• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
(POST ALL OOC AND CHARACTER CARDS HERE)

PLOT:
The year is 4E 255, Alduin has long been vanquished and a new guild has been formed. When a law is broken that the guards refuse to handle, or the guards of a certain city are corrupt, it is up to the Vigilante Syndicate to handle the wrongdoings and keep the citizens safe. The Vigilante Syndicate was founded by a Redguard named Riniso in 4E 243, and is currently led by an Argonian Vampire named Jeroo-Shei in his replacement because Riniso was murdered. While not exactly a "legal" guild, the Vigilante Syndicate must be kept a secret and not revealed to Skyrim's government. It's fortress is located in Autumnshade Clearing, where they have formed an alliance with the Spriggans there and convinced some of the Spriggans to join them. They receive their missions from hearing rumors or being contacted directly by a person, be it letter or them showing up at their door. The Vigilante Syndicate is neutrally good on terms of being good or evil, they just wish to undo the injustices of the guards.

NPC CHARACTER CARD:
Just to be creative I've made an NPC that can be controlled by any of the people RPing, she's a healer for the group.

Name: Amarie
Race: Breton
Appearance: An attractive young woman with long dark brown hair and green eyes.
Main Skills: Alchemy, Restoration. (She's the healer of the Syndicate)
Equipment: A small dagger for defending herself. Gold hoodless priest robes.
Reason for Joining: Didn't like the guards mistreating her and her family for not being a Nord when she lived in Windhelm.
Personality: Very nice and encouraging.
Werewolf/Vampire: N/A

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Jeroo-Shei was sitting on his throne in the syndicate's hideout, feeling high and superior with his fist holding his head from the arm of the chair. While Amarie was working on a new healing elixir at the alchemy lab. He heard a sudden knock at the door. "I wonder who that could be" he thought. So he got up and walked over to the door and opened it. It was a man who had a bag of gold in his hand, the man had an extremely worried look on his face. "Please! Help me! My sister was sexually violated in Markarth by the thane! The guards wont do anything about it because of that bastard's position in the court!". Jeroo-Shei silently nodded and took the payment from the guy, and told him his people would get on it, then closed the door. Once the door was shut, he shouted to the whole group in the building that they had a new mission.

blue 468

Arannir was busy sharpening his swords when he heard Jeroo tell every one that they had a job. He wasn't sure if he was going to be apart of it because he was a new member and had yet to get a mission and was growing more anxious to do something.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Jeroo-Shei walked over to the new Wood Elf sharpening his swords. Jeroo could see the eager look on his face and he thought he looked like a decent fighter. So he walked up to Arannir and said, "Arannir, I know you're new to the Syndicate and I want to give everyone in here a chance to do something. So listen, go to Markarth, find the thane, from what I know, he's a Nord by the name of Mjulnek. Make him admit his crime to the court, it doesn't matter how you do it, just do it. Got it?" Jeroo had faith in this one, something about him made Jeroo-Shei confident that he would get the job done right.

blue 468

"am I to do this alone?" asked Arannir he wasn't one to get nervous but it never hurt to have backup.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Jeroo shrugged and said, "It's your choice, if you want backup you can have backup, if not, you can do it alone. But if you choose to have a companion at your side, I can send one of our allied Spriggans along with you. So what will it be?"

Star Gazer

Seven was in the Vigilantes for some time now. He was always watched, but never participated in any of the missions they were sent on. Markarth, the City of Stone, the place that held you prisoner for all that time. The thane of Markarth? He was the one to blame me for the massacre. Just because he is the thane, doesn't mean that he can blame innocent children for the crimes he had committed. Yeah, but how do you plan on making him confess? Asked Simon, his caterpillar. I don't want him to talk. I want him to sing... No... There will be enough singing at his funeral. "I will go with him." Blurted out Seven. He almost clasped his hand over his mouth to keep him from talking, but he had already said it.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Jeroo-Shei turned around and looked at Seven and he said, "You're welcome to go with him if you want to."

blue 468

"it would be nice to travel with someone for once" Arannir said looking at the strange young man. He wasn't sure but he could have sworn he heard him talking to himself.

Star Gazer

Well, you've done it now. Once the thane recognizes you, he'll kill you. He won't recognize me. I look different after ten years with no sunlight. We'll see about that. "When do we leave for Markarth?" Asked Seven, eagerly.

blue 468

Arannir watched as he continued to talk to himself and smiled "whenever your ready" he replied

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
"It would be best if you two could get going now." said Jeroo-Shei interrupting them, before his image vanished into the shadows. That was his way of teleporting back to his coffin's room. After he was in his room, he opened his royal coffin and slept in it. He was tired from having to do so much that day.

Star Gazer

"I've been ready for quite some time." Seven said. Shh, don't make it obvious. Simon said. Seven settled down a bit and relaxed his muscles. ((Darn. These posts are getting shorter as we speak!!))

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Forgive me, comrades, stated Doonkur, while scratching his head and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. But it would appear my Khajiit blood has caused me to oversleep yet again. He glanced at Seven and Arannir and Simon, the latter always bringing a smile to his face.

I just overheard Jeroo-Shei mention something about a job in Markarth. He shrugged. If you'll have me, I'd like to accompany you three on this journey. As they say, there's always safety in numbers, no?

I'll also speak with Amarie to see if she can concoct something to, um, assist me in my overzealousness for sleep. The Khajiit smiled at the threesome. So what say you?

blue 468

"we would love to have you" Arannir was tying to act friendly which was a rare thing for him and was almost making him grimace. "though we would have to leave as soon as possible" he said while sitting down getting uncomfortable.

blue 468

Arannir nodded and walked off to get his things packed leaving seven by himself. He was still unsure if there mission would go as planned and if he could trust the two.

dunklunk

Having procured a potion from Amarie, Doonkur then returned to his quarters to retrieve his gear. At the top of his list was his favorite weapon, the ebony bow. He searched high and low for his ebony dagger, cursing under his breath as to where he might have left it last. Standing up straight and having surveyed his surroundings, he suddenly realized his folly. You idiot! he chastised himself. It is where it always is. In the small of your back. He chuckled, reminding himself that the dagger had been hidden there for so long and so often, that it felt like it wasn't even there. Strapping on his armor, he then made his way back to the room where he had left the others.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
Garrus came out of his room, a dark lair of mechanised wonders and fine-line-genius, a sanctuary where he could always find serenity in tinkering with numerous contraptions, to find Arannir, Seven and Doonkur getting ready to set off, presumably for another endeavour of mercenary justice. Garrus took note of the things going on, and passed them all to grab a sweetroll from the kitchen.

He returned to them, with a mouthful of sweet delicacy, and lent against the wall, crossing his arms with the half-eaten treat in his hand.

Garrus took another bite out of the pastry. The sugary taste was like Ambrosia. Whilst other were addicted to Skooma, Garrus was addicted to sweetrolls; he couldn't get enough of them, he was like a vampire, but dependant on baker's creations, not blood.

Doonkur and Arannir left the room in the direction of their own, Garrus assumed they were preparing their things, whilst Seven stood there, confused and strangely fidgety, as he always was. But then he calmed his jittery body down, and seemed to actually relax a little. A welcome change of character from the bizarre young man.

dunklunk

Doonkur finally made his way back to the room where he had left the others. Only this time, another member of the Syndicate was there. Garrus, the Imperial. Truly, I'll have to inquire about his smithing skills, thought the Khajiit. Perhaps he can improve and enhance my bow. Doonkur smirked at the thought of a potentially more potent weapon.

Approaching the others, Doonkur asked, We ready? while at the same time glancing around the room, in search of the other Vigilantes.