• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ApacheDemon

Certified Skyrim Director
So guys in this vid i do learn a new shout BBBUUUTTT i have learnt about 8 so far... but i have never found a second word let alone a third. My Fus Ro Dah is immmensly powerful i mean it basically destroys the giants and i kinda would like my fire breath to be the same... HELP PL0x

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
TBH "Help PLOX"?

Scroll up!! to cut it short use the help Forum maybe???????????????????????????????????????????

And to answer your big worded overly daft question keep exploring you'll find them !!!!!!!!!!! or just type Dragonshout Locations in Google or in the search box on here!

PS remember to breathe!

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
well that answer was kinda... douchy... either way Google is cheating my young sasquan and a Dovakiin never cheats... unless he's a Kajhiit :L

If looking stuff up on Google is Cheating, then surely asking for help is?

Just keep going mate explore everywhere the words will come young Dragonslayer!!!!

Richmipkin

Have you met maven, up in riften? Yea sure lady
If looking stuff up on Google is Cheating, then surely asking for help is?

Just keep going mate explore everywhere the words will come young Dragonslayer!!!!

Your very right, just adventure. Eventually the words will come young dragonborn

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
So guys in this vid i do learn a new shout BBBUUUTTT i have learnt about 8 so far... but i have never found a second word let alone a third. My Fus Ro Dah is immmensly powerful i mean it basically destroys the giants and i kinda would like my fire breath to be the same... HELP PL0x
Talk to the Arngeir. He can tell you where shouts are.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts