• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eturnus

This is a two part question

1) has anyone figured out how long it takes for a vendor to get his money back after you sell your stuff? havn't put my finger on that yet

2) I'm at the stage now where i'm finding things that are generaly valued in the 2-300 sell price when i try and vendow them, but most vendors only have about 500 - 1000 gold. I know there are speechcraft perks you can get, but i'm not focusing on that. i just find the the type of things i'm looting i then have to go to 4-5 towns to be able to sell it all!

Anyone found a city or twon where the vendors seem especially rich? i dont mind going to 4-5 shops, but at this point its stop at town A, visit all store, go to town B visit all stores, go to town C visit all stores etc...

BlackRat

Think of it this way;

You're wandering a medieval-ish/fantasy world... where the average person lives in a stone hut, and eats Horker meat. Into this wanders some uber fantastic adventurer that plunders dungeons and returns with exceedingly valuable treasures.

Why would there be some insanely rich vendors to meet your needs? Who are they going to sell your goods to? As a matter of fact, the amont of stuff you are trying to sell SHOULD have a negative effect on value. You're flooding the market with weapons and armour, books and treasures... supply is outstripping demand.

I like it the way it is. I take what I know i can sell or use, leave the rest.

In direct answer to your question... I have not found any "rich" vendors.

Agree with BlackRat for the most part. That said a trading company you could sell real expensive items would be nice. Situated at some docks with some ships that look like they are going off to some where else to sell stuff.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts