OOC The Tsaesci's Foray (TTF) - Character Cards and OOC Discussion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    My next post will just be set just outside Rorikstead... I'm just waiting on some others to reply.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Hooray! Yeah I understand, I'm just really antsy and impatient when it comes to posting in RPs. :p Just let me know if I get too annoying. :D

OldLace

researcher of all the things
    Melee, the RP was moving a tad bit faster till recent. Perhaps you are bad luck!

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Oh no! :sadface: Well hopefully my bad luck goes away soon!

OldLace

Sprinkle salt and holy water! Burn some thyme! Call an exorcist! Heck, call the wiccans!
    Anything but to retain the bad juju with which thou hast curs'd us!

Er, when my stomach acts up I sometimes... become a tenth century monk. Anyways, hope everyone pops back up soon, I just threw down my DS in rage and now need another distraction from school!

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    In the mean time, I shall write a narrative based on this roleplay.
    I'll need a deep background on each character, and I'm not sure if I can include all eight while still make them all feel unique... e_e

OldLace

Oh, cool! If you want to include Mum-mra, I'll type something up for you to use. Her background is so vague that you can basically say whatever you want.

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    Hey guys, I'm going to need some detailed information about your characters in order to write about them in the narrative. I'll be combining these details with your character cards, along with any other specific quirks or intricacies that he or she has to offer (add them here, after the results of the quiz you're about to take).
    My MBTI Personality Type - MBTI Basics
    Post your character's four letter personality archetype along with its description in this thread, and I'll add it to this post. Try not to repeat one of the personality types below; we need everyone to stand out!
    Current Characters
    Gorzash
    INFP - Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.
    Story details - Gorz's father gave him a dark emerald ring that he carries with him wherever he goes. The sight of it reminds him of his father, his old life, his vengeful motivation, and himself. His parents were killed and robbed during a bandit raid on their caravan. Gorz killed one of them to get the ring back; it was the only thing that he could salvage before fleeing into the wilderness.
    Melee
    ESFP - Outgoing, friendly, and accepting. Exuberant lovers of life, people, and material comforts. Enjoy working with others to make things happen. Bring common sense and a realistic approach to their work, and make work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, adapt readily to new people and environments. Learn best by trying a new skill with other people.
    Story details - She is frequently plagued by nightmares of her last moments as a College wizard; she was wrongfully accused of murdering the Archmage. Ever since then, she has strove to make friendships with others and be as outgoing as possible. She feels that she must make up for the detrimental events at Winterhold by making it her goal to never let others feel left out.
    Mum-mra
    ENTP - Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.
    Story details - Has been adventuring Tamriel from the depths of the Black Marsh since adolescence. Master of Enchanting, one-handed adept, and expert Conjuror; Mum-mra has been using her skills to collect friends like an Orc collects scars. She knows people in every city in every land, and each one owes her favors. Adept at reading people but less than skillful at portraying emotions, Mum-mra is an odd duck that leaves everyone flummoxed. Has been studying the Dragon Language on the side and is capable of performing the Krii shout. Very knowledgeable about the world but rarely reflects upon it.

OldLace

Oh I'm working on it but the sleeping pills are kicking in! Let's see if I can write anything before my head detaches from my body and floats away

Mum-mra
    ENTP - Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.
    Story details - Has been adventuring Tamriel from the depths of the Black Marsh since adolescence. Master of Enchanting, one-handed adept, and expert Conjuror; Mum-mra has been using her skills to collect friends like an orc collects scars. She knows people in every city in every land, and each one owes her favors. Adept at reading people but less than skillful at portraying emotions, Mum-mra is an odd duck that leaves everyone flummoxed. Has been studying the Dragon Language on the side and is capable of performing the Krii shout. Very knowledgable about the world but rarely reflects upon it.

Ask me anything about her if you want! I'm trying to think a lot and I get wordy.

I should also clarify: In the Hist language, there are no tenses or words or actions. The language changes each time you hear it. Having grown using the language (common is her second tongue) Mum-mra conceptualizes everything as the "happened earlier" and "is happening now". Therefor it is difficult to talk about her history, as she doesn't care to organize her thoughts in a timely fashion. Things happened, and they rarely affect what is happening now. What WILL happen is rather unimportant, as the future doesn't exist until "is happening now".
    Does that make sense? I love this sort of thing, the way language affects culture. The current language of Black Marsh is Jel, but her village was rather behind the times.

OldLace

Excellent question!
    For future reference, if I ever disappear, post something on my dA or harass me on my YIM or whatever it is I've posted everywhere to get me to come back, alright?

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
    My character dozed off in the carriage, and i was gunna wake him up when/if we run into trouble on the road to Roarikstead.

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    Allet, Rale, Rath, and Ri'tai just disappeared. o_O Probably busy. Hope the RP picks up eventually.

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    To make this rewriting of the roleplay a little more different than he actualy roleplay, I think I'll tell the whole thing from Gorzash's perspective. That way, I won't be copying right out of the roleplay the whole time, and we can have different views about each character. Nevertheless, I will still need as much information about your characte's as possible; I'll still be fleshing them out into round characters.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I was kind of wondering where everyone went. Haha. It seems quite a few RPs have been pretty slow. Here's to hoping that they start picking up again. :p Melee is ready to actually meet everyone. :D

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    Alright, so apparently Rale has left due to time constraint issues. :/ We'll miss you Rale!

As far as the RP goes, this means that Ajones (Tove) is in the carriage with Rath (Trenya). I've been waiting for Allet or Rath to write (he's back! :)), but I guess I'll write up another post to keep things going...

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
    I'll write If you want. I need a few minutes to prepare tho

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    That'd be nice; I'm still fumbling around, trying to upload the pages of my narrative in the right order... =_=

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts