The Skyrim Investigation Society [Recruitment]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DovahKaal

The Man in the Velvet Mask
a3a9353d-c56b-4971-80aa-3bf447dc904d_zps35ee249d.jpg
Hello friends, DovahKaal here.​
I am looking to start a club dedicated to investigating the mysteries of Skyrim.​
Examples of these mysteries would be:​
-What was the crime the Dragonborn was originally arrested for?​
-What are the true motives of the Imperials and the Stormcloaks?​
-Who led the Stormcloaks into the trap at Darkwater Crossing?​
-What really happened during the events of the Markarth Incident?​
If you are interested in joining the club, just reply to this thread. Everyone is welcome to join and everyone will be allowed to introduce a mystery for investigation. There are no ranks in this club, everyone is equal. I plan on making an official dossier of all the information we obtain, so if you have any information, just post it here.​
Thanks,​
DovahKaal​

Kyzie

Keeper of the peace
Hey I wanna join, and I have another question, What happened to the Eye of Magnus after the Phijics took it?

DovahKaal

Hey I wanna join, and I have another question, What happened to the Eye of Magnus after the Phijics took it?

Welcome. And I will add that to our list of questions. I will be making another thread for the actual investigations, this is the recruitment thread.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
For the first one "what was the dragonborn arrested for?" Found with armed traitors. (Due to the situation in Skyrim "crimes" don't apply this ain't oblivion or Morriwind :p)

Who led the Stormcloaks? Obviously Ulfric :p but likely led by a infiltrator.

:D but I like the idea. Even if my "Literally just pulled out of my A$$" answers seem like a dick move lol

DovahKaal

For the first one "what was the dragonborn arrested for?" Found with armed traitors. (Due to the situation in Skyrim "crimes" don't apply this ain't oblivion or Morriwind :p)

Who led the Stormcloaks? Obviously Ulfric :p but likely led by a infiltrator.

:D but I like the idea. Even if my "Literally just pulled out of my A$$" answers seem like a dick move lol

Be glad to have you join Skies, no answers are wrong here.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
You were mistaken for a Stormcloak, being executed for aiding Ulfric. It was a misunderstanding, but you were caught with Ulfric and his personal guard. If you watch the opening scene you can see Lokir pleading with the Stormcloaks to tell the Imperials you and him weren't with them.

DovahKaal

You were mistaken for a Stormcloak, being executed for aiding Ulfric. It was a misunderstanding, but you were caught with Ulfric and his personal guard. If you watch the opening scene you can see Lokir pleading with the Stormcloaks to tell the Imperials you and him weren't with them.

But Ralof says that you and the horse thief were captured trying to cross the border, and Darkwater Crossing is nowhere near the border of Skyrim.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

But Ralof says that you and the horse thief were captured trying to cross the border, and Darkwater Crossing is nowhere near the border of Skyrim.

Ralof: "Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there."

Lokir: "Damn you Stormcloaks. Skyrim was fine until you came along. Empire was nice and lazy. If they hadn't been looking for you, I could've stolen that horse and be halfway to Hammerfell. You there. You and me - we shouldn't be here. It's these Stormcloaks the Empire wants."

They don't make any direct mention to which border you were crossing, be it province border or Hold border.

They provide many random examples, to allow you to role play whatever you desire. That is why they have you in "jail" like they did last game.

DovahKaal

Ralof: "Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there."

Lokir: "Damn you Stormcloaks. Skyrim was fine until you came along. Empire was nice and lazy. If they hadn't been looking for you, I could've stolen that horse and be halfway to Hammerfell. You there. You and me - we shouldn't be here. It's these Stormcloaks the Empire wants."

They don't make any direct mention to which border you were crossing, be it province border or Hold border.

They provide many random examples, to allow you to role play whatever you desire. That is why they have you in "jail" like they did last game.

Yeah, you're right. Guess I just misunderstood what they meant by 'border'.

LeonitusAquilius

Founder of Aquilius Steel
I want in on this! Could you please link the thread with the actual mysteries/questions on please?? :D

LeonitusAquilius

Founder of Aquilius Steel

I agree, Darkwater crossing is closest to the border with The Rift. This then poses the question, what was Ulfric doing down there and why attempt to go to the rift? Maybe he was looking to leave Skyrim all together after the 'assassination incident' but why assassinate the high king and then just leave? Interesting... *sits back in chair and strokes white fluffy cat*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts