The order of talos needs you, kill the thalmor evry last one of them

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I visited a Thalmor base once. I can tell you assuredly Shadow King...It's BOTH.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
Shhhhhhh.... Its really a boo... umm a good safe torture device.

or is it Elenwens nipple clamp, the Altmer craftmanship stands out.

Shadow King

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
The choke pear (or pear of anguish) is the modern name for a type of instrument displayed in some museums, consisting of a metal body (usually pear-shaped) divided into spoon-like segments that could be spread apart by turning a screw. The museum descriptions and some recent sources assert that the devices were used either as a gag, to prevent people from speaking, or as an instrument of torture. The instrument was inserted into the victim's mouth or rectum, and then slowly spread apart as the screw was turned

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I visited a Thalmor base once. I can tell you assuredly Shadow King...It's BOTH.

Wow. The Thalmor have become smart beyond my expectations. Man sure needs to beat the heck out of them or hang them from the White Gold Tower just like dead ol' Narifiin.

Shadow King

Wow. The Thalmor have become smart beyond my expectations. Man sure needs to beat the heck out of them or hang them from the White Gold Tower just like dead ol' Narifiin.

oh i remember Narifiin, he was my fav landmark in the imperial city.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
The choke pear (or pear of anguish) is the modern name for a type of instrument displayed in some museums, consisting of a metal body (usually pear-shaped) divided into spoon-like segments that could be spread apart by turning a screw. The museum descriptions and some recent sources assert that the devices were used either as a gag, to prevent people from speaking, or as an instrument of torture. The instrument was inserted into the victim's mouth or rectum, and then slowly spread apart as the screw was turned

That poor one must have suffered a lot. I'll just steal the Choke Pear and put it in Elenwen's mouth. Satisfaction :). Less of Thalmor in Skyrim cuz of Elenwen's death.

Anwrise888

That poor one must have suffered a lot. I'll just steal the Choke Pear and put it in Elenwen's mouth. Satisfaction :). Less of Thalmor in Skyrim cuz of Elenwen's death.
It a good tool. I should know. I used it on hundreds of talos worshipers.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
^Really ? Did you really had the feel of spilling blood or you did it for the honor of the Dominion ? Anyways , soon enough I'll pay a visit to Alinor and split every Thalmor follower into two.

Anwrise888

^Really ? Did you really had the feel of spilling blood or you did it for the honor of the Dominion ? Anyways , soon enough I'll pay a visit to Alinor and split every Thalmor follower into two.
As for the first question... well both, but mostly for for the thrill. As for paying a visit...I could use another plaything.

Shadow King

Shadow King

When we go to Alinor there will be many brave Altmer there ready to join our cause, we will destroy the Thalmor, and the true Altmer will have there Isles back.

Anwrise888

Lets just say... they will never reach the afterlife... they are mine now.

Anwrise888

Shadow King

Shadow King :If there still are those good High Elves left. If not , then I can prove that the Thalmor must've killed them.

True bro, they will probably kill there own race to keep power.

Anwrise888

Oh well , you can't scare me with that. Is it just an intimidation tool or something else ?
This is what they looked like when I was finished with them.

Shadow King

As for the first question... well both, but mostly for for the thrill. As for paying a visit...I could use another plaything.
As for the first question... well both, but mostly for for the thrill. As for paying a visit...I could use another playthin

I would be scared of him if i walked out the shower naked and he was there, but if i catch him with my cloths on hes dead.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts