Spoiler The Secret of The Falmer

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Part 1
thCA1ABPH8.jpg
"Spoiler Refers to Shouts and The Main Questline, The Daedric Princes Quests, The Black Hand Questline & The Thieves Guild Questline"​
skyrim-darkbrotherhoodinitiate[1].png
"When can we kill someone?", called Cicero from down the hill. I had never really cared about insane people really(I mean, I met Sheogorath!), except Cicero. He was extremely annoying! I only kept him around because, irritating as he was, Lucian had told me that Sithis did not want him yet. "Od-Ha-Viing!", I shouted. It took him a while to respond, but Alduins ex-lieutenant did arrive. "Drem Yol Lok, Dohvakiin. Greetings, Dragonborn. Does the Dovahkiin require anyhting? I wou- I sense a Paal, a foe", and with that Odhaviing took to the air.​
shadowmere[1].jpg
I pretty much jumped down the mountain, summoning Lucian and calling Hakon One-Eye from Sovngarde with a quick, "Hun-Kaal-Zoor!". I drew the Sanguine Rose and summoned a Dremora, and then switche dit out for my Blade of Woe and Spellbreaker. I made sure I was wearing every bit of my Nightingale armor and checked to see if Cicero, Jenassa, Barbas, Lucian and the two initiates were following. I called Shadowmere and he leaped to my side as the 10 of us were following Odhaviing. I know, very large hunting party. The thing is, it is actually possible to have 3-5 more following me, and that's not including Ohdaviing and quest followers, aside from Barbas.​
468px-Jenassa[1].jpg
Anyway, I was getting Fire Breath ready when Ohdaviing just stopped flying and fell about a hundred yards ahead of Shadowmere, a little more ahead of me. I noticed what appeared to be a High Elf Dark Elf hybrid, maybe even a Chimer, and some kind of albino Bosmer, maybe a really sick vampiric one. I told Lucian, Barbas, Hakon and Shadowmere to go after the strange elves while I ran up to Ohdaviing. He appeared to have just been paralyzed with Dragonblight, a disease that causes strange effects to those with the blood of a Dovah. "Jenassa, toss me one of the cure disease potions, and I do not care if it is from the Vigilant of Stendarr or those Werewolf hunters, please!" "Sure" She said as she haphazardly tossed the potion, knowing we have about a million. I applied it to the old Dovah. He got up and immediately swept me and my wife, Jenassa, onto his neck.​
cicero-destructoid_528_poster[1].jpg
We touched down within sight of an old Dwemer ruin. It appeared big, and it probably attached to Blackreach. Barbas, Shadowmere and Lucian were waiting, but Hakon had apparently headed back to Sovngarde. "The Void did not take his soul, but someday those of Sovngarde must collapse under The Dread Fathers' pressure", said Lucian casually. "He was stabbed by the wretched Snow Elf as he tried to open the door to the ruin", supplied Barbas. "Oh well, he was dead anyw... Did you say Snow Elf?" "Ya, why?" "The Falmer are a vicious, uncivilized race enslaved by the Dwemer!" "Oh yeah... The other one happened to have been a Dwemer. Just let that sink in there. I knew my master would somehow preserve them, good old Clavicus. The fools wanted to make themselves gods, so he must have sent them to one of the Aedric or, more likely, daedric planes due to one of their adolescents praying to my master. And they were so close to achieving their goal too! Just in time for the Falmer and Chimer to attack" "You're saying you saw an unchanged Snow Elf and a live Dwarf?", replied Lucian, "Now I can have the pleasure of killing of a race... or two..."​
Spectral_Assassin[1].jpg
Ohdaviing crashed through the floor and reached Blackreach easily. On the way down he did awake another dragon, and quite a few odd beings. We jumped right into that Falmer/Dwemer pep rally and I used a creative use of steadfast ward and muffle to land safely. The other dragon was not too happy to see us or the Elves. Luckily, he went for the left side of the rally first, and we had landed on the right. "Head farther right, all of you, even you Ohdaviing!", I called, using another spell to increase my volume to near deafening levels. The dragon appeared to be too sleepy to understand and the elves were in full-on panic mode, so I just alerted my team. Okay, follow me, I know a safe place. It is where I found the Elder Scroll, Lucian and Jenassa should remember. Now run!​
Barbas[1].jpg
Ohdaviing broke another piece of precious Dwarven architecture on his way to the Elder Scrolls' chamber, which was just fine wtih me. The door was left ajar and Ohdaviing waited outside on thisn one. Inside were a couple of Falmer shamans that appeared to be cured of their foul disposition and looks and 5 Dwemer mages. I broke in and brought the blade of woe up to the Dwarf who appeared of highest rank. Lucian repeated on a falmer, as did Cicero. Both the initiates got one of the dwarves and even Jenessa and Shadowmer managed to get the other two on the ground. Ohdaviing poked his head in and bared his teeth at our prisoners.​
dwemer[1].jpg
One of them began speaking in my native tongue of Jel, occasionally reverting to Hist. I replied that they do not need that, as I speak many languages, including Falmer and Aldmeris, which Dwemeris descends from. "Ah, good. That means I can explain and you can set us free. You see, the whole Falmer went blind and mutated thing was a hoax. We never even took them as slaves. We were actually teaming up to take down the Aedra, Daedra, Redguards, Nords, Imperials, Ayleids, Orcs, Chimer, Bretons and Nedes of northern Tamriel so that we could have our full reign once more. We intended to assimilate the southern elves and beast races, moving on to the Akaviri and eventually Sload, Sea Elves, the southern Kothringi and finally the Dragons themselves! We would be unbeatable! We would go back and add extinct races to our armies, as we would finally be able to finish our experiments and become as gods, and not with gods, like that vile youth asked the Daedric Prince Clavicus Vile. We escaped Akatosh and came here, naturally distrustful of strangers. That is why my Falmer shaman friend here alerted and attacked your friend, the drago-" "OHDAVIING!", bellowed Ohdaviing.​
250px-Snow_Elf[1].png
"Of course, a mister Ohdaviing, was it? What a pleasure it is to make your acquaintance", replied a Falmer. It was odd hearing any amount of courtesy from what were once grotuesque beings. "We disquised ourselves as monsters to scare away the overlanders. And it worked! Plus, we had chaurus, and they creep the other races out. All our friends out there have subdued the dragon. Now, we need to acquire the Elder Scroll. Major problem" "Um... The Elder Scroll that was previously located here is currently residing on top of the highest mountain in Skyrim, The Throat of The World" "Well then, would you mind fetching it for us? We would make you a commandment in our army and give you more gold than you could ever imagine!" "You've got yourself a deal!" We packed our bags and left, for now.​
Elder_Scroll[1].jpg
To be Continued