• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Would you join the thalmor

• Total voters

Raven

I wouldn't join them. They are sly, smug and I just hate Altmers in general, particularly Elenwen for some reason.
After she sends that Khajiit to kill the Dragonborn, I cut the head off that overgrown cat and reverse-pickpocketed the elven dagger and the assassins note into Elenwens pocket after she walked out of that peace council.
I KNOW WHAT YOU DID YELLOWBELLY!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Its to bad there was no option to get a decent yarl for riften or to make it better for the people

In an unrelated I would think that Mjoll would be better suited as Jarl for Riften than Maven and the other woman who is easily pushed around by Maven.

I wouldn't join them. They are sly, smug and I just hate Altmers in general, particularly Elenwen for some reason.
After she sends that Khajiit to kill the Dragonborn, I cut the head off that overgrown cat and reverse-pickpocketed the elven dagger and the assassins note into Elenwens pocket after she walked out of that peace council.
I KNOW WHAT YOU DID YELLOWBELLY!

She sent the Khajiit to kill the Dragonborn because the Dragonborn invaded them first. You went to the Thalmor party to be a spy, nothing more. To the Thalmor you are an agent for the Blades, which makes you their enemy. It's not their fault really because you came to them first.

If you were Elenwen and some jerk went to your party for the sole purpose to spy on you, wouldn't you hire an assassin to take care of that jerk? Especially finding out that they've been associating with a group that you've been hunting for some time now?

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds
I have fun just wandering the Reach and Haafingar only to run into them and slaughter the mighty high elves like pigs.
Even while as my high elf mage too.:)

Yes I would join.

El Fonz0

I'd join for role-playing purposes. Being an Altmer or Bosmer or Dunmer or evil person would fit just fine.

Raven

In an unrelated I would think that Mjoll would be better suited as Jarl for Riften than Maven and the other woman who is easily pushed around by Maven.

She sent the Khajiit to kill the Dragonborn because the Dragonborn invaded them first. You went to the Thalmor party to be a spy, nothing more. To the Thalmor you are an agent for the Blades, which makes you their enemy. It's not their fault really because you came to them first.

If you were Elenwen and some jerk went to your party for the sole purpose to spy on you, wouldn't you hire an assassin to take care of that jerk? Especially finding out that they've been associating with a group that you've been hunting for some time now?

Fair point, I never really did think of it that way. I still hate the Thalmor, they just have this....air about them

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I find I'm prejudice against elves for some reason. Just in general, but especially against the altmer. That being said, I actually got an idea from reading posts on the board about an altmer character who was anti-AD. It was something that never even crossed my mind, but sounds really fun to play. Just gotta get over my distaste for magic.

Anyway, no. Maybe I'd make a character do it just to see that part of the game, but in my heart I could never join the Thalmar.

Anthony Colone

I would like the oppertunity too sure, if for no other reason than to extend the life of the story, or provide a different veiw on things, I say why not?

Scar

Redneck DragonBorn Nord
Yes, I am a Nord but I do not hate elves. They haven't done anything wrong to me. The Thalmor on the other hand I want to send to the planes of Oblivian. I don't exactly know what I did to them but they want to kill me. I'm just running down the road, minding my own business and then out of nowhere, here come these gold armored and black robed elves running down the road and I'm thinking "Do they need help?" Yeah, help killing me! 5 of them and one of me and I still killed them all easily. They didn't know what FUS RO DAH hit 'em. So no, I will not join them. I am determined to kill them all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts