The super duper uber scuba flying chameleon called Steve.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
Just kidding this is my introduction and my name isn't Steve. Well, my names Jake and I live in New Zealand, I play way too much Skyrim and have only had the game for about 9 days. So far it's been an epic experience so I thought to myself not too long ago why not join an online community who loves Skyrim as much as me! So I was browsing the interwebs then I stumbled across this little community called skyrimforum.com and here I am. So now that I am here I hope to one day become your leader and enslave the human race (which should be fun). Hope to get to know you all and have a great time while I'm at it. :D

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Hi Jake, welcome to the forums.

I play way too much Skyrim

What do you call too much ?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I'm curious, how many game hours ?

Vorak

Last I checked it was at about 70 hours or so and a lot of that time was exploring and just mucking around in new cities and towns I find :)

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Last I checked it was at about 70 hours or so and a lot of that time was exploring and just mucking around in new cities and towns I find :)

Hey there, and welcome to the forums!

Pfft, 70 hours? Some ultra dedicated players here have racked up thousands of hours like our little friend xSuoiveDx!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Not quite 1,000 hours yet Mate, but I'm getting close..lol

Vorak

Hey there, and welcome to the forums!

Pfft, 70 hours? Some ultra dedicated players here have racked up thousands of hours like our little friend xSuoiveDx!
Haha, haven't had the game very long and spent the last couple days at the beach but as I skip around Whiterun in my Daedric armour the hours will rack up. :D

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I've only had the game 57 days & my daily average is 16 hours per day.....lol

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I'm logged into the forums 24/7......I was thinking of making it my homepage........lol

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, Vorak!

With regards to your plans for enslavement, was that just humans you were planning to dominate? Or are the cat people and lizard people and elves in trouble too?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts