has heavy armor.

Verac

farkas, bryns a thief farkas is a seasoned warrior with a big sword. and is also a werewolf.

KD.

I say Brynjolf, just because he seems more skilled. Farkas might have Heavy Armour, but I think Bryjnolf would dodge more blows and land more. (And I like his accent.)

Ariadne33

It depends on whether it's a fair fight or not ;)
Farkas would win a fair fight but the question is if he would ever see it coming, he's not too bright! Hehe.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
If Brynjolf thinks he is not too bright, then he gets the fist right?

Zyphur

Farkas, because he would just turn into a werewolf and eat his face. Unless you cured him, then Brynjolf, because I don't think Farkas is very graceful.

feliciano182

Farkas, because he would just turn into a werewolf and eat his face. Unless you cured him, then Brynjolf, because I don't think Farkas is very graceful.

It does take time to become a werewolf though, at which point Brynjolf can slash away at Farkas.

Zyphur

It doesn't take that much time, just a few seconds and poof. Plus Brynjolf would prolly just stand there with a "wtf" face. ^^

jarif

brynjolf is a master assassin or thief so he will be very agile and fast i guess but il wait for video :p

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Brynjolf for sure. During the Irkghthand quest , he killed a Falmer Shadowmaster in about 7 seconds while Farkas kneels down :cowboy:.

Leseras

Darkness guides me.
Brynjolf for sure. During the Irkghthand quest , he killed a Falmer Shadowmaster in about 7 seconds while Farkas kneels down :cowboy:.
Brynjolf as a follower owns the falmer. Farkas on that stupid companion quest dies in 2 seconds in the final room with the draugr.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
When it comes to game mechanics, I dunno.

Real life? I'd put my money on the guy in heavier armor and wielding a two-handed sword over the dude in leather with a couple of daggers. As armor weight is divided evenly through the body and those swords were much faster in real life than in the game, so I'm not convinced that Brynjolf's speed would do him any good. His only hope would be to move in quick and stab at any openings, but I doubt a seasoned warrior like Farkas would give him that chance.

feliciano182

(( I just tested it. Spawned a Farkas and a Brynjolf, turned combat processing off, added each one to an opposing faction (Bryn to SC and Farkas to Imperials -- realize the other way around would have made more sense, but oh well), turned combat ai back on and watched them fight.

It was very quick.

YouTube is taking forever to process the video, though. ))

You know, if it isn't much of an issue, could you or perhaps Psiberzerker post videos of the characters or factions people suggest in the thread ?

Just asking, though I'm not sure about the idea, I mean, the delight is in the discussion, but I'm fine with either way of doing it.