• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

hershangames

Welcome to the tavern of mistery, fellow adventurers! The perfect place to rest a bit between fierce battles. Here, enter, have a drink, sit down and enjoy the evening.
    Chat about adventures!
    Get drunk!
    Brawl!
    Get even more drunk!
    Keep chatting!
    Chat about your adventures in the middle of a drunken brawl!
    Rules:
    -Don't kill someone else's chracter
    -That's it[emoji12]
    -------------------------------------------
    The tavern was empty. J'zierg had cleaned everything, and now it was ready to be dirties again. He checked the time with his newly learned spell, it was still early, his first clients would still take some time to arrive.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Alxx

Nightingale
    The door to the tavern swung open as a hooded Argonian seemed to glide in through the door. With a spring in his step he smiled- as much as his reptilian features would allow him to do so- pulling back his hood as he walked up to the bar.
    "At last, the bar- an excellent way to end a successful day. Bartender, what would be on the menu for today?" He inquired as he leaned on the counter with crossed arms.

hershangames

Well we have roasted beef, with a couple if slices of bread(on the house), sweetroll for dessert and as drink alto wine or just regular wine, your choice.

Oh, and,-he said whispering- don't spread the word, but I can get you some fine skooma.

Now if you only want the menu, it'll be 20 septims.
    You could also rent a room, of course, it's only 30 septims per night.

lizardisok

hershangames may I have roasted beef please. With just regular wine.

I can pay with gold?

hershangames

Sure you can, assuming g you have enough...-said with his eyes in a menacing and yet familiar look-.

hershangames

Marching some mire wine for lizardisok!!
    But of course, the gold goes first-said with the same menacing and familiar tone he used before-.

Alxx

Nightingale
    watching the exchange the Argonian remembered his coinpurse, he grabbed it and took out some coins and placed them on the counter.
    "i'll have both your wines if you please, i'll hold off on the room until i need it."

hershangames

-Two wines, you sure must be thirsty, musn't you? Well, the two wines it is. It'll be 10 septims.
    He opened a small closet behind him, took three bottles of wine and served them to his clients.
    -Now, I'm sure you two have some nice stories to tell, don't you?

hershangames

By the way, does any one know why the thread became private and how to fix it?

Alxx

Nightingale
    By the way, does any one know why the thread became private and how to fix it?

it can ony be set to private when you make the thread and set the prefix to private, open or ooc. from what i can tell there is no way to set it back once you create the thread.

Alxx

Nightingale
    the Argonian cracked open the bottle and took a swig of the alcoholic liquid before speaking.
    "well i got a few, mostly to do with dumb guards and snotty nobles- care to hear them?"

hershangames

-Oh, but those are my favorites, please continue.-he said with a sudden interest.-

hershangames

-Oh I'm sure you too have stories of the like, now do you? Or are you perhaps one of those crusades that are on trend lately?-he turned completely to lizardisok and kept on talking- Because those stories might be interesting too.

He then saw the empty bottle in front of the argonian
    -Wow, what a fast drinker.-he took the empty bottle and put it aside- want a refill? It'll be a mere couple of septims.

hershangames

-Oh but of course, but, instead of paying with septims,-his tone suddenly changed into a somehow friendly and inviting g voice- how about you tell me your story?

hershangames

-Hmm, well look at this little cocky brat...-he laughed for himself for a few seconds-how about you two share your stories with me, and I get you 5 bottles of wine each? That should settle your thirst, shouldn't it?