Quest The Staff of Magnus... *Scary Voice*

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ArtiseTvHD

Hello, Everyone I am new to skyrim and the form soo sorry for anything newb/noobish things I say in the following.

I wanted to go for a pure to purish mage using the "Breton" race (hope i spelled that right)
I joined the collage of Winterhold early, I've been luck-ish I have above avrage enchanted gear/armor (only using robes for right now.) I'm lv.7 with 230 magaka, 110 health, 100 stamina, and good skills. Now too the point.

The quest "Staff of Magnus" I'm a little scared im not ready and how long and hard ppl say it is. I've read a few walkthroughs and watched a few it looks hard for ppl lv 15+, and most used armor and swords (witch i don't) *sad face*. Most ppl just cover the final Dragon Priest Boss, i want to know about the hard monsters in the tight creepy dungeon to the boss, thats what all ways get me (also i hate how creep and long the dungeons are in skyrim they make me catastrophic in a wayway) So what im asking is..

DO YOU THINK A LV.7 PURE MAGE COULD DO THIS QUEST? Or should i hold off and lv a bit more first.
There is this guy online and on youtube that says he did it and became archmage at lv5.. Idk how tho.

Plz help. And if you know any way i could improve plz comment take note tho I'm trying for pure/purish mage.
THANKS TO ALL AND IF YOU KNOW HOW I CAN IMPROVE AS MAGE OR JUST GAME PLAY COMMENT OR LEAVE A TWITTER ID AND ILL OR U CAN CONTACT ME... Ps. Playing on Xbox 360

You should probably hold off until you are level 15+ and even that is pushing it. The dungeon in itself is difficult, and along with the dragon priest who is probably meant to be battled by a level 25+ character, it will be really tough. If you do want to go in at your level, be sure to plan out every skirmish, and bring lots of potions, but i wouldn't advise it (it's your funeral!)