• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Who is your favorite Septim?

• Total voters

Ordo

Professional Hammer-er
Hey! Last week, I was reading up on the Septim Dynasty and I just couldn't make sense of all the relations and the order of succession around the time of the War of the Red Diamond, so I made a family tree of the Septims. Later, I'm planning on doing a piece on the Septims for the new articles section, featuring my family tree once I clean it up some. Until then however, I'll post it here for anyone to see. Right now, the tree only features those of royal blood and their spouses (spice?), but there are a few family members I have omitted that I may go back and add. If you see any errors, please just send me a message or just reply in this thread, and I'll see if I can fix it. septim dynasty.png

Ordo

Professional Hammer-er
Sounds like that'd make a great article.

Yeah, one of the books in Skyrim, The Wolf Queen, I believe it's called, gives a lot of information on Potema, who's a psycho, and Pelagius III. Some of his exploits are hilarious! What did you think of the chart?

redrkt

Premium Member
that looks like a Genopro layout and would be really cool to work on and add dates and the such.

Ordo

Professional Hammer-er
that looks like a Genopro layout and would be really cool to work on and add dates and the such.

Great idea! I had never even thought to add the dates, though for most of them, they only have a death date, but at least it's something. Thanks for the feedback!

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Where am I at the tree? :sadface:

Ordo

Professional Hammer-er

Ordo

Professional Hammer-er

Neriad13

Premium Member
Yeah, one of the books in Skyrim, The Wolf Queen, I believe it's called, gives a lot of information on Potema, who's a psycho, and Pelagius III. Some of his exploits are hilarious! What did you think of the chart?

You did a good amount of research for it and it shows. =)

I haven't read The Wolf Queen yet - I'm still working on collecting all the volumes and won't start reading until I get all of them. And have you done Sheogorath's daedric quest yet? Pelagius...is definitely an interesting guy.

redrkt

Premium Member

I haven't read The Wolf Queen yet - I'm still working on collecting all the volumes and won't start reading until I get all of them. And have you done Sheogorath's daedric quest yet? Pelagius...is definitely an interesting guy.

yeah he definitely had some issues that needed working out LOL. but so does Sheogorath.

Ordo

Professional Hammer-er

I have done Sheogorath's quest. If you read more on Pelagius, he has some pretty funny antics. When he was crowned Emperor of Tamriel, he actually fainted and his wife propped him up so he looked strong. He would also kidnap visitors to the Blue Palace and lock them in random rooms. Funny guy!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts