• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Humbungala

Arngeir had mentioned training, and already asked the nightingale to follow. I assume he means for everyone to come along as well. Irelius looked up to Arngeir from his comfortable seat on the ground, "So... does this mean we're not eating?" Irelius frowned. This training better not involve fasting or else I'm going to have a serious problem. Irelius stood up from his place and stepped forward. "Let's go."

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Remy continued to mind his business, but was nowhere as positive as before. He couldn't stand fall outs between group members, especially so early on in their journey. The arrival of Arngeir was a breath of fresh air, one that helped blow any hostility away, even if only for now. Remy saw a couple of the others beginning to get ready. "No dinner it would seem. Hmmm... I guess it could wait. Nothing like some good old fashioned training. Though I am pretty hungry. But eating a wondrous meal after a long day would seem more practical. Yet if I'm cooking, calling the meal wondrous would make me seem a tad pretentious. Wait, my suit!"

He ran to his room to quickly change out of the formal clothes he was in, putting on a more combat-ready attire. He brought along a sleeveless leather vest and boots, while keeping on the pants he already wore. Naturally, he kept his tie on as well. If he didn't appear small and scrawny before, the training gear would make it more than obvious. He stepped outside and joined the others. "I'm prime for combat!" He smiled at the Greybeard. Remy appeared as more of an adolescent trying on his gear for the first time as opposed to a seasoned warrior. Regardless, he thought he looked pretty menacing at least.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Virk grabbed his shivs and followed the rest of the group. He even let out a chuckle when he saw Remy and his attire, but as a matter of respect, he hushed himself. He once was also a man who had never killed anyone, and starting with his own father was a sinister thing to think. Worried about what Anya spoke earlier, he got close to her again. "Does Anya think we are in danger?" His voice tone was now much more serious and his facial expression spoke the same way.

Anya looked down the Virk. "I don't know." She lowered her voice so the rest couldn't hear, keeping her eyes on him. "But if they come here before we're ready, run. Don't try to fight them, don't try to save anyone else. Just run. I'm not sure if any of the others will do the same."

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Virk never had thought about fleeing and abandoning anyone else. "What if... not just anyone else is in danger, but Anya is in danger?" He would never want to abandon a friend to die, even if it meant his own and only available choice to survive. "Virk would never be able to live knowing the chance of saving a friend was wasted by him. It was as if... Virk killed Anya."

Ah, the dangers of friendship. Anya rubbed her cheek, a bit anxious.

"No. No no no, Virk, it's not. My life is my own burden, not yours. There would be no sense in both of us dying if one could escape."

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    Seryn followed the respectable Greybeard too the area where they would train. She was hardly in the mood for sparring so she took her usual spot in a secluded corner, away from everyone else. Her eyes did not land on anyone and she stared at the floor, her expression hidden by the shadows her hood cast on her face.

Arngeir nodded at all of them. "I realize you're all hungry. After a bit of sparring, you can rest, and we'll begin to discuss the Thu'um. I think, however, that it is important for all of you to gain some insight into each other's skills. Would anyone like to volunteer?"

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    The elven woman continued looking at the ground, unhappy too be a part of this little...event. She'd already sparred with one of them. A brilliant idea popped into her head, maybe if she was lucky she'd have an excuse too beat another into the ground. That would show them I'm not too be messed with. She had a few dark, sadistic, thoughts but kept her face emotionless. Seryn looked up and glanced around the room, wanting too see who volunteered.

IAmRoggvar98

Traveling Huntsman
    "Although Ms. Cheap Shot already beat my face to a pulp, I'd be more than happy to be the next punching bag." Roggvar's insult to Seryn sounded weak, and he couldn't help but continue to sneak glances at the hole in her clothes, the raw, new baby skin where a deadly strike could've ended the most remarkable life Roggvar had ever happened upon. It intrigued and haunted him simultaneously.

Humbungala

Irelius couldn't help but chuckle at Mr. Green's gesture of being a punching bag. He couldn't be more right. Irelius had been thinking about who in the group he thought would be the most useful, the most skilled in combat. At first glance of Mr. Green, he figured him to be an over ambitious hunter who didn't know what he was getting himself into. Then again, no one did. But Arngeir summoned him nonetheless so he must have something about him that makes him unique and useful. I wont mind being the one to punch you either, Mr. Green. "I volunteer." Irelius stepped forward and looked at Mr. Green. "However, I won't go easy on you like the nightingale had." He smirkedand waited for Mr. Green to begin. This will be fun.

Humbungala

Irelius' fists lit up with frost as he lifted his right hand in front him to freeze the arrow before it made impact against his body. He took a step to his left to dodge the low frozen arrow and he summoned two blunted ice spikes and launched them at Mr. Green.

Humbungala

Irelius reacted as quickly as he could and rose an ice wall in front of him to block the arrows. One was caught frozen with in it and the other made impact with the wall. Irelius dropped the wall and turned it into a frozen path between him and his foe. He ran towards the frozen ground, jumped on top of it and as he slid towards Roggvar to close their distance, he shot a larger blunted ice spike at him.

Humbungala

Roggvar was on top of Irelius. Irelius grabbed the hand with the dagger, holding it away from his neck while he used his other hand to try to free himself. The ranger was stronger then him and Irelius was pinned down. Irelius put his free hand against Roggvar's stomach and began to freeze it. Then with all his strength he pushed roggvar over to his left and stood up once more.

IAmRoggvar98

Traveling Huntsman
    Roggvar twirled, standing as he spun and facing off with his opponent again. He reached down and pulled a chunk of freezing frost from his armor. The immense cold stemming from his abdomen was creeping into his arms and neck. Suddenly, he felt uncontrollably cold as the frost magic took effect. As the spellcrafter recovered from their tumble, the ranger grabbed Irelius's hand and twisted it aside. Irelius released an ice spike with his other hand, but Roggvar dodged aside and brought the dagger up at his exposed stomach.

Humbungala

Roggvar lunged the dagger at Irelius' stomach and Irelius grabbed it, trying his best to hold it off. The ranger had twisted his other hand aside, but with that hand irelius conjured up fire and shot it at the ranger's face. The ranger let go and Irelius took advantage of the distraction and punched the ranger several times. Irelius took a step back, then spun for a final kick.