• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    ok, so you found it?

Colonelscout312

ok, I am researching a bunch of daedra lore and stuff related to the thread.

Crusith The Mighty

Vampire Lord and Archer
    I found it I already posted in it

Colonelscout312

Ok.

Colonelscout312

Ok, I think I may have some trouble continuing until crusith puts out another post, cause I think I know where he is going, but I am not sure, and if he is going to be connected to my post, I don't want to spoil his plans. And it is meant for someone to join in.

Colonelscout312

Well, We have a fairly good story going. Can't wait for the others to join in.

White_Memories

See no evil, speak no evil
    So I heard this is still accepting. There's a link to my favorite character, the only one I've made thus far, in my signature. However, for the sake of the other players I'll put basic things here.

Name: Elgal Tharn
    Race: Bosmer
    (See the link for his full bio, including look, personality and history)
    Class: Rogue
    Side: Daedra

Colonelscout312

Your good to go. You are the first one to join the Daedra.

White_Memories

See no evil, speak no evil
    Your good to go. You are the first one to join the Daedra.

Yeah, I noticed that there were none of the Daedra in this as of yet. But Elgal worships Hircine and was gifted with beast blood for being devout. In fact, I'm writing the journals of his various transformations to help flesh out his background.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    Im in
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: llia Monis
    Race: Imperial
    Class: spell-sword
    Side: the side thats not deadra XD
    Looks: long curly blonde hair, 5'3, Caucasian, very pretty but hides it with baggy clothes and armor. wears a red scarf
    Personality: very bubbly and friendly always tries to talk to someone rather than fight them. she often gets over-excited about stuff and ends up exhausting herself. very loyal and protective of friends. very shy around loud men
    Equipment: one handed katana (legendary quality) passed down from father has gloves with a fortify restoration and a fortify conjuration magic enchantment
    Proficiencies: she is very well trained in restoration and conjuration magic and often wears light armor she also is also somewhat skilled with her katana
    history:she remembers receiving her fathers sword as inheritance he died a long time ago but she has never really been able to let it go. everyone says that he died of a heart attack but a heart doesn't jump out of a mans chest and walk away when it has an attack. shes been following lead and killing several people all across tamriel but finally got a lead that a certain assassin lived in skyrim. shes here now to avenge her father
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colonelscout312

You missed two of the things, your characters age and side.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    fixed

Colonelscout312

Ok, you are good to go. And I have changed my characters age guys, I thought that 37 was too old. He is now 25.

Name: Shakh Burol
    Race: Orsimer
    Appearance: Bald, 7 foot, One Eye after incident with mage, Other eye red. Massive burn mark on side of face.
    Personality: Hates Mages or just magic users in general, pretty lonely but looking for love, someone who is willing to kill and travel with him, he thinks magic and stealth is a waste of time and believes that the only way to defend your self, is with a battle-axe.
    Background: Shakh was adopted by a family of Breton Warriors who found him in the sea that borders High Rock. Living with them in Daggerfall, he was taught how to fight, hunt and otherwise how to survive on his own. At the age of 13, his family made him stay on his own for 3 days, so they could test his ability. He survived, obviously, but came back with one eye. As he recalls it, he got into a scrap with a necromancer in a cave who left him battered and unconscious, hence the massive burn marks on the side of his face. When he turned 20 his family let him leave Daggerfall. He had a 8 year journey, travelling around Tamriel until he decided to settle down in Windhelm, Skyrim. He has since then, spent his time slaying beasts and bandits alike.
    Class: Juggernaut
    Side: The OS

Colonelscout312

Good to go! Welcome to the RP, and in answer to your question in the bannered mare, no. Crusith was one of the first recruits.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    Name: Micha Jomlisa
    Race: imperial
    class: Necromancer
    Looks: a tall beautiful woman with short jet black hair coming down just over her eyes she wears tight robes to show herself off
    Personality: very flirty and very off-putting she has tendency to trick people into giving her what she wants
    Equipment: wears a fortify destruction/conjuration robe cut low at the chest.
    Proficiencies: destruction magic, conjuration magic, daggers, speech
    history: once a maid in the house of Monis. she found she was not happy just climbing the ranks of the servants in the house by lying, sleeping and stealing her way up. and meeting a deadric prince along with coming across an awesome source of magic have helped her become a master witch
    alignment:deadric lord sanguine

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts