The unofficial Keith thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Keith?

• Total voters

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!

Here in his Keith, that they have Keithen. Here do we Keith, that we might Keith. By night we Keith, what by day was Keithen. Far from Keiths, he grows ever near to Keith. Our eyes once were Keithed, now through him do we Keith. Our hands once were Keith, now through them does he Keith. And when the world shall Keith, and when the world shall Keith, and when the world Keith, that world will cease to Keith. - Keith's Chant

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Keith wins!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

rizen

A to the K homeboy
I wish I had more Keith in my pocket. Be shouting you all at the Keith with some extra Keith for leftover Keith...Keith on that Keith for a Keith. :D

Epic Keith

Here in his Keith, that they have forgotten. Here do we Keith, that we might remember. By night we Keith, what by day was stolen. Far from Keith, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were Keith, now through him do we see. Our hands once were Keith, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall Keith, and when the world shall see, and when the world Keiths, that world will cease to be. - Keith's Chant

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
The keith shall always be with us, in the heart of every keith lies an even greater keith.

Epic Keith

You all simply adopted the Keith, but I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light by the time I was a Keith. By then it was nothing but a BLINDING!

No one cared who I was until I became Keith

When all of the forums is Keith, then you have my permission to die

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
You all simply adopted the Keith, but I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light by the time I was a Keith. By then it was nothing but a BLINDING!

No one cared who I was until I became Keith

When all of the forums is Keith, then you have my permission to die

I even made a signature for you >.<
Keith.png

Epic Keith

I JUST TRY TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS, OKAY?!?!?!
BUT I NEVER FELT THIS WAY FOR ANYONE BEFORE. THE THING BETWEEN ME AND KEITH....IT'S....JUST....SO....

AAAAAH! >.<

:D

Just let it out......Let the feelings flow......

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Keith!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts