• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Anything you want to know? I'm asking Nick how many people we should get before starting an RP.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    I don't mind Hides taking on a leadership role. Honestly in my thoughts on possible stories Hides leads and trains other assassins. I will leave out the details but almost like a speaker and his silencers type setup. I think this will leave him open to do jobs but can make him almost a background/mentor character.

P.S. Dovahkiin what site is the color signiture from.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    I don't mind Hides taking on a leadership role. Honestly in my thoughts on possible stories Hides leads and trains other assassins. I will leave out the details but almost like a speaker and his silencers type setup. I think this will leave him open to do jobs but can make him almost a background/mentor character.

That is esentially what the high member position is. Lieutenant is higher up but also more involved.

.ol0w0lo.

♫♂GIBBERISH MAN♂♫
    I'm kind of new to RP, but it seems like fun, and I'd like to try it.
    Name- Jinsley

Gender- Male

Race- Bosmer

Age (in human years) - 22

Class- Acrobat (Thief)

Equipment- Leather Armor, Elven Dagger

Personality- Jinsley’s idea of fun includes leaping from balcony to balcony, sneaking into houses, stealing trinkets and gemstones, and hitting on every woman he sees. He also enjoys playing pranks on the people he robs. He isn't easily angered, but when he's upset, there's no way to calm him, and he’ll likely be out for blood.

Backstory- As the son of a poor hunter in Valenwood, Jinsley was always very fond of the adage "What's mine is mine, and what's theirs should be mine." In his youth, he was known to many as "The Monkey", due partially to the fact that he could gracefully jump from one branch of a tree to another, and partially to his mischievousness. Eventually his mischievous ways caught up to him, however, and he was arrested for petty theft. When he was released, he decided to leave Valenwood, so as to not be seen as "that little thief". He made his way to Cyrodiil, and eventually to Skyrim, where he picks the pockets of thanes and celebrities.

Fatal Flaw- Unwilling to forgive, regardless of circumstances.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    I'm kind of new to RP, but it seems like fun, and I'd like to try it.
    Name- Jinsley

Gender- Male

Race- Bosmer

Age (in human years) - 22

Class- Acrobat (Thief)

Equipment- Leather Armor, Elven Dagger

Personality- Jinsley’s idea of fun includes leaping from balcony to balcony, sneaking into houses, stealing trinkets and gemstones, and hitting on every woman he sees. He also enjoys playing pranks on the people he robs. He isn't easily angered, but when he's upset, there's no way to calm him, and he’ll likely be out for blood.

Backstory- As the son of a poor hunter in Valenwood, Jinsley was always very fond of the adage "What's mine is mine, and what's theirs should be mine." In his youth, he was known to many as "The Monkey", due partially to the fact that he could gracefully jump from one branch of a tree to another, and partially to his mischievousness. Eventually his mischievous ways caught up to him, however, and he was arrested for petty theft. When he was released, he decided to leave Valenwood, so as to not be seen as "that little thief". He made his way to Cyrodiil, and eventually to Skyrim, where he picks the pockets of thanes and celebrities.

Fatal Flaw- Unwilling to forgive, regardless of circumstances.

Welcome. You are one of the last people who I've never known before who I'm offering a leadership position. High member or Thief? Also, if you'd prefer to do both thievery and assassination nick has just designated member as the rank for those people who are not in a leadership position.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    I'm sorry, but I'm not very much interested in a leadership role. As for advertising, are sig-banners allowed? It's not all "Click me now!", but its definitely visible.

Yes they're allowed. So theif, I assume?

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls

The Dark Knight and Vamp things? Just click them, it leads you to the quiz.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    The Dark Knight and Vamp things? Just click them, it leads you to the quiz.

He means the color black one. It's not a link. I've actually been wondering how I could reach that but haven't thought about it in a while.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    I love this idea, so here's my thief character~

Name: Jacoby Pneulon

Race: Dunmer

Class: Grave Robber/Assassin

Equipment: Leather at most times, but wears whatever is available; Pandora's Box (Dwemer Short Sword)

Personality: Outside of thieving, Jacoby hasn't known much else. He is an excellent caravanner due to years of selling stolen jewelry and trinkets. Obsessed with the dead, he became a black market assassin to fill that void he was missing. Jacoby enjoys making wisecracks about those he's comfortable with, and will avoid anyone he feels has become annoying.

Backstory: Born in Morrowind, he and his Dunmer family traveled to Skyrim after the Red Mountain explosion. After a few years in the new area, Jacoby left his family in pursuit of his own life. Though he tried, he wasn't able to land a job or earn any sort of money, eventually becoming a beggar in the streets of Whiterun. He was eventually taken in as an intern for Runil, south in Falkreath's graveyard, where Jacoby would snag enough loot off the bodies at night to earn his way out of the internship and start his own black market dealership. Even after becoming financially stable, he realized graverobbing was still all he was ever good at, and was too much fun to give up. He continued taking the loot off bodies while selling the items to willing vendors, and will eliminate any who are past their deadline.

Fatal Flaw: Obsessed with robbing the dead, and will take anything he can, even if it costs him his own life.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
    If you still have room, I'll join ^_^ I heard assassins will be used more, so I might play as one of them :) I'll need some time to make up my character, but until then, reserve me :D

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    If you still have room, I'll join ^_^ I heard assassins will be used more, so I might play as one of them :) I'll need some time to make up my character, but until then, reserve me :D

You are reserved and Snoball you're in too but you said both assassin and thief so do you wnat to be one specifically or member, which is both.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Also, Snoball, I assume you're Dunmer? Just wondering because it's possible that you were adopted by the Dunmer family and just didn't write it.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat

Actually, as soon as you post your character card and are assigned a position then Nick and I will start the group chat and the first rp. It'll include assassin characters but will also need thieves. Assassinating a Tseasci dictator visiting Tamriel to scope it out, in case you hadn't seen it in the first post.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Also, Snoball, I assume you're Dunmer? Just wondering because it's possible that you were adopted by the Dunmer family and just didn't write it.

Yup, I thought it was implied, heh. And I could be a thief, in fact, that would probably be better.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts