• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    a Cyrodiil merchant boat has found a huge land about half the size of Skyrim. The merchant boats captain, Aren Hedos has split the area into 4, Alteri Dravo, Arens friend has claimed the eastern part as his own. The other 3 parts have been given under the Jarls consent to different people.

"Huh, I'm....a Jarl?" Altieri Dravo a 16 year old vampire was hunting a dragon for ransom, when some man dressed in red silk had aproached him. "Yes sir, the Jarls of Skyrim have dubbed you worthy of this" The man handed him a deed. "So, where do I go?" Altieri was quiet surprised to be offered something this huge out of the blue "They want you and the others in Solitude" Altieri nodded a called his horse "C'mon Frost, lets head to Solitude!" The sun had set a little while later and Altieri felt refreshed under the moons dim glow. There hadn't been much people out that night so Altieri was in hte middle of the walkway. "Frost, are you excited? I know I am, a whole new world, Just for me" Altieri never thought about who the others were, and what they were like "The moon seems brighter tonight then usual, maybe that's good luck" Altieri jumped of his horse and ran into Solitude "My new future awaits" Altieri smiled.

GoldenFoox

Silent but Deadly - That was a warning..
    A young Khajiit walks in behind him, and continues down the street for a while, he then stops for a bit, taking out a small bag out of his pouch, and takes out a sweetroll from it and begins eating it.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    "Ellie dear, I have a surprise for you." Ellie Melvoy heard her mother call out, she rushed into the room. She loved surprises. She ran into the lounge room and hopped up on the couch, "What is it ma?" She asked, Ellie's curious eyes looking into her mothers. Her mother stood up and faced Ellie, face lighting up. "I'm going to be a Jarl! My brother is still the count of Leyawin so this will be two areas that our family controls! We're reaching out, out of Cyrodil and into Skyrim! But Ellie, remember how you hate that Skyrim weather? It's on a whole new land, and the Jarls of Skyrim have chosen me to rule a hold in this new land, I told you moving to Skyrim would be a good idea! I'm just bursting with joy!" Jessica finally finished, lacking breath, her daughter Ellie jumped up off the couch and hugged her mother. "I'll be a jarls daughter!" She proclaimed. "Come on, get some rest Ellie we head for Solitude in the morning." Jessica said, Ellie moaned. "Aw mum how am I suppose to sleep now?" She said as she headed to bed.

The next morning everyone got up early, Jessica and her housecarl Drake awoke at 6 AM with Emily waking at 6:30. They left early, Drake taking the reins of a carriage. They say their goodbyes to Balgruf, and Ellie says goodbye mostly to his kids. It takes hours to get there from Dragonsreach in Whiterun, but they get there by nightfall. Drake stays with the carriage for the meantime, Ellie stays with Drake. Jessica heads up to the castle, excited to meet the others. She knew there would be others, it was in the letter the messenger sent her. She walked into the Blue Palace, Castle of solitude, and approached the throne.

Meanwhile, Ellie walks by the stables while Drake tends to the horses, Ellie sees a boy. He couldn't be much older than her, she approaches him, he turns when he hears her footsteps. "Hey.." She says, he gives her silence. "Uh... What are you doing out here?" She asks. "You're a noble. I can tell by those silk white clothes, what are you doing here?" He asks. He was an imperial, short brown hair and yellow eyes. "I'm here because my mother is going to he Jarl." Young Lady Ellie says, the boy didn't look phased. "Oh really, and how's she gonna do that? Murder the queen?" The boys asks sarcastically. "No." Ellie says, gritting her teeth, "She was chosen. We're going to an island."

"Oh yeah, meanwhile I sleep in the stables." He says.

"What..? Where's your parents?" Ellie asks.

"Father left when I was about 6 and a half, mother died last year. I've been staying in caves and behind inns, slept in these stables last night. I'll probably stay one more night and go, it's how it works. We never had money, and people like you wouldn't help us." The boy seemed mature for his age, and a little independent. Ellie couldn't imagine a life like the, she wouldn't know what to do without a parent or guardian. She wouldn't even know what to do without a brush.

"How old are you..?" Ellie asked, "I don't... I don't understand."

"Sixteen, I think. I think I just turned 16 but I'm not one hundred percent on when my birthday is, you must think I'm stupid huh?" He folded his arms, emotion not on his face nor in his tone.

"No no, it's not that, I think you're wonderful." Ellie tried smiling, but she couldn't help but feeling guilty.

"No you don't, you think I'm just a poor little boy who shouldn't have to look after himself. You think I'll probably grow up to be a bandit if I'm not helped, you think I'm going to rebel."

"Are you happy?" She asked him, this seemed to surprise him.

"Uhh... Yeah?" He said, slowly.

"No you're not." Ellie said, "you can't be."

"I know, but I know I once was. Once I was better than ok, life was amazing. I used to think it sucked, but I had friends and I had family. I had my mother. I thought it sucked, we were poor and mother worked selling fruit and flowers. I worked by uh, stealing. Mother hated it, she punished me. I had friends who helped me, and I had a mother who looked after me. But I wished for what you've got. Now that I'm here, I know what I once had. But I only know because its gone. So now I've got my life, my clothes and a world to explore. In a sense I have nothing to lose, but then again I do. I have less to lose I guess, which can be good of you view it in the right light. I could never fill your shoes, there's just too much to lose."

Ellie just stood there, surprised. "Come with me." She said.

"What?" He said in surprise.

"Come with me, I'll keep you." Ellie said, she was smiling.

"You'll what?" He said, very confused. He had no idea what was happening.

"You can come with us, you'll be on this new land. We can explore it together, I'll look after you. You'll have a home, a family!" Ellie grabbed his hand, and led him away.

He just followed, in silence. Drake caught up with her as she headed to the castle, "Ellie!" He called out.

"Wait here." Hushed Emily. "Drake!" She called out, skipping towards him. The boy couldn't here her, but he watched the mans face change from curious to serious. The man nodded, looked to the boy, and nodded again.
    -------
    "What's your name?"

"What?" The boy said, he hadn't heard. He was taken aback.

"What's your name?" The girl asked.

"Oh uhm, Derek." I said, the girl smiled.

"Thats a nice name, I'm Ellie." She was still smiling, she had a very welcoming smile.

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" I ask, still unsure. She was very beautiful, I feel like an idiot. I'm muddy, I smell, I can't remember the last time I washed myself. It rained yesterday, but that doesn't count.

"I'm 15." She said, her smile faded a little. "We're going up to the castle, don't worry about your clothes. I'll buy you some new ones." She offered, I immediately refused. "Hell no."

"Alright Derek, but you're gonna stand out. My mums name is Jessica by the way, and our last name is Melvoy." She said as we headed up to the castle. When they finally made it they discovered Jessica and Drake were already there, Drake somehow got there first. Derek knew. Derek knew he could take full advantage of Ellie's nature, but he knew he never would. He thought, is this really happening? Why? A thousands questions rushed through his mind, and he had no answers. Dressed in dirty clothes soaked in mud, he felt like an outcast, Ellie stuck close to him so he wouldn't be kicked out. Derek could smell her, she smelt good. She was wearing something to give her this scent, he didn't even try to ask.

Derek stood by Ellie, not knowing how to act or what to say. She nudged him, "Ease up, it's gonna be alright." She said, he released a breath and loosened up his stance. Ellie and Derek stood a few feet behind Jessica, as Jessica was about to speak with the ones sent for her.

GoldenFoox

Dar'Hammu was already there, waiting patiently with three other Khajiiti, Two dressed like royals, One dressed like a warrior, one like a thief. They were in a small circle. Dar'Hammu noticed a woman walking in, he went to greet her. "Hello, I am Dar'Hammu" by the way she is dressed, he could guess that she is one of the others. Either that or someone noble. "You must be one of the other four. Pleasure to meet you." The other Khajiiti came over, greeting her aswell. He looked over her shoulder to see a man walk in, and stop next to the woman.

After a few minutes of talking, a girl and a dirty boy walked into the palace. Dar'Hammu looked at the dirty boy with disgust "What is a filthy beggar doing here?"

Drapor

"Hmm, the others must be here, The unworthy of rule" Altieri whispered to himself. He walked over "I'm Altieri, It is a pleasure to meet you" Altieri locked his eyes on the boy with dirty clothes "You were the boy sleeping in the stables correct?, why are you here if your a begger?" Altieri sounded egotistical, he chuckled to himself "Here, take this" Altieri conjured some bread. Altieri looked for the nearest bench and lifted his hood as his fangs and hunger grew.

Shrikey

(I apologize if this I a little rough around the edges- I wanted to get something written as soon as possible.)

Grogmar roared, and threw himself at Drognash. The crowed parted to make way for the two Orcs as they tumbled, grappling in the dust. Grogmar had the upperhand, but barely, his nose at an even more crooked angle than usual, gushing blood that stained his grey beard.. Drognash shoved him off, struggled to one knee, but crumpled to the ground again as Grogmar's fist crunched into his jaw. Relentlessly, the elder Orc pressed his attack. Grogmar pinned Drognash's arms under his knees and managed to land several punches before the other Orc twisted, throwing the Chieftain off of him, and regained his feet.

They had been fighting for half an hour now, exchanging blows unflinching. To show weakness within the tribe was death, and neither would back down. It would continue until one beat the other into unconsciousness. The challenger, Drognash, was taller, and possibly stronger than Grognash, but his punches were wild and thoughtless, where as his older, weaker opponent mercilessly targeted the weak spots. Drognash stepped in towards Grogmar and threw a punch. The Chieftain knocked the clenched fist away and retaliated. Two to the head left Drognash dazed. A rough barge with a should put him off balance, and as the challenger staggered, flailing his fists, Grogmar stepped in close and drove up into his stomach. Once, twice, three times. Drognash went down, but clamred unsteadily to his feet. Grogmar took two steps back. Drognash took two steps forwards, before crumpling to the dust.

The crowd of Orcs surrounding them roared. Grogmar stood, stained in his -and Drognash's- blood, and bellowed his response, little more than an animal cry. Another challenger defeated, but Grogmar wasn't done yet. The whole tribe knew he was getting old. Some whispered that he was loosing his touch. He had broken five challengers in two weeks- all young ones with fanciful dreams of defeating him, and taking their place as chief.

Gorza Urkul, chosen wife of Grogmar Urkul, Chief of the Stronghold, didn't go to her husband. She loved him, and was loved in return, she wanted to bathe him of the blood, soothe him, and pour him a horn of mead. But she couldn't. Grogmar was Chief of the Stronghold. He could never be seen as weak.

Gorza spotted Mogrul Urkul, her son, in the crowd. She caught his eye, and he glowered at her. Mogrul was a strong, worthy Orc, he just wanted to prove that strength to the tribe. He wanted to be the one defending the family's pride, rather than his aging father. But again. To interfere would seal Grogmar's fate.

The Chieftainess turned away, and spotted a figure, standing in the shadows, a cowl covering his face. Grogmar leant in close, and was speaking in an undertone.

“Why?” Grogmar growled.

“The Orcs are… difficult to control. They have no respect for the Jarl-“

“As it should be.” The Orc interjected. “Respect is earnt, not bought or bargained for”

“Yes,” The man replied calmly. “Which is why his excellency requests your service-“

“I am no puppet!” Grogmar roared. The crowd was suddenly silent, and turned towards the stranger. Many squared their shoulders, or fingered their swords or axes. They had a grudge against humans.

“You would not be a puppet,” The man proclaimed, so the whole crowd could hear. “You would have your own land, to do with as you wish. You would be a King, Grogmar Urkul. You would hold claim over the mountains, and all the Strongholds within them. Hundreds of Malacaths chosen squabble amongst themselves, waiting for a tribe strong enough to unite them. Think, if you will. You would be the patriarch of a nation.”

Grogmar looked at the man for a moment, his mind flitting through the possibilities. Like a moth, he was drawn towards the fire of the dream. Grogmar knew he would stand with Malacath in death soon, either dead of age, or dead in battle. He wouldn’t fade to black. He would burn with ferocity and power until the moment that sword pierced him. He welcomed the challenge. Gorza knew her husband, knew the choice he would make and why he would make it. She stepped from the crowd, and handed him his axe. Grogmar met her eyes briefly as he took it. They both knew this would be his last endeavour- that Grogmar aimed to die in battle, facing the enemies of his nation rather than taken in his sleep.

Grogmar raised his axe, and bellowed his approval. The tribe brandished their weapons in the air, and added their voices to his cry. The tribe would go to Solitude, and then journey across the sea. It only took the tribe a week to reach Solitude, and once they arrived, Grogmar left his tribe outside the walls, and went straight to meet his fate.

GoldenFoox

After the conversation, Dar'Hammu left for the docks, the other khajiiti stayed. There are lots of boats in the docks, too many. He was hoping he could climb aboard and relax for the rest of the day, but his hopes were in vain. He turned back for the blue palace.

After he went back in, he went to the other Khajiiti and said "I bet this is a trap, an opportunity like this doesn't just grow on trees, ready to be picked and given to some lucky person."

He sighed, willing to take the chance though. "If this is real though, I wonder what kind of island it is." If it was an island similar to Skyrim, snowy and dead, his army will have a major advantage due to the cover of snowstorms. He thought through the tactics his armies could use.

Shrikey

Grogmar, dressed in furs to cover his scars and bruises, strode into the room, Gorza and Mogrul behind him. He quickly surveyed the others. A group of Khajiit, a Nord woman, with two young ones in tow, and another Nord, this one pallid. Grogmar noticed the hungry glint in his eye. A predator- one to watch. The Woman wouldn't be a fighter. Her clothes, as well as the two jowl-hangers made him certain of this. A politician maybe? Or perhaps a schemer. As for the Khajiit, Grogmar recognised the way he moved. The care he took. He had seen people like this before. Cowardly tricksters, the Khajiit. Would rather stab you in the bag, or misdirect you, than fight face to face. Grogmar threw one less glare at it before he turned to Gorza and Mogrul.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Jessica was greeted by some Khajiit, "Hello there, it's lovely to meet you! Yes I am one of the others, I assume you're one of them too? Exciting isn't it!" Jessica was using lots of expression on her face and a bright tone in her voice, she was glad to meet them. Drake nodded his head and did a small bow, "Drake, housecarl to Jessica."
    Ellie stood there with Derek, she knew he was being judged. She looked hopelessly around her, trying to catch her mothers eye contact. But Jessica wasn't looking back, until Drake whispered something in her ear. She turned around, put her had to her chest and pulled a face of sadness. She nodded, Ellie smiled. Jessica turned back to the Khajiit. "Do you know how far away this land is?" Jessica asked.

Ellie turned to Derek, "That was the yes!" she said quietly but happily.

"I don't know, I have nothing to give, I'll be a burden." He said, he had high hopes but didn't want to use these people.

"You can't weigh us down, trust me." She said, she let out all the air from her lungs. "And it'll be nice having someone my age around..."

"You think that now but.. Derek started.

"I know that, now sh." she said, she looked over to the Khajiit talking to her mother. "they're probably accepting of Derek not being a noble..." she thought to herself, as their race was once a slave and is looked down upon. Surely they're not uptight snobs?

A boy approached Derek and Ellie, Derek having heard what he had said to himself. "I'm Alteri, it's a pleasure to meet you." he said, "You were the boy sleeping in the stables correct? Why are you here if you're a beggar?" Derek felt his blood boil.

"I don't beg, I fend for myself. I hunt. Why are you here if you're a vampire? You think yourself above me, you're not." Derek said, hate resonating in his voice.

"Uhm, im Ellie, I'm taking him in." She said, feeling a little awkward.

She then looked over to the Orcs, observing them. Orcs fascinated her, she decided she'd approach. She grabbed Dereks hand and led him over with her. "Hello," she said with a smile on her face "I take it you are one of the others who were chosen?" Ellie suggested, Derek looked to his feet before looking up at the hulking Orcs. "Sorry for the condition my clothes are in, I'm not worthy to be standing in this palace. Surely not in your company."

Ellie looked sympathetically toward him, she didn't like seeing someone think so low of themselves.

"Your women fascinate me," Ellie said "they are far more capable than any women of the other races I've met. I hope that isn't offensive, I mean no offense." Ellie gave an innocent smile, feeling a little intimidated as a fifteen year old girl standing before these Orcs.

Shrikey

Grogmar looked at the young ones. The girl was just a girl, and no concern of his. The boy- he had seen him speak with Alteri- had some fire in him.

"Child," Grogmar said slowly to Derek, "Your clothes are not the least of my concern. Orcs don't care for rank, or privilege. You say you hunt, yes? Then you are already stronger than most in this room, and worthy to stand in our company. Now tell me- what have you hunted?

As Grogmar and Derek spoke, Gorza turned to Ellie. "No offense taken, young one. We Orcish women pride ourselves on our roles- it is only right and proper that the women be allowed to fight and hunt alongside the men- rather than be relegated to menial tasks, like cooking or cleaning, meant for the old or those too young to raise an axe."

Gorza spotted Jessica, flanked by Drake, across the room. "Is that your mother, child? and another thing- what is you name?"

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Derek let out a big grin as the Orc spoke, he liked this Orc. "I've hunted quite a lot, I depend on it. There are the deer, the elk, the rabbits and all those sorts of things... But then there's.. The things that fight back." He let another grin out as he finished his sentence. "I've hunted wolves and sabre cats, but the cats get too dangerous." Derek looked back to the Khajiits, "not those cats." Ellie was talking with the Orc woman as Derek spoke with this man. "My proudest accomplishment was a mammoth, being my size they could crush me instantly. They're also guarded by Giants, you've seen a giant haven't you? I wasn't able to skin it, as just after I finished taking its tusks a giant discovered its pet had been killed. I ran, and I had mistaken the giants speed. Every one step he took was worth 15 steps of my own, I was just lucky to be near a lake. It gave up chase as the current took me away, and that was that."

"No offense taken, young one. We Orcish women pride ourselves on our roles- it is only right and proper that the women be allowed to fight and hunt alongside the men- rather than be relegated to menial tasks, like cooking or cleaning, meant for the old or those too young to raise an axe." An Orcish woman said to young Ellie.
    Ellie looked to the woman, and couldn't help but agree with the Orc customs. "Oh I know, I want to learn to fight. Drake sometimes teaches me but its nothing to what you get to learn. Mother says its unladylike, which I think is stupid." Ellie said, happy that these adults would talk to her. "Is that your mother, child? and another thing- what is your name?" The woman said again. "Yes," Ellie said "and I'm Ellie. What are your names?" She asked.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Derek let out a big grin as the Orc spoke, he liked this Orc. "I've hunted quite a lot, I depend on it. There are the deer, the elk, the rabbits and all those sorts of things... But then there's.. The things that fight back." He let another grin out as he finished his sentence. "I've hunted wolves and sabre cats, but the cats get too dangerous." Derek looked back to the Khajiits, "not those cats." Ellie was talking with the Orc woman as Derek spoke with this man. "My proudest accomplishment was a mammoth, being my size they could crush me instantly. They're also guarded by Giants, you've seen a giant haven't you? I wasn't able to skin it, as just after I finished taking its tusks a giant discovered its pet had been killed. I ran, and I had mistaken the giants speed. Every one step he took was worth 15 steps of my own, I was just lucky to be near a lake. It gave up chase as the current took me away, and that was that."

"No offense taken, young one. We Orcish women pride ourselves on our roles- it is only right and proper that the women be allowed to fight and hunt alongside the men- rather than be relegated to menial tasks, like cooking or cleaning, meant for the old or those too young to raise an axe." An Orcish woman said to young Ellie.
    Ellie looked to the woman, and couldn't help but agree with the Orc customs. "Oh I know, I want to learn to fight. Drake sometimes teaches me but its nothing to what you get to learn. Mother says its unladylike, which I think is stupid." Ellie said, happy that these adults would talk to her. "Is that your mother, child? and another thing- what is your name?" The woman said again. "Yes," Ellie said "and I'm Ellie. What are your names?" She asked.

GoldenFoox

Dar'Hammu walks over to the orcs, smiling. "Hello. By what i am wearing, i guess you already know what type of fighter i am, but my son is a lot like you, he favours the axe and charges into battle head-first, I respect his choice of combat, but it is not for me." Dar'Hammu did not like the idea of putting himself in harms way, he preffered being stealthy.

Dar'Hammu respects the orcs, since he knows he cannot beat one, and he would be turned into cat food if he faces one face-to-face.

Shrikey

Grogmar nodded appreciatively at the boys words. The prey he hunted were impressive- a mammoth was no easy kill, and Sabre-cats were vicious. Grogmar idly rubbed his arm, where, beneath his furs, three long scars ran, side by side, from elbow to wrist.
    "You want to hear a trick, for those sabrecats?" Grogmar threw glance at the Khajiit talking with Mogrul, "You stare them down. You look straight in the eyes, you don't move, you don't blink. Assert your strength. Wherever you walk, you keep an eye on them. They'll them turn around, looking for easier prey. And then-" Grogmar made a snapping motion with his hands.

Gorza looked at Ellie for a moment. She would have made a good Orc, had she been born to different parents. She had the fire, and drive. "I'm Gorza. My husband there," She gestured to where Grogmar was speaking, "Is Grogmar. My son.." Gorza cast around her, before picking the figure of her son, talking to one of the Khajiit. Gorza pointed him out. "He is Mogrul."
    Gorza looked back at Ellie. "So you like to fight? Tell me- what is your preference?

"So you would prefer a bow to a blade?" Mogul asked the Khajiit curiously. He had learnt the bow as a hunting weapon, rather than one for combat. It intrigued him to meet one who would rather fight from afar, rather than be able to look his foe in the eyes as they fought. "But what would you do if they got too close? Surely they would be able to just cut you down?"

GoldenFoox

"Act afraid, like you're helpless, then draw a blade, and slice their throats." He replied. "When we get to this land, I hope I could get some Orcs into my armies, their fighting art is so fine. But I will settle with a few heavily armoured nords."

Thoughts raced through his mind, unable to think of how orcs could withstand such blows.

(Sorry for the short posts, I started forum rping not long ago lol)

Shrikey

Mogrul eyed the Khajiit. His father had been right- they were tricksters, and would need watching closely.

"If you would rather cower than fight, you will never be able to lead Orcs. We respect strength, and you are weak if you would rather stab an opponent in the back, than fight eye to eye. As for Nords? Bah. They are tall, yes, some are even strong, but they lack the taste for blood.

Drapor

Altieri took no concern to the boy. He was a petty wolf after all, The orcs that had entered the room looked fierce, except for the one who seemed to be the leader, Altieri knew why he would wear thick hides. "Welcome you four, To the blue palace!" Altieri looked back to see Aren and Some other person "We have brought you here because we think you can lead this island into a future of greatness" Altieri smiled "Greatness, such a funny word isn't it, greatness would not reflect how these people act. They could not lead anything but skeevers" Altieri laughed at his own jokec "Hmph, anyways the boat will leave tomorrow, Now. Any questions?"

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Grogmar nodded at what Derek had said, before idly rubbing his arm. "You want to hear a trick, for those sabrecats?" Grogmar threw glance at the Khajiit talking with Mogrul, "You stare them down. You look straight in the eyes, you don't move, you don't blink. Assert your strength. Wherever you walk, you keep an eye on them. They'll them turn around, looking for easier prey. And then-" Grogmar made a snapping motion with his hands. "Oh, sounds useful. But if you don't get seen in the first place this isn't needed, although I am not the one for sneaking. When I hunt I try to be, it's easier to peg a deer without having to chase it across Skyrim. A trick for the Khajiit, well, you don't need one. Just don't turn your back on them." Derek said, he gave Ellie a quick glance who was speaking to Gorza.

"I'm Gorza. My husband there," She gestured to where Grogmar was speaking, "Is Grogmar. My son.." Gorza cast around her, before picking the figure of her son, talking to one of the Khajiit. Gorza pointed him out. "He is Mogrul." Gorza looked back at Ellie. "So you like to fight? Tell me- what is your preference?" Ellie spoke instinctively, "I like swords." She said. "I haven't actually fought against people trying hard, it's mostly just teaching and it isn't all that often. I'd like to fight and train harder, and one day fight with the soldiers."

Jessica looked over and saw Ellie speaking with an Orcish woman, the boy Drake had informed her of was there too. Jessica thought, "Why are we all here?" Then a voice boomed out.

"Welcome you four, To the blue palace! We have brought you here because we think you can lead this island into a future of greatness. The boat will leave tomorrow, Now. Any questions?" Jessica stepped forward, "I do." Attention was drawn to her, but she was no stranger to speaking with an audience. "Who will get which part of the island, and what is the terrain and weather like?" She asked. She thought a moment, and asked another question. "Is there anything else there, any people? What wildlife should we know about?"

Drapor

(Sorry for the confusion, my text colour was buggering up)

Altieri looked strangely at the girl who asked the question "Shes wise to ask...Hopefully she isn't a problem in the future" Altieri as usual looked bored "Good Question young one!" Aren said "The landmass is split into four pieces, picture it like a giant X in in the isle, Now for the weather, it depends on where you are, in some places it rains, some it snows which effects the habitat for the animals making every hold special in there own way" Altieri knew Aren had answers for all the questions. "I am going to be the guide for all of you" Altieri looked up to see the girl beside Aren speak "Me and my men have scouted the area and can show and tell you everything you need to know" Altieri stood up "I'll head off now, farewell all" Altieri walked out and smiled "Now, time for dinner" He waited till nightfall and snook into a house. "Perfect, better feed quickly" Altieri fed then went back to the blue palace before dawn

Shrikey

"When do we leave?" Grogmar asked. In the back of his mind a though occurred to him- that his tribe could only bring him down out there. They knew he was beginning to flag, would challenge him, and soon every other Orc in the hold would be queuing to do the same. Best not take the risk of bringing them with him, and allow them to struggle for power, or fracture, amongst themselves.

Gorza glanced at the speaker, and then back at Ellie. "The trip to this new land will be a long one. If you wanted to practice your skills. It is... unusual to encounter a human women who would rather fight then cook. I respect that." Gorza grinned, "Though I must warn you, we Orcs are unaccustomed to sparring with humans- we might be a little too rough."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts