The Staff of Magnus

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
Well, here I go with another problem of mine. This morning, I finally managed to end this Focussingthing in Mzulft! After I arrived at the Academy, I cleared Winterhold, well, but after Savos Aren's died, I got this Tonquer of Labyrhintion, or however it's called... So i went to Labyrinthion, as I arrived at the door it said that I don't got the stuff to open it. And I didn't notice new quest in my menu. So I reloaded a save from yesterday, and tryed it all over again..still no quest, I could use some help... and I don't know if I'm just too stupid, but console won't help me here...

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
After the explosion that kills Savos did you receive the quest Containment with the quest objective of defending Winterhold and defeating the 10 Magic Anomalies?

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
Yes, recieved that quest, and succesfully beaten those anomalies up.
But after that, I simply recieve that Labyrhintion-Doorknob, but no Quest starts.
And when I'm at the door of Labyrhintion, it say's I don't got the right object to open the door.

Dagmar

Use the console command "sqs MG05" to get a list of the quest stages and completion stages for Containment and do the same for The Staff of Magnus with the console command "sqs MG07" and post the lists you get here.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Did you pickpocket the object off Nirabelle or did she give it to you? My second playthrough I picked it, but her dialogue afterward remained as if she handed it to me.

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
sqs MG05: 0:1; 1:0, 10:0, 20:1, 25:0, 30:1, 40:1, 50:1, 200:1
sqs MG07: 0:0, 10:0, 20:0, 30:0, 40:0, 50:0, 60:0, 70:0, 80:0, 200:0

Dagmar

If you haven't tried it already, save your game and try the console command "setstage MG07 10"

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
Well, thnaks for your help anyway, I now loaded an old savegame, from like 20 days ago, so I'm now like 3 levels lower, but therefore the quest worked.
-Topic may get locked now-

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts