the most funniest and bestest kill streak you have ever made with a bow?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
okay I was doing a quest and the most best kill streak I have ever made with a bow, and I did not even zoom at the time. I just shot the darn thing and all these mages and nacromancers I just fired it and they all came down in one hit like bang crack down. and all flattered them all with my ebony bow.
was maybe one of the most best closest and funniest random kill I have ever done.hahaahhaa...

and I love just shooting them in the head right between the eyes....whahahahahaha..

so tell me people what was your most funniest random kill you ever made? I tell you what I felt like an army soldier.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
"Most funniest and bestest" Just stop.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
I think it was murdering a whole group of bandits with an iron dagger, after using TH the whole game.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
okay I was doing a quest and the most best kill streak I have ever made with a bow, and I did not even zoom at the time. I just shot the darn thing and all these mages and nacromancers I just fired it and they all came down in one hit like bang crack down. and all flattered them all with my ebony bow.
was maybe one of the most best closest and funniest random kill I have ever done.hahaahhaa...

and I love just shooting them in the head right between the eyes....whahahahahaha..

so tell me people what was your most funniest random kill you ever made? I tell you what I felt like an army soldier.

get off the forums

:c

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
okay I was doing a quest and the most best kill streak I have ever made with a bow, and I did not even zoom at the time.

This sentence is a fragment. There are several ways to fix it. I can tell that you have thought about none of them.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
I'm gonna be nice. I once sort of nailed a male dark elf necromancer to an already dead male dark elf necromancer in a very shameful looking manly embrace... then I took their cloths.

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
My bestest kill streak ever was right after I figured out how to spell correctly, use grammar, and punctuate my sentences.
I don't understand why people can't use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. Seriously, if you have time to get on the internet and type out a post on a forum then surely surely you have time for proper grammar. Right?

Sean

lost somewhere
My mostest bestest kill with a bow is when I shot myself in the knee.
That was also my mostest funniest moment too[est].

-------
Come on OP, just use grammar correctly and then people wouldn't nitpick your post.

The words 'most' and 'best' already use up the 'est' sound, and then you don't need to put "most funniest" as you can just put "funniest," and "bestest" isn't a word, but you can use "best."

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.