• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    they both walk to the cell and she is returned to human form "what do you want now?"
    "i need you to tell us which deadra are against us"
    "and why the hell would i do that?"
    "because well let you go if you do"
    "thats awfully trusting of you mistress"
    "yes i know"
    "i think ill tell you them one at a time and hang around just to make you feel uncomfortable"
    "fine"

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    "Oh, sheogorath is on our side, that much is known." Nomad had his hand on his sword, ready to remove Michas head at any moment.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "hmmhmhm silly boy i work with you now no need to hold that sword so loudly" micha traces her fingers down his arm and along the sword "why dont you lighten up" she says getting ungodly close "oh lord" Llia says in the back

Colonelscout312

"Take your hand off me. I will keep my hand here because I don't trust you, not a bit."

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she makes a pouting face but backs off

"whatever you say...no worries i can change people"
    ooc : need sleep see yall tommorow

Colonelscout312

(ooc) Ok, goodnight.

Colonelscout312

"Just tell us what you know." Nomad said, his hand still on his sword.

So this is windhelm, Guldar walked in. He was supposed to free.the witch, the question was, would that be in his best interest. There were guards everywhere, he could easily get caught. But if he joined this opposition of skyrim, then he was certain he could rise to a position of power quickly.

Shakh left through the back of Yorrvaskr so he could get to Eorland quicker, but Eorland wasn't there. He looked around, the other companions hadn't noticed. He looked around and saw a note next to the forge. It said:

Companions,
    We have your precious blacksmith, what are you going to do about it? I'll tell you what you're going to do about it, we've seen a man in your company, that we want. Nomad War-Blade. Bring him to us, in the forest, west of Falkreath, and we'll bring your precious blacksmith.

-Astrid

(ooc) this is important so i thought i would quote it

Shakh knew what he had to do, he took the note and ran to windhelm in search of Nomad...

(ooc) are Nomad and Llia in Windhelm?

Colonelscout312

(ooc) yes, talking to a former sweet roll.

Colonelscout312

(ooc) the jail.

(ooc) ok

Shakh couldn't find Nomad, but remembered something about him being a Stormcloak colonel.
    He headed for Ulfric Stormcloak.
    "Ulfric, do you know a man, Nomad?"
    "Yes! He's down in the jail, with a......sweet roll it looks like."

Shakh couldn't imagine any reason why Nomad would be in jail with a sweet roll, but he carried on nevertheless.

"NOMAD! NOMAD!" He came in shouting with a note in his hand.

Colonelscout312

Nomad turned around.
    "I'll be right back" He said to Llia. "What is it?"

Colonelscout312

Nomad took the note, once he read it he left.
    "I know what's going on. I'll handle this." Nomad left for the dark brotherhood sanctuary

Colonelscout312

"Leave the talking to me."
    Nomad entered the sanctuary. He was greeted by the man that had given him the contract to kill Crusith.
    "You need to finish your job" The dark brotherhood member said.
    "I won't kill him." Nomad said.
    "That was a nice girl with you at whiterun, it would be a shame if she were to be harmed." Nomad knew that they weren't bluffing. They had the power to make anyone suffer terribly.
    "If you side with us, we will give you back the blacksmith and leave the girl alone." Nomad couldn't see a way out.
    "Fine." Nomad said, the blacksmith was given to the orc and they left.
    "Go back to whiterun, and tell Llia I have something to take care of. I'll figure this out."

Colonelscout312

Nomad travelled to falkreath, he needed a plan. The dark brotherhood had given him a deadline of two days, this meant that he needed to warn Llia to ne on alert.

Shakh headed back to Whiterun, he went to Eorland to finally get some equipment.
    After he decided to stay hanging around Jorrvaskr and wait for Nomad, he was nice enough, he looked like he would be a good fighter, despite the fact the Shakh hadn't seen him fight yet.

Colonelscout312

Nomad stopped in whiterun on his way to windhelm. He went to jorrvaskr to stock up on supplies and ask a favor.
    "Shakh, I need you to do so something for me."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts