• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Drake put away his book and sat up,he thought what he should do next.Perhaps to make some friends or just get the assassination over with.He thought keeping a low profile for a while would be a good idea, he wondered what was going on with those strange so called "Dawnguard" troops,so he went up to the inn keeper and asked. "Didn't waste your self in wine and women yet?" giggled the inn keeper,I was not amused "Sorry,sorry,just joking any ways what you want?" struggled the inn keeper "I heard about some Dawnguard troops" I asked the inn keeper "Eh,just some vampires....outside the city,north of here is a vampire lair and south is the Dawnguard castle.Don't hurt yourself!" answered the inn-keeper.I decided to go and talk to a troubled looking girl in the inn.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    A Lone Khajit walks into the Inn looking for a place to rest

Korog

Korog walked up to the bar, slammed a bag of gold onto the counter, and mumbled something about a room key. The barkeep, after counting the coins in the bag, gave him one, and pointed to a room that was open. After muttering something unintelligible, the orc headed off to his room to get some rest.

The blonde Nord opened the door of the Silver-Blood slowly, tiredly staggering up to the bar. Asking the barkeep how much mead would cost him, when something gained his attention in the corner of his eye.

Korog

Still feeling groggy, but unable to sleep, Korog decided to get something to eat. After locking his room door, he walked up to the bar and pointed at one of the wheels of cheese sitting on the rack above the wines, offering another small sack of gold as payment. Sitting next to a Nord fellow with fair hair, he picked up the wheel of cheese with both hands and took a large bite. Then, with his mouth still full, he poked the fellow's shoulder and attempted to ask a question, instead merely spewing half-chewed cheese all over the man's face.

Scanning the bar, the fair haired Nord Orlek had noticed a Thalmor Justiciar in the corner of the tavern. He was in disguise dressed as any other Altmer, save the bulge under his tunic, the bulge that matched the profile of an elven dagger. Thinking to himself That elf was here before I walked in, he must be here for someone else in this tavern. I should just lay low and...interrupting his thoughts was large orc poking his shoulder, then spewing food on his face. "What do you want?" asked Orlek, obviously annoyed.

DJDragonflame

call me "DJ" or "Dragonflame"
    Kleppr welcomed Jociel, "Jociel, nice to see you again. What will it be this time?" Jociel laughed and said, "I'll just have Venison Stew, Kleppr. Here's your 8 gold." Jociel gives 8 gold.

Kleppr prepared the stew, gave it to Jociel and said, "So how's your father and mother doing? Your father still teaching you smithing and your mother still teaching you magic?"

"Same old, same old, I suppose. Thanks for the stew," said Jociel as he smiled and goes to another corner of the inn to eat.

Trevor

Battle Mage
    A Argonian with a hood walks into the tavern surveying the area. He tosses a bag of coins on the counter stating to the owner for a Ale. He goes to the corner and sips the ale looking around scratching at his sword sheath.

DJDragonflame

call me "DJ" or "Dragonflame"
    As he finished his Venison Stew, he saw a courier come in and was looking for Jociel. "Is Jociel here?" said the courier.

"Here I am," Jociel responded.

"A message for you. Something urgent from someone in all the way from Riften," said the courier.

"But, that's a two month trip!" thought Jociel, "Well, at least there is nothing I can do about it." "Thanks, sir," said Jociel. So Jociel rushed out from the inn and left Markarth without a trace.

Ooc: Seriously, I'm leaving for about two months. Later! Oh, and "Ooc" means "out of character", if you didn't know. :D

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Sipro tired and bored entered the Silveblood Inn, it was one of the many buildings within Markarths stone wars that created this strange but wonderful city.
    Like Riften was owned by the Black Briars Markarth was supposedly owned by the Silverblood family.
    A strange family but powerful none the less. They were the leaders of the mine, and for anyone who committed crimes was sent their. To behold their fate. But it was not only the corrupted Guards and the Silverbloods that caused havoc but also the Forsworn. A threat constantly rising and rising.

Sipro walked towards the Barman ''Heard any news of the Forsworn friend?'' Sipro asked eager to know.
    The Barman was surprised by the question and leaned in closer to Sipro, lowering his voice then replying ''It would be best you shut your mouth about business that does not concern you. Got it?'' Sipro gripped his dagger, ready to fight if anything broke out. But instead the crowd merely stared at Sipro. Grunting and spitting on the floor, clearly not impressed by Sipro's act such as the Barman was.

Sipro would come back later, sure not to ask about the Forsworn. But his mind came with thoughts, maybe they were forsworn members or supporters, or maybe they were spies and enemies of them. Or perhaps just merely scared citizens, avoiding the truth. Sipro will return. He walked out the Bar, still gripping his dagger tight.

OOC: Sorry I just kinda enter and leave, I was just bored and though perhaps it will add realism :)

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
    Carolen entered the door fast and shut it even faster, making sure not to make a sound. She made very close observations about the room she stood in. The ceiling was pretty high, for she was used to the Nordic town taverns that were small. As she strolled to the bar, she also noticed an Argonian sipping on ale in the corner. 'Argonians,' Carolen thought, 'the only time I ever see Argonians is when they're charging at me sword or bow drawn. He doesn't seem to want to do either.' Carolen smiled weakly, then approached Kleppr. "One room and a tankard of Alto, please." Carolen kept her head down and to a whisper. Kleppr gave her a nod, then she too receeded into a corner and quietly sipped on her Alto Wine.

Cullen Wulf

A tall blonde hair Nord casually walks in. Shes got a nasty scar on the left side of her face that goes over her eye, that's now clouded over. She glaces around at the others in the tavern quickly as she grabs the nearest bottle of mead. Taking an empty table for herself, she props her feet up on the table and leans back in the chair as she takes a swig from the bottle.

Azzuri1166

Ajira entered the tavern silently as to not attract attention to herself but that all failed as soon as the door slammed shut upon her tail, she let out a small yelp and stood in place partly frozen in pain, it took her a couple of minutes to pull her tail out from the door. After her tail slid from under the door she quickly retreated to the shadowed area of the inn in embarrassment.

Cullen Wulf

The Nord notices the argonian's mishap and chuckles to herself. "Watch yourself, lizard." She said aloud, in a mocking tone as she finished a bottle of mead. Sighing with annoyance, she gets up and walks up to the counter and grabs another bottle. "You can put it on my tab." she told Kleppr as she walks back to her table.

Azzuri1166

(OOC: I'm not an argonian I'm a khajiit :3 I guess I didn't make it exactly clear , my bad Cullen)

Ajira hissed under her breath, stepping out of the shadow she glared at the blonde Nord, '' I'm not an Argonian, Nord, I'm a Kahjiit, has the mead gone to your head.'' she walked over to the blonde Nord's table and stood there looking down on the Nord.

Cullen Wulf

(OOC: sorry about that)

Cullen glares up at the Kahjiit. "Can i help you?" she snapped rudely as she raises an eyebrow and takes a sip from a bottle of mead.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle takes a seat at the far side. With his Khajiit ears he could hear a fight about to start. He ordered some mead and watched

Azzuri1166

Ajira pressed her ears down upon her head. ''Well, you got up off the wrong side of the animal skin this morning, but then again you Nord warriors are always in such a bad mood''. she didn't wish to fight with the Nord and decided to leave her be and go to lean on the wall on the other side of the inn.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts