• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheListener

Dark Brotherhood Assassin.
So in the good ol' world of skyrim I have been waging a personal war on the Thalmor
here are some things i have done-
  • Set up a Guerrila camp along the road from Markarth to Solitude,it includes a stash of glass arrows,spare health potions and a bed.
  • Waited for Thalmor justicars to come along with there free-thinking talos worshipper and i silently stick an arrow in all there necks (good way to make money from elven armor)
  • Read some books on the thalmor.
  • Stole all their dossiers from there embassy.
  • Assasinated some emmisarys.
  1. Simply I want to do more as these things grow boring so here are a list of things i would like to do.
  2. Find bases/forts containing thalmor and raid them.
  3. Steal documents and journals from them.
fluff 'em up.

Do any of you guys know where or how i can do these things?
What do you like to do to the thalmor?

TL;DR: Post ways you like to kill and annoy the thalmor.

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
R you kidding? I Want to be a thalmor so. bad.

rockstar14

Well, there are random patrols who go around, I' suggest fast traveling to locations where you think they might be, kill them, then keep fast traveling.

TheListener

R you kidding? I Want to be a thalmor so. bad.
Why they are the most up-there-own-ass pricks in the game,no badassness.

fleeon

I quote:

"I find it funny how the other say don't take it seriously. Yet, they themselves are taking your question so seriously.

In response. I don't think they're evil per-se just suffer from a really bad superiority complex. I believe the main reason Talos worship was banned was because he was just a man and didn't deserve to be named a god. They still respected him though, as a leader. To some degree I see their logic, but I find high elves to generally be pricks anyway.

Brutal acts go hand in hand with being ruler, with exception to modern monarchies, no monarch in history was squeaky clean, or at least no successful monarch."

TheListener

I quote:

"I find it funny how the other say don't take it seriously. Yet, they themselves are taking your question so seriously.

In response. I don't think they're evil per-se just suffer from a really bad superiority complex. I believe the main reason Talos worship was banned was because he was just a man and didn't deserve to be named a god. They still respected him though, as a leader. To some degree I see their logic, but I find high elves to generally be pricks anyway.

Brutal acts go hand in hand with being ruler, with exception to modern monarchies, no monarch in history was squeaky clean, or at least no successful monarch."
Valid point but they are killing people for what they believe.I have the attitude to kill most anti-democratical figures of power.Except the stormcloaks those dudes are cool.

TheListener

Well, there are random patrols who go around, I' suggest fast traveling to locations where you think they might be, kill them, then keep fast traveling.
I find the most thalmor populated road is markarth-solitude so that is where i put my camp.

Phenom

I love how the Stormcloaks believe in democracy, but I hate what they're doing in Markarth. They turned it into a poor town where people are randomly killed to keep their secrets.

Static

I tend to ambush patrols using a rune (lightning works best) in a chokepoint and then hailing arrows on them from a distance. They usually won't all die before they reach me, although their blades bounce of my mage-armour-boosted ebonyflesh/dragonhide, and their magic (if they have any mana left after the rune and a couple of mana-wrecking arrows) doesn't scratch me with my Atronach stone, magic resistance, atronach perk and potentially a ward - at which point they die quickly to a few swings of a sword.

fleeon

Needless to say, I believe that if the Thalmor were a "little less discriminating" it would be amazing to become a part of them

Drazker

Son of Sithis
I love how the Stormcloaks believe in democracy, but I hate what they're doing in Markarth. They turned it into a poor town where people are randomly killed to keep their secrets.
Ulfric does not believe in democracy. His goal is to become High King of Skyrim and he has stated repeatedly he will wipe out anyone that opposes his cause. Does that sound like democracy?

Phenom

Ulfric does not believe in democracy. His goal is to become High King of Skyrim and he has stated repeatedly he will wipe out anyone that opposes his cause. Does that sound like democracy?
He has a reason at least. What's better to be ruled by puppets or by a power hungry leader?

fleeon

I LIEK PUPPETS

Drazker

Son of Sithis
He has a reason at least. What's better to be ruled by puppets or by a power hungry leader?
His so-called reasoning was that High King Torygg didn't have the grapes to secede from the Empire. If you ask HIGH QUEEN Elisif, she will say herself that Torygg would have seceded if Ulfric asked him to, despite the fact Skyrim needed the economic support of the Empire.

Why do you think Windhelm looks like a cold part of hell, full of racism and murder while Solitude is a medieval metropolis with the worst they have being a thief who operates outside of the city walls?

Ulfric is just a little boy who went off to play soldier when he was young to make his elf-hating father happy. When he saw his friends die by the Elves' hands, he got mad. When the Empire surrendered, believing the bloodshed was avoidable, Ulfric got madder.

He proceeded to go home and start a big racket about how the Empire were a bunch of chickens and he started the whole 'Talos' movement, making him the chief diety of every 'true Nord' in Skyrim. Then he butchered a bunch of women, children, elderly, and innocent in Markarth, shouted the High King to death, and started the civil war, which has only weakened Skyrim and the Empire.

fleeon

There ya have it folks.
Got your butts handed to you by the guy who made the DB RP.

lawl.

TheListener

His so-called reasoning was that High King Torygg didn't have the grapes to secede from the Empire. If you ask HIGH QUEEN Elisif, she will say herself that Torygg would have seceded if Ulfric asked him to, despite the fact Skyrim needed the economic support of the Empire.

Why do you think Windhelm looks like a cold part of hell, full of racism and murder while Solitude is a medieval metropolis with the worst they have being a thief who operates outside of the city walls?

Ulfric is just a little boy who went off to play soldier when he was young to make his elf-hating father happy. When he saw his friends die by the Elves' hands, he got mad. When the Empire surrendered, believing the bloodshed was avoidable, Ulfric got madder.

He proceeded to go home and start a big racket about how the Empire were a bunch of chickens and he started the whole 'Talos' movement, making him the chief diety of every 'true Nord' in Skyrim. Then he butchered a bunch of women, children, elderly, and innocent in Markarth, shouted the High King to death, and started the civil war, which has only weakened Skyrim and the Empire.
I agree,Ulfric is a total arsehole but i didn't join the stormcloaks for political reasons i joined because i wanted to kill general Tullius because he enforces the will of the thalmor.Killing the high king was reasonable as he challenged him to single combat and torygg accepted.I also wanted to avenge the solitude gatekeeper.

Mabe

I go Thalmor hunting as well every so often. Either an ambush on the roads or I make my way to the embacy and take the posted guards out with arrows.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts