• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thaern the Shade

Hey, guys! I'm Thaern, and I joined the Skyrim forums because it looked like a really cool and helpful site for learning new tips and tricks, posting fanfics and journal entries, and meeting new people. I'm a citizen of Washington, and EVERYBODY I know plays Skyrim, so I bought about a month ago and have literally become addicted to it. I look forward to discussing different topics with you guys and seeing what other people have to say about the goings on of the Skyrim universe.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
you became a addicted to it in less then a month well say goodbye to your life as many of us have been addicted since it came out.

Thaern the Shade

Yeah. I said goodbye to my life after I started to play it on the weekend for a total of 45 hours. It only took a few days for the Skyrim life to crawl out of the deepest planes of Oblivion and pull me in by the ankles until I was neck deep in Cheetos bags and battery packs.