• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Derek Jeder

Who is the most annoying follower? For me it's definetly Serena, I mean seriously, if I'm trying to boost my Vamp Lord skills do you have to kill the enemies before I can drain em'? One nice thing about her is that when you don't move for a minute she moves, removing the door blocking thing all NPC's do, but still, the whole "Stealing my kills" thing is a BIG issue here. I'm just too lazy to turn around and tell her to go home.

So anyways cast your votes fellow adventurers! I'll be interested to see the results.

i find serana the most usefull she is also pretty. lydia would be the most annoying i decapitated her on the streets in white run then threw her body in the sewers under the bridge

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
Serana is for sure my favorite. She has good sneak, is decent with a sword or dagger, and has powerful magic (when she switches from that weak drain spell). Add that to the fact that she is attractive and developed a bond with your character during Dawnguard, and I think you've got a pretty solid companion. As for stealing your kills, I don't know; it sounds like you might be better off going solo unti you get your perks. Most annoying... Probably Sven. He was a singer, not an adventurer (I say WAS because he now lies dead below Boethia's statue).

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Tell her to wait somewhere if you don't want her hogging all your glory. My follower spends most of his day hanging out by the road outside of caves, keeps and towers while I'm in there getting all heroic and stuff. Then I come out, hand him a cart-load of stuff I don't feel like carrying, summon my horse and ride off while he struggles to keep up.

It's a thankless life, really. Sort of a glorified pack mule.

That said, the most annoying pack mule follower is probably Mjol. Don't get me wrong, I love Mjol the Lioness, I do. She's a very good, sturdy mule friend. But ... She's just one chatty gal. Followers are to be seen and not heard. Or if they are heard, they should have more than three things to say(overandoverandover).

Serana is for sure my favorite. She has good sneak, is decent with a sword or dagger, and has powerful magic (when she switches from that weak drain spell). Add that to the fact that she is attractive and developed a bond with your character during Dawnguard, and I think you've got a pretty solid companion. As for stealing your kills, I don't know; it sounds like you might be better off going solo unti you get your perks. Most annoying... Probably Sven. He was a singer, not an adventurer (I say WAS because he now lies dead below Boethia's statue).
same here xD

Adam Warlock

Serana is certainly an attractive and powerful follower but she shoves you around just like Barbus.

Back off , bitch !

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
If we are counting All followers no one is more annoying than Barbas!

Slowbro

Serana did get in the way of trying to up my werewolf perks, raising my prey only for them to turn to unedible ash. But while feasting on stormcloak/imperial camps, her, barbas, and shadowmere did keep the generals at bay so I could feast in piece.

Any of the housecarls are the most annoying to me, especially when they aren't even following you.
"Good day to you my thane!"
SHUT UP I'M JUST HERE TO ENCHANT STUFF, I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR SASS.

I personally have a love/hate relationship with Barbas. Love how he's indestructable, a good distraction, and will really only back down to the most powerful of enemies. One minute I'll be screaming at my tv cause he's pinned me into yet another tiny hallway, then I'll praise him for going way ahead in a dungeon to wipe out enemies while I'm busy elsewhere. Now if only he would actually talk and make comments like human followers instead of only speaking when asked about the axe.

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
Eh I love adventuring with Serena BUT having her as a follower does nerf your damage in VL form. I got rid of her after I tried it and it made a hell of a difference. I actually keep Mecrucio (mage in Riften) around purely because he doesn't often run up into my VL drain spell. But the most annoying I would have to say is lydia. I did once get so sick of her complaining about getting hit by spells she was running into that i brought her to a sliver of health then tried to throw her over solitudes wall. Didn't make it over but the ragdoll effect hitting the wall cheered me up.

SilverJay

I would say that Lydia is the most annoying follower because she dies so easily. Unless you want to get really good armor for her or take extra precautions, I'd suggest a different follower.

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
I've told Serama to wait and she has said "you can move on if you want to but I'm following you", or something to that effect. When asking her to carry stuff she has said "not gonna happen.". Now, most would find that annoying but I find it rather humorous. She does always leave when I tell her we have to part ways.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts