• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Balomew

OOC
    I'm very sorry for not posting before now. I wasn't received notifications for whatever odd reason.
    I had no idea what to do with the letter, so I went with a random mission of sorts. I'll explain more later, unless you want me to now. Either way!

xU5LET9.png

12th of Sun's Height 4E 201

The Suthay, tensely sat in the Argonian's company, did not respond immediately to his mutter and slight gesture. The movement was clear to her, as was his intent to be discreet, but she saw no reason to be weary of the company of strangers at this time. The people here didn't seem eager to kill her and she had made no enemies in the area. So she stayed seated and preoccupied herself with a loaf of loaded bread and waited, genuinely trying to block out their conversation for privacy, until she heard the creaking of wood and footfalls cease behind her.

"The Khajiit in Whiterun." Khamundar turned around in her seat to find a Redguard man matching his voice in an effect. He had set a sealed envelope in front of her. "You must be Khamundar," he continued. "I have a message from your friend Ri'saad."

"This one saw Ri'saad earlier," she replied, the words not a complete lie. "Why did he.. Thank you for the message. Does this one know when he wrote the message?" She held the envelope in hand, fiddling with a corner. Ri'saad had never mentioned a letter - perhaps it was to be a surprise, or else he was elsewhere, or had meant to send it later purposefully. She supposed that it didn't matter in the end.

She caught the sound of flame beneath the table, originating from Tsee-Keth. Placing a fur-laden hand over his, she then withdrew it, glanced at the Redguards for a second, and opened the envelope. Unfolding the letter, she stared at the contents. Tsee-Keth wondered aloud what it was about. Khamundar, silent for a moment, then responded: "This one is sorry, she needs to leave soon." Ri'saad must have sent the letter a while back. He spoke of a Khajiit in the homeland, allied with his caravan company. The Suthay-Raht woman, Kahsera, had found issue and needed help. He knew that Khamundar, being as she saw, would be ready for the adventure. Solitude it was, then. Simple a job though it would be to mercenaries, the Suthay took the matter with a second grain of salt. This is where she excelled at.

She looked at Tsee-Keth, and wondered if her new friends would be good for this kind of mission, where the blade is in the words, not the hands. Orvar might be tired from his small mission and Baroth might be tired as well. She knew Tsee-Keth enough, by now, to believe that he would be up for it. It was his restraint that she worried about.

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
    Tsee-Keth continued to watch the Redguard pair as Khamundar read the letter. He still doubted they'd try anything, but it never hurt to be alert. After reading it, Khamundar announced her need to leave. Turning towards her, Tsee-Keth met Khamundar's expectant gaze. Where is this kitty off to? he wondered.

Reaching for the note, Tsee-Keth scanned the letter for any words he might recognize. Grateful for the small lessons his Chief had given Tsee-Keth, he noted the city name, Solitude, as well as Khamundar, Ri'saad, and the third Khajiit name, Kahsera. The rest was gibberish to him, though that meant little. "Going to city, eh?" he asked. "Kha won't leave Tsee-Keth with no-tails, Tsee-Keth come." Handing the paper back to Khamundar, Tsee-Keth devoured the rest of his meal before standing. "See this 'High King' Chief always talk about. 'No-tail king,' he say. Feh! No-tails too stupid for the rulings." Marching his way out of the inn, Tsee-Keth called back to Khamundar, "Tsee-Keth be at gates."

Balomew

OOC
    How did you know what I was thinking? No, nevermind, keep your secrets wizard. I was indeed going to have it be a rescue mission in Solitude. There's an issue with the Solitude Underground (though Imperial in design, Solitude still has criminal relations, particularly with Riften and some relations from Cyrodiil, though those are strained and tense at current times.

I'm going to wait for the others to respond after I've posted this.
    xU5LET9.png

Tsee-Keth reached for the letter, and Khamundar reached out and handed it to him. He seemed to scan the contents and return them to her, speaking as he did. Nothing he said was much of note to her. She wondered what exactly Tsee-Keth had meant by the "High King." He still distrusted easily, and she had found that most of this distrust was related to his late bandit chieftain. If it were only the two of them, she would have an intimate and harsh conversation about this, but as it was, she kept her silence and watched his walk out of the inn. Faintly, she wondered if No-tail was an insult. That she had a tail made her feel slightly better. Seeing their homeland, she understood the importance of such a limb. As he exited, the Argonian announced that he would see her at the place she knew as the plain gates of Whiterun.

She turned toward the Redguard pair. "Do these ones need coin for delivering the message? Khamundar would be glad to oblige. These ones must have come a long way. Ah, and before you leave.. did you see a Khajiit outside of the city? Rich brown and tan fur, light blue eyes, slight?" She hadn't heard anything from the guards yet and was considering looking herself before leaving. She supposed she would need supplied for the north-bound journey. Orvar, as it was, had only just returned.

Vauldis

(OOC: Sorry but your business in Solitude may have to wait for an hour or two....Also Vauldis doesn't speak like other argonians because he was raised in Cyrodiil by Imperials/other human-like people.No Argonians)
    Vauldis was,for lack of a better word,excited. He checked his pockets and bags as he quietly walked down the stairs into the hall of the dead,towards Whiterun's catacombs. Vauldis began rehearsing his summoning ritual over and over in his head, simply put, Vauldis put multiple souls inside one black soul gem and then placed the soul of a more powerful entity in it. This would, in theory, allow him to create a wisp mother under his command bu-"Excuse me but where do you think you're going? I'm afraid the catacombs are off-limits,unless you're visiting loved ones of course" The resident priest of Arkay had disturbed Vauldis' train of thought. This irritated him but politely replied "I'm here on official college business my friend,we are currently working to root out necromancers resurrecting recently deceased citizens,the college will stand the use of necromancy but not on innocents." Vauldis hastily replied,this fool will believe me, he has no idea of my motives.
    " Ah,I see. Well if you need anything just ask! I'm sure I can help if you find anything" The priest said cheerfully. Vauldis nodded and quickly entered the Whiterun catacombs, he decided the catacombs were the best place for this ritual,very quiet and a nice ambience for his work, he began to prepare all of the components for the ritual. Hopefully I can condense this in the into a quick spell later on...

After several minutes of preparation everything was ready,the ectoplasm which usually makes up a wisp mothers body and the white dress for the sake of courtesy. Vauldis began to concentrate his effort on calling forth the souls from the black gem to take a physical form. After several minutes of intense concentration a mist leaked out of the soul gem. Multiple small wisps began to appear around the empty halls,however, after at least thirty wisps appeared there was still no wisp mother to command them. The wisps then began to do something that Vauldis did not plan for at all, they began to move towards the corpses and skeletons of dead citizens. Usually this wouldn't bother the necromancer, however, this was around two dozens of undead about to be resurrected with nothing to control them.

Vauldis was running up the stairs away from the incoming swarm, ignoring the priest as he asked how his search went. You're about to find out my friend...

As Vauldis reached the exit he bumped into a large figure clad in steel armour from head to toe.

"Come Leich,we're going." Vauldis said to the figure, he then began to quickly walk towards the exit of Whiterun to alert a guard. However when he arrived he noticed a group closer to him than the closest guards.Most of them seemed to carry some kind of weapon, so to save time he approached them and said "I apologise about interrupting you but you all seem capable of holding your own in a fight and there is a slight......okay there are two dozen skeletons coming out of the Whiterun catacombs, would you assist me in removing them? If you refuse I'm sure they'll come to you soon enough" He hastily explained to the group.

Wauten Dayhil

As Tsee-Keth headed for the gates, a robed figure rushed towards him, babbling about skeletons and catacombs. "If you refuse, I'm sure they'll come to you soon enough," was the last thing he said before stopping to catch his breath.

Leaning close to look at him, Tsee-Keth sniffed the man. "Bleh! Smell like death!" he exclaimed, clamping a hand over his nose. "And Argonian? Talk funny, like no-tail. Bone mans bad, though. Tsee-Keth will help!" He cried, fixing a grin on his face. Turning to a passerby, Tsee-Keth got directions to the catacombs, and headed off for them, loosening the dwarven blade from its sheath while readying a fireball.
    xU5LET9.png

As he climbed down the steps to the catacombs, Tsee-Keth stopped singing, trading lewd lyrics of stealing virtue for the silence of the depths. Though he doubted the robed Argonian had followed him here, Tsee-Keth turned around to check. When no one appeared through the doors, Tsee-Keth continued on, listening for the creak of bones. Hefting his blade, Tsee-Keth nudged open the door to the inner sanctum, holding his breath.

Vauldis

Vauldis relaxed slightly knowing that someone was going to clean up his failed experiment for him,he was about to leave the other members of the other argonians group when he checked his side pocket and froze. His black soul gem was still on the catacombs. As quickly as he could the necromancer ran back to the catacombs,hastily pulling out a knife and a spell that would decay his enemies. He wasn't sure how it would work on undead.

As Vauldis reached the catacombs he saw the other argonian already entering. As the door opened Vauldis caught a glimpse of what they were up against. While Vauldis knew he was going to have to kill skeletons they had small traces of mist evaporating off them. This made him realise that he was never going to leave a wisp near a corpse again.
    While glimpsing at the skeletons through the door he also caught a glimpse of something else. The wisp mother he originally intended to summon. Must have to wait for the wisps to be summoned first....
    After realising the wispmother was actually there Vauldis remembered that the wispmother controlled the wisps, and by extension, the skeletons.
    "You there, argonian! Kill the wispmother and the skeletons will fall into disarray, they'll be easy to finish off" After telling the combatant who to kill he quickly walked back up,out of the catacombs. He knew he was more likely to hit the argonian or the wall than one of the skeletons in the small corridors, maybe if he was sure his spells would actually work on undead he would have helped...but not this time,he'll let the other fellow clear it out. Give him a few septims for his troubles as well...maybe.

Wauten Dayhil

(OOC Alright, let's not have a back-and-forth commentary like Balo and I did. Gonna wait until someone else responds before I give another entry after this.)

After pushing through the door, Tsee-Keth studied the area for only a moment, locating the nearest enemy and rushing it. After taking a few swings, the Argonian from earlier yelled at him about killing mothers, but the words were lost to Tsee-Keth, as a blood frenzy had already taken hold of him.

Hacking away at the first skeleton, Tsee-keth quickly realized his blade would be ineffective for this fight, as it could find no purchase. With a snarl, he bludgeoned the skeleton with the flat of the blade, dispersing the bones, before sheathing his sword and calling a second fireball to his now-free hand. Pumping the magicka to his palms, Tsee-Keth quickly built up a fireball and loosed it into the rib cage of an oncoming skeleton. "Tsee-Keth is better bone man, bone man!" he crowed, loosing more fireballs at the mass of bones and rotting flesh.

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
    Dian'Mie noticed the Khajiit woman pondering something within her mind that clearly troubled her. Although he could ask if she needed assistance, he dismissed it as something not to trouble her with. It wasn't appropriate to offer help that isn't or wasn't needed. Whatever it was it was for her to worry about. Upon taking her attention from the note, she turned to Dian'Mie and Qiana.

"Do these ones need coin for delivering the message? Khamundar would be glad to oblige. These ones must have come a long way. Ah, and before you leave.. did you see a Khajiit outside of the city? Rich brown and tan fur, light blue eyes, slight?"

Qiana turned her attention from the Khajiit to Dian'Mie with a sudden realization in her eyes.

"She must be talking about the woman high on...what was it called? Skooma?" Qiana whispered to Dian'Mie. "I think her name was Atahbah." Dian'Mie nodded at the observation and turned his attention towards Khamundar.

"Was her name Atahbah? If so we last saw her alongside Ri'Saad when Qiana healed him. As for the reward, we sur-" Dian'Mie was cut off by a sharp sound coming from beside him. Qiana briskly reached for her pack and pulled out her book, frantically flipping through the pages until she came across a picture of a glowing skull. Qiana let out a gasp quiet enough to not be heard by the rest of the patrons of the tavern. She knew it to be the symbol for necromancy.

"This is not good," said Qiana in a hushed whisper. In a quick and fluent motion, Qiana rushed out of the tavern, knocking back the doors hard enough to barely hold on to its' hinges.

"On second thought, this was on the house. Have a good day miss." Dian'Mie gave a quick bow to the Khajiit before running after Qiana. Whatever caused that kind of reaction towards the usually cool and collected woman must spell bad news and he was determined to find out what it was.
    33x7fox.png

Juking through the busy crowd in the Plains District, Qiana ran up the stairs and found herself at the source of her book's readings: what the Nords called their Hall of the Dead. Carefully, Qiana opened the door of the hall to catch the whiff of burnt flesh filling the room. This causes her to hastily cover her nose to mask the smell. "The quicker this is finished the better," she thought to herself. Looking to her left, she notices a small group of skeletons slowly making their way towards an Argonian hurling fireballs at them. He seemed to be feeling himself as they were being felled one by one. However that confidence seemed to be a little too much as he doesn't notice the sole skeleton creeping up behind him. Seeing no other option, Qiana spoke a silent word of incantation, conjuring up a ball of lightning in her hand. "Watch-!" As Qiana starting to yell out her warning, a figure came from the other side of the hall corridors, tackling the skeleton to the ground and ran its' sword through the neck of the skeleton, decapitating it. As it rose to the ground, Qiana identified the figure as a slightly winded Dian'Mie.

"Found you..Qiana," said Dian'Mie with a slight grin. Seeing that it was no longer needed, Qiana "sheathed" her lightning and walked up to the Argonian along with Dian'Mie.

"Would you like some help, Saxheel?"

Last edited:

Wauten Dayhil

OOC I can't find that purple color, lol, so this'll have to do.
    33x7fox.png

Releasing a ball of flame at an oncoming skeleton, Tsee-Keth was feeling drained. Usually complementing his spells with a blade, Tsee-Keth wasn't used to relying solely on magicka, and it was taking its toll. Though his body felt weak, the grin had never left his face. Battle was his element, and nothing felt better than besting an opponent, even one as mindless as a skeleton. Absorbed in the fight as he was, Tsee-Keth didn't notice the Redguard pair until a crash sounded behind him, followed by the scrape of steel on bone as a skeleton was dispatched.

"Would you like some help, Saxheel?" asked the female, as she joined the first Redguard.

Turning to the pair, Tsee-Keth let out a large breath, lowering his hands, and stopping the flow of magicka. "Want? No. Need? ... Maybe. Tsee-Keth's blade no good. Bone mans have no insides to bring outside!" Turning his head, Tsee-Keth spat at a pile of bones in disgust. Catching the gleam of gold, though, Tsee-Keth gained a new respect for the dead, and a new low for himself. "Heehee... shinies!" He exclaimed, rummaging through the rotted flesh and yellowing bone, until he had a fist full of gold, and a few pieces of jewelry. Slipping the treasure into the folds of his armor, Tsee-Keth turned back to the pair. "More bone mans farther in, no-tails," he said, heading for the door leading deeper into the catacombs, "You come?" He called back to them, without bothering to look back.

Vauldis

"More bone mans farther in, no-tails,You come?" was all Vauldis heard as he re-entered the catacombs. He had made his way back down into the crypt after he heard the clanging of metal,bones and fire stop.

As Vauldis (with his minion Leich) entered the catacombs he saw two redguards who had rushed into the catacombs a few minutes before."
    I see you have cleared this part of the catacombs out. Tell me, did you also happen to kill that wispmother yet? If not expect more skeletons and wisps ahead, however this time I will assist you. There is something of mine in this crypt and now I have some space, I can get it back." As the necromancer spoke he looked at the sickly green mist in his hands as it slowly began to glow brighter and took on the form of a ball of fire.
    "
    So shall we get moving?"

After Vauldis was finished speaking he turned to his large servant "
    Leich, clean up these bones, if there's anything worth taking, put it in your bags." He then turned away from him and walked towards the door the other argonian was about to go through into the deeper parts of the catacombs.

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
    "Not one cocky Argonian, but two. Just our luck." said Dian'Mie in an slightly annoyed mood. Part of him wanted to knock some of that arrogance from them. However the second one said something that caught his attention. What was this about a wispmother in the catacombs? He knew something like that couldn't be around unless..

"You noticed it too right Dian'Mie?" asked Qiana while observing the pages of her book. "That's what my book was alerting me of. Someone has been performing necromancy in here, but it seems that it's gone haywire." Qiana turned to look Dian'Mie in the face but with how close they've been throughout the years, he already knew what she was going to say.

"You want to go help me find this wispmother don't you? Fortunately when I came through the back entrance, I came across an area that was unusually cold. Follow me." The two backtracked through a few of the back corridors until they came across an area decorated with ice. Qiana rubbed her arms in an attempt to warm herself up to no avail as a wisp slowly flew its way past the pair. Following the wisp into a nearby room, they brought their glance on a partly spectral shape of a woman dressed in a dress of ice. The spectre turned around at its' unwanted company and let out a shriek that would give a banshee a run for its money.

"Ok now Dian'Mie we shou-" Before Qiana realized it, Dian'Mie had already charged at the wispmother, weapons drawn. With a roar of might, he struck at it with his sword. However at his astonishment, he sword had no effect on it whatsoever. He cursed under his breath as the wispmother turned around and prepared an ice spell in its hand. When it unleashed the spell, Dian'Mie rushed his hand in front of him and cast a spell reflection spell just in the nick of time, throwing it back at the wispmother.

"What are you doing just standing there woman?!" The shouting caught Qiana off guard. "Go find the source of however this thing came to be! I'll hold it off as long as I can!" Qiana gave him a quick nod before running out of the room. His attention was quickly diverted to the wispmother which was coming back to itself. By the smirk on its' face, it knew that it wouldn't be long before it had dead prey on its' hands. "Weapons don't work on it and I hardly know any magic. This doesn't look good."

Wauten Dayhil

Tsee-Keth was startled by an ethereal shriek from somewhere in the catacombs. Unable to discern the source, he had turned and started off towards a room deeper in the catacombs, but stopped when a more mortal cry reverberated through the walls. It sounded like it came from just a few rooms behind him, and he quickly backtracked until he found the correct corridor, noticing the temperature dropping dramatically. Sprinting down the hall, Tsee-Keth barged through a door and into an icy room. Looking around, Tsee-Keth caught sight of one of the Redguards and what looked like a woman made of mist.

The male made the mistake of trying to fend off the icy woman with his sword, attempting to parry the thing's grasping hands and spears of ice. As Tsee-Keth started for them, a ball of magick floated past him, and then another, and another, dozens of them floating towards the Redguard. Wait... he thought, What Chief say? Tsee-Keth thought back to one of the many discussions his Chief had had with him, yet another talk meant to ready Tsee-Keth for the world as he grew up with the group of bandits. "Tsee-Keth," he'd said, "Tsee-Keth, you need to know the story of the Wisp Mother. A she-demon made of ice and mist, very territorial. They have these balls of magick that float around them, like guardians, but they're more like her children. If you ever see one, turn back. But, if you can't turn back, use the demon's children against her. Nothing angers a mother more than her children being hurt." Tsee-Keth shook his head to clear the memory away, wiping at his eye. Hmph, he thought, see if Chief right.

Snatching at the nearest wisp, Tsee-Keth yelled at the wisp mother, "Demon!" he cried, "Want child back!?" Looking back to the wisp, he grasped it with both hands, and channeled his magicka into it, pumping it full of fiery magick until it was ready to burst. Then, with the squirming, shrieking ball of living magick in hand, Tsee-Keth pulled his arm back, and flung it at the wisp mother with all his might, turning its child into a projectile aimed at her heart. "Have it!" he roared, as the fiery wisp sailed towards the angry wisp mother. She had seen the wisp coming, and reached her arms out, as if trying to console a child, but instead of a whimpering baby, the ethereal being received a screaming ball of energy. When the two connected, the wisp exploded, sending out shock waves of magick, and rocking the catacomb walls with the energy. Covered in fire and the essence of her own creation, the wisp mother tilted her head back, and let out a scream so powerful, Tsee-Keth fell to his knees, black spots swimming in his vision.

Balomew

OOC
    Oh boy, Marian would have Vauldis flailed for releasing those spirits, especially on purpose. It's a shame that she's not going to be in this thread.
    I'd like to add that the group wasn't outside yet. Since many posts have passed since that post, though, I won't bother you about it. There's a lot going on here that's confusing the Oblivion out of me.

1kLMhPd.png

She did not stay still for long. The vividly-coloured Suthay and bartender shared a look. Khamundar's tail quivered in a nervous anticipation. She exited the inn at an awkward jog. As the door shut behind her, she saw the common folk in the market talking amongst themselves, parted in the center, likely by Tsee-Keth or the Redguards. "Pardon," she grunted, moving through them.

The Hall of the Dead was not far from the marketplace, especially on foot for a Suthay with their bowed legs and sleek figures. She drew her bow before the entrance. Inside, she found disembodies bones scattered about. A priest was huddled in a corner near a shrine. He gawked as the Khajiit passed him and into the next room. She heard him whispering a prayer. More bones were this way, and she heard more voices, detecting the hard rasp of an Argonian. She trotted on until she heard a sound that sent chills up her spine. The hairs on her ears erected at the unearthly wail, a sound she had never heard and hoped never to again.

She heard, also, a faint voice. She followed the sounds, nocking an arrow. An Argonian stepped in her path and turned towardss at the spectral form that radiated cold. She stepped further out of the way and watched as he charged another great fireball. It sailed towards the Wispmother, who made as if to shield herself, a ball of light forming between it and her. It exploded on contact, and the unfamiliar creature screamed, the sound piercing Khamundar's eardrums. Ears pushing back against her skull, she crouched next to Tsee-Keth who, as she had predicted this time, had fallen to his knees, seeming stunned. She put a hand on his shoulder and looked at Dian-Mie.

"This one has no magical skill. Where is your companion?" she asked, turning her head to watch the specter, the muscles at her neck tense. She loosened the draw on her bow. She'd learned in Elsweyr that ghosts - which was as close as she could get for explaining what this awful creature was - were only affected by silver and magic. She wondered if the priest upstairs had a silver weapon, but doubted it, and thought that these two might have it under control.

Wauten Dayhil

OOC Let's try to wrap this fight up. I hate fighting undead creatures in the morning!
    33x7fox.png

Tsee-Keth felt a hand on on his shoulder, and shook his head to clear the spots in his vision. Turning, he saw Khamundar leaning over him, shouting past him at whom he presumed was the male Redguard. His head still hurt, and his ears rang, but Tsee-Keth forced himself to his feet, squeezing his eyes shut and holding his head.

Turning to the wisp mother, Tsee-Keth called up a pair of fireballs, firing pairs of them in quick succession at the ghost. Tsee-Keth shouted over the roar of the flames, "Kha, find no-tail! Further in!" Tsee-Keth walked around, leading the wisp mother away from Khamundar and Dian-mie. "Come, demon! Or Tsee-Keth find more childs! Hehe!"

Screaming, the wisp mother rushed at Tsee-Keth, unleashing spears of ice every few moments. Backing up as quickly as he was, Tsee-Keth didn't see the skull of a fallen skeleton, and tripped backwards, falling hard on his back. Seeing the opportunity, the wisp mother surged forward, hovering over Tsee-Keth, and forcing him to the ground. Shrieking again, the ghost flung a spear of ice at him, pinning his arm to the ground, and literally chilling him to the bone. "Aaah!" he screamed, his body convulsing. "Get! Her! OFF!"

Vauldis

(OOC: I'm just going to say for this demonstration wisp mothers can be weakened physically if their souls are drained, because, ya know, they are about 80% ectoplasm/ghost)

Vauldis had followed Tsee-Keth to the wisp mother,however he had merely watched, amused at the groups attempts to slay the creature.However now that there was a chance the argonian was going to die,and he noticed his black soul gem behind the wisp mother he decided to step in. Pulling a soul gem out of one pocket and the flames in his hand transforming to a deep purple vortex ( soul trap specifically) he fired the spell at the wisp mother who screeched at him and moved backwards, trying to escape the spell as it felt it's soul being slowly ripped away from it. He turned to the group and shouted "Kill it now! Use any type of magic you have and fire at it! I'm not sure how long I can keep it's concentration on me and it's body weakened" After saying that the necromancer turned back to the wisp mother and stared at it, focusing his efforts onto keeping it in a weakened state.

Wauten Dayhil

Alright, sorry for the wait. Thought Qiana was going to make an appearance. Let's get this show back on the road!
    33x7fox.png

After the other Argonian lured the wisp mother away, Tsee-Keth reached over with his free hand, grasping the spear of ice and yanking it out, crying out as the shard slipped free and blood spurted from his arm. Using his tail as support, Tsee-Keth clambered to his feet, holding his injured arm against his stomach.

With his free hand, Tsee-Keth created a small fireball, breathing heavily as the magicka slowly formed the flaming ball. Straining, Tsee-Keth lifted his arm, and aimed between the wisp mother's shoulders. Taking a deep breath, he released the magic, letting the sputtering ball of fire sail at the ghost, and watched as it struck the ghost squarely.

"Heh," he managed, still trying to get his strength back, "Demon lady can kill Tsee-Keth, but Tsee-Keth will haunt her if she does! But for now, Tsee-Keth is content to kill her!" Reaching into the folds of his armor, Tsee-keth pulled out the one thing he hadn't given to Khamundar for sale. A concoction applied to a wound, sealing the damage and rejuvenating the area, if all went accordingly. Bringing the bottle to his mouth, Tsee-Keth uncorked it, and dumped the fluid onto his wounded arm, letting the viscous contents flow over the torn skin, and into the gaping hole in his arm. "Tsssss..." he hissed, as the potion did its work, leaving an itchy, burning sensation behind as the skin mended itself.

After a few moments, Tsee-Keth flexed his hand, testing the newly repaired arm, and looked back towards the wisp mother. By now, she'd picked herself up off the ground, and had turned towards Tsee-Keth, eyes burning with hate. "Woah," Tsee-Keth exclaimed, "Still get uglier, eh?"

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
    Qiana knew that time was of the essence to find the source of the wispmother. With normal weapons being ineffective and Dian'Mie's heavy disdain for magic, he probably won't last long. She wondered why he had to be so stubborn and be all "attack first, think later." Suddenly a sound came from around the area that startled her. While looking around, she realizes that a certain page of her book was glowing an unusual purple. Although slightly alarmed, curiosity was eating at her as a part of her wished to know what was going on. With a deep breath, Qiana opened the book to the glowing page to find an empty page save for the symbol of an Oblivion gate and a phrase written below it in the ancient Yoku language. Carefully Qiana read the words below. "Bateki matana nukri gurleht akrót� Tángti Dian'Mie togo. Hi tua dogo!" Her resolve renewed, Qiana ran back to where she left Dian'Mie.
    98fty0.png

Dian'Mie held his hands up to his ears from the constant screaming of the wispmother. How anyone hasn't gone deaf yet was astonishing to him. Daring to open his eyes with the pain intact, he noticed a small black stone laying right next to the wispmother on a table with slight vapors coming from it. Tracing the vapors, he saw some of them tethered to the wispmother itself. "That's the source!" Dian'Mie thought to himself though just as quickly as he figured it out, the stone itself vanished. To his bad luck, the garnered the attention of the wispmother who threw an ice spike at Dian'Mie. He skillfully dodged it and somersaulted over to the Argonian and Khajiit he and Qiana met earlier in the day. Speaking of Qiana, out of the corner of his eye his noticed her running up to the group nearly out of breath. "Dian'Mie! Hi tua dogo!" The words caught Dian'Mie by surprise. The Moon Fang clan stopped using Yoku for centuries so did Qiana know it?

"You want me to use my magic? You know I hate doing so Qiana!"

"You have to trust me on this." After a stand-off Dian'Mie eventually relented and summoned a chasm of purple light to his hand, raising it in the air. With a pop, the light disappeared from his hand and brought an ethereal daedric axe in front of him. Grabbing the axe, he stood up and rushed the wispmother, parrying the incoming ice spike and gained a hard hit to its' stomach, the magic axe causing her immense pain. The wispmother grabbed its' abdomen pausing for a moment. With a deep breath, he turned towards the rest and gave a big smile.

"I'd say it's time we get this over with."

Wauten Dayhil

"I'd say it's time we get this over with."

Tsee-Keth couldn't help but stare at the magickal ax in the Redguard's hands. "No-tail teach that to Tsee-Keth!" he shouted, calling more fireballs to his hands. While his left arm felt weak, there was enough damage repaired to allow him full control over the flow of his magicka, and he made sure to use it to the fullest.

Advancing toward the wisp mother, Tsee-Keth shot fireballs with every step until his reserves were nearly exhausted, and then with a stroke of comparative genius, Tsee-Keth unsheathed his sword, and lined the edge of the blade with the flames in his left hand. "Ha ha!" he cried, brandishing the now-glowing blade at the wisp mother, "Wisp mother fight now?"

Sidling up next to the Redguard, Tsee-Keth held his flaming sword in a guard, waiting for the brown skinned warrior to advance before matching his strides. "Try not to die, no-tail! Heh!"

Balomew

OOC
    Hectic schedule indeed. This thread is dead. I have a new one if anyone is dying to roleplay. I know I am. In addition to my new Riften roleplay, I've also rewritten Anonymous (not Skyrim-based) for anyone who is interested.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts