The most hated Enemy to go against.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
At high end levels50+, I hate going against the boss of the Daugr.
Mainly because if they do land a shout or an arrow on me if they are archery, it's pretty much almost if not A one shot and I flop.

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
Daugr Deathlord's I believe their name is. They have crazy health, hit really hard, and disarm your weapons (I lost one of my weapons once :/)

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Sounds very painful, having to pimp out a weapon then have it gone due to glitch or just hard to find.

Argurotoxus

Anybody with a strong set of arrows.

I don't get it, I have dragon plate armor, upwards of 300 health, and yet some of these monsters are able to shoot me dead in two hits. However I just got the spell that reduces 80% physical damage so that'll probably change soon : D

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Hopefully

NoVa

Bossmer
Any kind of Master Mage be it a Dragon Priest or Conjurer or Necromancer whatever. I play on Master difficulty I have no problem taking giants and mammoths down face to face as a group but throw me in a dungeon full of mages and I'm drinking potions/dealing attacks at a ratio of about 5:1! Good thing I have a hearty stock in my pockets ^_^

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
I second those 2 above, those are threats big time.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
I'm suprised the Frost Troll is giving you issues, I usually have no problem with them, What kind of build are you running?

Alazar

The courier of Elsweyr
Two-handed warrior. They aren't always giving me trouble (Krosis was much harder) but when I am surrounded, the tides turn rather quickly.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Oic

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
lol

thecelticlatino

Any kind of Master Mage be it a Dragon Priest or Conjurer or Necromancer whatever. I play on Master difficulty I have no problem taking giants and mammoths down face to face as a group but throw me in a dungeon full of mages and I'm drinking potions/dealing attacks at a ratio of about 5:1! Good thing I have a hearty stock in my pockets ^_^

This. Hate enemy casters of any kind.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts