• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Visible crimes.

Not once do you see little jimmy steal an apple from a stall. But you do see a murder... which is preventable...

I actually see crimes all the time in Riften. It's awesome because the guards will hunt down the thief and kill him and I get to come along and loot everything off of the guys body which one time included a diamond! :)

Declando

Dwarvenborn
I actually see crimes all the time in Riften. It's awesome because the guards will hunt down the thief and kill him and I get to come along and loot everything off of the guys body which one time included a diamond! :)

Oh crap, yeah.

That's happened so many times in Riften, it must of just become subliminal to me. I'd still like to see a wider berth of thefts and assaults around Skyrim, though.

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
Pearl, wispmother and dragonborn.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Not once do you see little jimmy steal an apple from a stall.
...I think we now know why Bethesda never scripted Little Jimmy to steal an apple.

"THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!"

Pearls for sure. I love alchemy, and I love restoration, so why can't I have pearls? The restoration bonuses are too damn rare.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
The Spartan Helmet, as I like to call it. I now know where to get it. :)

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Wispmothers for me. I think I've only ever come across three of them. The first time was after I'd already been playing the game for a month or so, and I was stunned to see something I hadn't yet.

On the other hand, I run into Spriggans and Khajiit bandits and assassins all the time!

stagnant94

oogaboogas

trust me, they are in there. but they are extremely rare

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
regular non-frost trolls, only ever seen one in my 300 hours of experience

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
regular non-frost trolls, only ever seen one in my 300 hours of experience

Explore more in the Southern areas of Skyrim, there's quite a few. There's one definitely near a stream that massacred a bunch of Stormcloak soldiers. There's also a Troll inhabited cave that I was assigned to clear in the Companions.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
Explore more in the Southern areas of Skyrim, there's quite a few. There's one definitely near a stream that massacred a bunch of Stormcloak soldiers. There's also a Troll inhabited cave that I was assigned to clear in the Companions.

thats odd, ive found almost all of the mapped locations, which brings you around the south quite a bit and ive only encountered one, which was in the south now that i think of it

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
thats odd, ive found almost all of the mapped locations, which brings you around the south quite a bit and ive only encountered one, which was in the south now that i think of it

Well it's not a mapped location. It's just a small den carved out of the side of the river bank. Some dead Stormcloaks are around.

The Companions quest was actually in Greywinter Watch:
Skyrim:Graywinter Watch - UESPWiki

Edit, nvm, I know what you mean now.. but yeah I'll try and find it again and screenshot it.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
Well it's not a mapped location. It's just a small den carved out of the side of the river bank. Some dead Stormcloaks are around.

The Companions quest was actually in Greywinter Watch:
Skyrim:Graywinter Watch - UESPWiki

Edit, nvm, I know what you mean now.. but yeah I'll try and find it again and screenshot it.

ill have to do more exploring around those areas, i always enjoy ending the lives of new creatures :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts