• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Yup, I thought it was implied, heh. And I could be a thief, in fact, that would probably be better.

Member is both assassin and thief if you'd like that.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Yup, I thought it was implied, heh. And I could be a thief, in fact, that would probably be better.

In that case, I'm all for it :D Oh and how many ppl are we waiting on before starting up?

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat

In that case, I'm all for it :D Oh and how many ppl are we waiting on before starting up?

Just Belle. We were planning on having 7 for our first rp, so we're waiting on someone to post a character card. I think that someone will probably post their card before her, and then she will, making eight for the rp.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
    Name: Thorn

Race: Wood Elf

Class: Archer/Assassin

Equipment: She's alright with anything, as long as it's light and muffles any noise she makes. The Thieves Guild armor is her favorite, but she also favors leather.

Personality: Thorn is quiet, and prefers to think before speaking. As an assassin, she is silent and stealthy, but if the need arises she can be persuasive and manipulative. As a person, she can be cold and calculating. However, as an ally she is intelligent and cunning. Although sometimes it is difficult to tell how loyal she is.

Backstory: Thorn grew up in the vast forests of Valenwood. She spent most of her childhood sitting atop tall trees, watching life go by. Her parents were ordinary, but they did not pay much attention to her, and left her to herself most of the time, which was okay for Thorn. On her eighteenth birthday, a friend of hers did something to betray her. This caused Thorn to stab her, and then blame it on someone else. Thorn left Valenwood after realizing she had killed someone, but after months of contemplating, she realized it wasn't all that bad, and she wished to kill again.

Fatal flaw: Cold and sadistic.

Hope this is okay ^_^ Tell me if anything needs changed :D

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Name: Thorn

Race: Wood Elf

Class: Archer/Assassin

Equipment: She's alright with anything, as long as it's light and muffles any noise she makes. The Thieves Guild armor is her favorite, but she also favors leather.

Personality: Thorn is quiet, and prefers to think before speaking. As an assassin, she is silent and stealthy, but if the need arises she can be persuasive and manipulative. As a person, she can be cold and calculating. However, as an ally she is intelligent and cunning. Although sometimes it is difficult to tell how loyal she is.

Backstory: Thorn grew up in the vast forests of Valenwood. She spent most of her childhood sitting atop tall trees, watching life go by. Her parents were ordinary, but they did not pay much attention to her, and left her to herself most of the time, which was okay for Thorn. On her eighteenth birthday, a friend of hers did something to betray her. This caused Thorn to stab her, and then blame it on someone else. Thorn left Valenwood after realizing she had killed someone, but after months of contemplating, she realized it wasn't all that bad, and she wished to kill again.

Fatal flaw: Cold and sadistic.

Hope this is okay ^_^ Tell me if anything needs changed :D

It's great, I've created the conversation and will have the rp up and running by tomorrow morning!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Always room! Post your card.

ValkyrieWarrior

The Loner
    Yes!!

Name- Q'sala

Gender- female

Race- Khajiit

Class- Theif/ Battle-mage

Equiment- Wears the traditional thief gear with two iron swords. She also has mutiple daggers as well as lockpicks. She uses magic at times but mostly alteration magic. The necklace of Waterbreathing.

Personality- Q'sala is hyper and sometimes over reacts. Yet she can be so quiet that you don't know she is there. She doesn't trust people. Even people she know very well. She hates being questioned about how she does things. Never to well with following orders but does if she agrees with them. She may act shy sometimes but that is only before she steals your coinpurse!

Backstory- Q'sala was abonaned by herself at a very yound age so does not know her family. learned the hard way how to survive. She grew up tough from living in the wilderness most of her life. She learned how to be a thief on her own. Never went into town until she was in her teens. Never had a place to call her own. If she didn't have enough money she stole it.

Fatal Flaw- Over thinks everything.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    You are of the rank thief. I'llm invite you to the onversation and you can post on the rp.

Name- Dar'arjo

Gender- Male

Race- Khajiit

Age- 55

Class- Knife thrower/Merchant

Equiment- Fine clothes, Fine hat, Fine boots, Fine gloves, several Glass daggers, Several bootles of skooma.

Personality- While he is getting on in years, he is still rather agile, and quick on his feat. He can be rather moody, and isn't one for having long conversations. He likes to get straight to the point, and doesn't care much for useless details. He is also an skooma addict, and always keeps a few bottles on him, as he can be rather dangrous when he has run out of it.

Backstory- Dar,arjo was born in Elsweyr, and traveled with his father as a wandering merchant. In his travels, he become very good with a knife, as it is easy to carry around for long journeys. Many times he found he was chasing thief's from his fathers merchant stall, but was easily outrun by the faster thief's, so he taught himself to throw his knifes over short distances to catch them in the back. Once his father passed away, he took up his fathers trade, and started to dabble in illegal goods. He made a living of acting a middle man between thief's and other merchants that wanted to buy the stolen goods. He has now decided to travel to Skyrim, and see what business the thief's guild there might have for him.

Fatal Flaw- Relies on skooma to keep himself relaxed.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    You're in. Thief member or assassin? Also, I thought Khajiit couldn't be addicted to Skooma, or at least not easily.

You're in. Thief member or assassin? Also, I thought Khajiit couldn't be addicted to Skooma, or at least not easily.

Hes more of a thief I guess, though he's more of a fence that will buy stolen goods from thieves, rather then an active thief himself. Also im not sure about Khajiit not being addicted to skooma, but I found this in the skyrim wiki, "A sizable portion of the Khajiiti southern population are "sugar tooths", slang term for a skooma addict, although they seem to be more able to function under the influence than other races." So I guess they can be addicted but can comp with it better.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Ah. Well then, feel free to post on the rp.

XxKhajiit NickxX

The Cat Born
    Name: Faenor
    Skills: Archery, trading, assassain, stealth
    Backstory & Life: Was abouned as a baby in the middle of the woods, But a Khajiit trading cavern was walking along the trail and saw this baby wood elf and took care of it.
    As he grew older he became more inlove this archery, when the traiding cavern stoped he would go hunting and bring back so deer and sluater fish, his mother said he would shoot them strait in the eye.
    But he got a letter from a friend to meet him at the Honor Orphan age, he had no idea what was going on...But his friend looked odd he had this uniform, almost like a jump suit, and 2 ebony daggers in his hand, but there was a symball on his back, it was a hand, his friend almost never spoke, either did Feanor thats what made them such great friends.His friend kick the orphange door down and threw his dagger at a poor old lady killing her.So he investagaded the orphange he found shackels in the closet, he thought to him self, "This Lady isnt very nice." But he noticed the orphans they were so happy he wondered why? So he woke up they next day in a shack with some family members tied up and had bags on there heads. The assassain told him to kill one of them, he gave him a knife, He was thinking witch one to kill but then he relised he could'nt do it, so he threw the knife at the assassain with dead aim, square in the fore head, then he untied them and went home, but his "friend" was not happy with this is friend kill him Aunt.This made Faenor so angry he went down to Solitude and told the imperials that he wanted back up to destroy the Dark Brother Hood, so he wrode his horse with all the agents behind them in a triangle position with there bows out and fired all at once right at the door.(They were all steel arrows) Knocing the door down he charged in with a torch and burned the intire thing down, his friend went out to get air and he pulled out his bow and shot him strait between the eye.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Why did you post that you already have a character card, also you didn't put race or age or fatal flaw or class, or equipment or any f that.

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
    Name- Vincent

Gender- Male

Race- Breton

Age- 24

Class- Thief/Mage

Equipment- Thief's Guild Hood, Thief's Guild Boots, Thief's Guild Armour, Thief's Guild Gloves. Vincent prefers Light Armour as it is good for running, if the plops hits the fan. He has a Nightweavers Band and an Amulet of Julianos (His Family and friends back home worshiped him, he keeps as a memorabilia of High Rock). He doesn't need weapons on him as he can summon his own through conjuration, this makes him look harmless and like part of a crowd, where he can steal items off unsuspecting individuals.

Personality- Vincent is a smart and quick witted thief and mage, who too many people, is a nice, approachable and moralistic person. But when it comes to questions about his past, he acts quiet, distant, misleading and on a bad day, can be quite bitter about it. He only tells people his secrets if he can 100% trusts them, and to Vincent, that kind of thing takes years. He prefers to steal and never takes on an assassination. He has a hatred for Racism against Elves. He once nearly killed a man for insults against his sister, but his sister stopped him from killing the man and told him too never kill out of anger, since then he has held to those words.

Backstory- Vincent grew up in Daggerfall, with his Father and adopted Altmer sister, Mirie. His Father was a strict Master mage with a high reputation and only wanted his son and daughter to be great Mages. Vincent had a Talent for all Mage arts, while Mirie had a talent with alchemy, which the father begrudgingly accepted. Vincent and Mirie were sent to the Arcane University in Cyrodiil, where Vincent had lessons in all magic, while Mirie had Alchemy lessons. Even though Vincent had alot, he didn't have what he wanted. He was unhappy and uninterested with magic, his father forced him with it and he never felt truely loved by his father. One day Vincent and Mirie visited an Alchemy shop in the Imperial City, Mirie saw the owner had some Alchemy Recipes that she wanted, but couldn't pay for it. Vincent hated seeing her sister upset; They loved each other like brother and sister, even if they weren't related. Vincent then got his first taste in thievery after pickpocketing them right out of the owners pocket. He loved it and it felt good, so after 2 years of lockpicking and pickpocketing around the Imperial city, Vincent and Mirie were sent home to Daggerfall after tensions between the Imperials and the Aldermeri Dominion reached boiling point. Vincent took his recently developed talents too Daggerfall, but soon he was caught pickpocketing a famous noble in the city, and was sent to Daggerfall prison for 3 months, where is fathers reputation was destroyed. Mirie still loved his brother, but Vincent was judged by the locals. After Vincents prison spell was finished, his father had already abandoned his sons love. After realizing he is not welcome in Daggerfall, he moves to skyrim. Mirie has done something similar, she has moved to the Imperial City and opened an Alchemy shop. Luckily the Great war had now settled down. Vincent and Mirie stiill keep in contact through letters. Vincent spent 2 years as a rogue thief in Skyrim, before being caught pickpocketing Thonar Silver-Blood in Markarth. Usually Pickpocketing would earn you only 3 months in prison, but due too Thonars contacts and vengeance, Vincent got 2 years instead. His spell in Prison got him toughed up more. After realising his danger as a rogue. He decided it was best too join a group of thieves. He then overheard in a tavern about a special group of thieves, he then decided it was time to join. He now uses a mix of magic and thievery to help achieve his goals.

Fatal Flaw- His old rogue ways can sometimes kick in, as he is still adjusting to group work.

*I would prefer to be a thief and not an assassin, I prefer stealing :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts