the most epic time of saving someone's life in skyrim.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
today I saved melborn the wood elf idiot and he never even thanked me for it.

I saved another elf female from being locked up , and she never thanked me.

And the only one who thanked me was that ragged guy, being tortured by the thalmor.

I saved 3 lives and I felt good. And we all escaped outside from the ugly cave with the monster snow troll there.

I would say that would be the most epic save I have ever done to save another life of a fellow skyrim people.

Atleast it will cover all my evil deeds in the future.

melborn was triggered as a spy and was about to get executed until I fired a good rounded arrow to the thalmor agents head, and killed the bastards....and I mean all of them.

The other elf girl breylas was in there for being a slut to erikur.

And the tortured guy who is found in the ratway was in there for interogation.

So , I feel great knowing I saved three not one, not two but three lives!!!!

So that would be the most epic time for saving someone elses life in skyrim.

So, what have been your most epic times of saving the life of another in skyrim?

SkyrimFreak

:eek: I LEFT people there? I had no idea that Brelas was in there... I liked her, it wasn't her fault Erikur was doing that, and besides, she's a wood elf. Wood elves are awesome. Anyway, I felt pretty good when I saved Malborn and Etienne as well. Although, Malborn tried to go fight that frost troll with his bare fists before I killed it... That wasn't too smart for him to do that (he's dead now). It was also pretty awesome to see Etienne again at the Thieves Guild :D I also felt pretty good when I freed a Spriggan from a cage in a bandit (or were they mages? I can't remember) hideout, and it didn't attack me. It just helped me kill the remaining enemies, then left. It was awesome.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
That freaking Melborn never makes it out of that quest alive when I play. :p He gets himself killed by the frost troll every time...Except the time I accidentally put an arrow in his back...It was his own fault, I swear! :oops:

I'm partially fond of the time I saved an entire orc stronghold from an elder dragon. It was pretty epic, especially since my follower decided to try and fight the dragon with her fists. :confused: Still upset that I never received a thank you at least...

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I saved Lydia several times from draugrs and dragons and she never felt in love with me; I saved Serana from being killed by her own freaking idiot of her father and she did not fall in love with me; I saved Camilla from the ass kisser of Sven and the freaking Faendal just to find out that she was not being loyal to me by opening the door of my house to the freaking Faendal, so I am tired of saving people who does not appreciate that I am putting my neck in the line for them ... I am not saving anybody else but to kill them all .... lol ... :mad:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts