OOC The Illusion Of Knowledge

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    So, here I am, sitting on top of the only skyscraper in Paris, sipping hot chocolate while gazing off into the Parisian horizon, reading Mistborn (which I just spilled hot chocolate all over) and waiting for the Eiffel Tower to light up. Not a bad night.

And hey, Aerin! Nice to see you! I'll be in London tomorrow afternoon for a day and a half, so that's cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Woo London! It's a great city, what are you getting up to?

And yes...I am alive...just. I've been trying to find the time to come back to the old stomping grounds but between...well, everything, I've not found the spare time. There's also the small thing where I discovered Civ V and it has sort of taken over my life. In a totally benign way I assure you.

Anyone else giggling like a maniac at the E3 coverage for DA: Inquisition? I'm reaching that crazy stage of anticipation. Oh my goodness. I am so freaking excited for this game. The magic! The strategic combat! The PLAYABLE QUNARI. Okay. It's quarter past 8 and I'm already on my second coffee. Deep breaths. Okay, I'm zen.

But seriously, Bioware are killing me here.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    From Software are killing me because I originally planned on eventually getting an Xbone eventually, but then they had to go and make Bloodborne a PS4 exclusive. Now I'm not so sure.

Delusional

In a few days I'll be back and fully available.

Well, I'm getting up to just about everything Aerin. Trying to wander around and absorb as much of the city as possible before heading back in 2 days. To be honest, out of the six countries and various cities I spent time in the past 3 weeks, London is probably my favorite. That may or may not have something to do with the whole same language thing, but it's a really cool city nonetheless.

Delusional

Wait wait wait, what? What RP are we doing?

Delusional

Which one is that?

Ponder

International Man of Mystery
    Huh. I had the opposite experience, Del. Out of every city I was in, I probably liked London the least. But then again, I come from a place where trees grow from anything ad everything, and you can't nap outside lest one digs its roots in.

But yes, Aerin, HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I'M EXCITED! It's killing me. I'm actually building a new PC in preparation.

Delusional

Well, perhaps I should phrase that differently. London is the city it would most likely visit again. I loved Florence and Lucerne, but Switzerland is just too damn expensive for a tourist, and Florence is just hot.

Delusional

Oh right, that one. I didn't know we picked the Illiac Bay as the setting. Oh well. Sure, we could start that one.

Delusional

Well, yeah. I mean, I'll be back in a day and a half, so it's a huge deal.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    I think I could post frequently enough. It may only be a post a day due to time zones but to be honest I would prefer that over high quantity. If i can offer fewer posts of a higher quality that would be better. For me anyway :p

So what are these ideas? I was pretty absent during their conception so I'm a bit behind

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    The idea is basically a RP reminiscent of the original Grand Adventure, centering around a region of our choice (I guess we didn't decide for sure, but I vote for the Iliac Bay) and allowing us to make it up as we go along. It would be a sort of drop-in, drop-out system in which we can continue even if not everyone is present, pursue different stories, etc.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    That works for me! TGA would have been a great RP if the host hadn't left.

No longer in our RP, but forever in our hearts.

Never forget.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts