The "I hate Mitt Romney" thread :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
579064_367478080008327_1256813858_n.jpg

I've never seen anything that truly terrifying before.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I've never seen anything that truly terrifying before.

What's fearful is that it can actually happen. Look at George Bush JR. Dumb as a nail and people voted for this clown for office not once, but TWICE!

I think I'm going to take up drinking if Romney truly wins the election. I can't bare myself to see this clown enter the white house as our new President. Is best to escape from reality for a while by boozing it up because drunks don't have a care in the world when their drunk... or better yet PCP.

T1d3

Article Writer
Why do you want Romney as president? Did his ads brainwashed you? Do you honestly believe for a moment that hes deeply concern about getting people back to work? I call bullplops. Hes very pro outsource.

Because Obama has not done anything he said he would. We have more people on food stamps than ever before, slowest economic growth in the history of the United States. 23 million Americans unemployed. He got us into the war in Afghanistan which is the longest war in U.S. history. It also cost us 12.8 billion dollars a year, very expensive.

He failed in every way possible. time to give Romney a chance. America is lagging in education. Under Romney Massachusetts was first in I believe Math, English and Science in the entire country. Lets see what he can do

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Because Obama has not done anything he said he would. We have more people on food stamps than ever before, slowest economic growth in the history of the United States. 23 million Americans unemployed. He got us into the war in Afghanistan which is the longest war in U.S. history. It also cost us 12.8 billion dollars a year, very expensive.

He failed in every way possible. time to give Romney a chance. America is lagging in education. Under Romney Massachusetts was first in I believe Math, English and Science in the entire country. Lets see what he can do

He didn't get you into the war in Afghanistan, lol. Bush did, Obama did however get you OUT of the Iraq War. There's still a lot of things to do there, like I said earlier in this thread, being a good guy you can't just plops on a country and then leave. I also think it's funny how you say the war is too expensive but Romney is looking to increase Military spending to 8 trillion while Obama plans to lower it to 5.7 trillion.

Honestly, I think half the plops Obama is dealing with is aftermath from the 8 year long war and recession that the country was in when he was given it. He's definitely made mistakes, but I think he realizes now that he's on thin ice and he's gotta shape up. It doesn't help that the Republicans rule Congress and shut him down any chance they can get.

Romney's big thing is jobs/tax & small business plan. What he doesn't tell you is that his Tax & Small Business plan doesn't actually make any sense and mathematically doesn't work. It will actually raise taxes on middle/lower class while easing up on the extremely wealthy, ain't that somethin right? Another thing is that while he was in office, Massachusetts was ranked 47th out of all states in employment and I'm pretty sure he's looking to CUT funds to education. He's not exactly what he says he is.

Romney's Shifty Plan To "Champion Small Business" | OurFuture.org

Mitt Romney's Jobs Plan - Business Insider

Honest opinion, Obama is not all that great in what he does but half the country doesn't help him either. Romney would probably be a much better candidate if it wasn't for his hidden agenda to favor the rich and his incessant need to lie and flip-flop.

T1d3

Article Writer
He didn't get you into the war in Afghanistan, lol. Bush did, Obama did however get you OUT of the Iraq War. There's still a lot of things to do there, like I said earlier in this thread, being a good guy you can't just pl*** on a country and then leave. I also think it's funny how you say the war is too expensive but Romney is looking to increase Military spending to 8 trillion while Obama plans to lower it to 5.7 trillion.

Honestly, I think half the pl*** Obama is dealing with is aftermath from the 8 year long war and recession that the country was in when he was given it. He's definitely made mistakes, but I think he realizes now that he's on thin ice and he's gotta shape up. It doesn't help that the Republicans rule Congress and shut him down any chance they can get.

Romney's big thing is jobs/tax & small business plan. What he doesn't tell you is that his Tax & Small Business plan doesn't actually make any sense and mathematically doesn't work. It will actually raise taxes on middle/lower class while easing up on the extremely wealthy, ain't that somethin right? Another thing is that while he was in office, Massachusetts was ranked 47th out of all states in employment and I'm pretty sure he's looking to CUT funds to education. He's not exactly what he says he is.

Romney's Shifty Plan To "Champion Small Business" | OurFuture.org

Mitt Romney's Jobs Plan - Business Insider

Honest opinion, Obama is not all that great in what he does but half the country doesn't help him either. Romney would probably be a much better candidate if it wasn't for his hidden agenda to favor the rich and his incessant need to lie and flip-flop.

a couple facts are wrong in your post, but there is one I want to point out. Under Romney Massachusetts ranked 47th in job creation, not unemployment. The unemployment rate in Massachusetts was 2% under Romney, so you can throw that 47th in job creation stat out. You can only create as many jobs as you have people

Jersey Dagmar

a couple facts are wrong in your post, but there is one I want to point out. Under Romney Massachusetts ranked 47th in job creation, not unemployment. The unemployment rate in Massachusetts was 2% under Romney, so you can throw that 47th in job creation stat out. You can only create as many jobs as you have people

Wait what? There are plenty of people who are out of work. You are making it sound like there aren't enough people to go around. Romney is famous for outsourcing jobs, just like Raijin said.

And let's not forget that last year Romney stated he wanted to end FEMA. And all of a sudden is retracting his statement since Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast. Well, not much of a surprise there. I hate to think how long New Jersey, New York, and the other states affected by this storm would have waited to get help under Romney. According to him, never.

And I just find it hilarious that Obama gets all the blame for the current state this country is in. Why does everyone forget the 8 years under Bush? The man who put us here in the first place? Clinton left Bush with a surplus and Bush not only went through it, he destroyed it. Obama inherited this debt, this bad economy, and this war on terror (which is a joke in of itself).

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer

Okay, so I misspoke. Does this make everything else I said false?
Please, go on, tell me why Romney is better then Obama, and don't go off and say he's better because Obama sucks.

Edit: found a nice little thing regarding Romney and Massachusetts

Jobs and Unemployment

Data from the Bureau of Labor statistics shows that Massachusetts added 50,000 jobs during Romney’s tenure in office. But that number represents only 1.5 percent growth for the Bay State, compared to a higher 5 percent increase for the nation as a whole during the same period. (We used seasonally adjusted data for our comparisons).

The scorecard indicates that Obama’s jobs numbers declined, which is true if you count his entire term to date, during which employment has dropped about .2 percent. But most of the job losses occurred while the president was trying to reverse a severe recession — one that he inherited.

Since the downturn ended in June 2009, the United States has added about 2.7 million jobs. That represents an increase of 2 percent, which is nothing to gloat about, but a positive trend nonetheless.

In terms of combined underemployment and unemployment, the level in Massachusetts decreased from 241,000 to 223,000 while Romney was in office, representing a decrease of 7.5 percent. That’s compared to a drop of about 15 percent for the country as a whole.
(Note: We found state “underemployment” data on the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ geographic profiles page, while data for the United States is available through Table A-8 of the bureau’s historical data on Current Population Surveys. The term “underemployment” covers individuals who worked 35 hours and couldn’t find full-time work because of economic conditions.)

As for Obama, the nation’s combined underemployment and unemployment level has risen by 4.7 percent since he took office. But it’s fallen by 11.6 percent if you start counting at the end of the recession.

With unemployment rates, Massachusetts dropped .9 percentage points under Romney, while the United States fell by 1.4 percentage points during the same period.

You can see the recurring pattern here. Massachusetts’ numbers improved under Romney, but the Bay State didn’t keep pace with the nation as a whole.

Under Obama, the U.S. rate has risen .5 percentage points since he took office. But it’s down 1.2 percentage points since the end of the recession.

As you can see there, there are plenty unemployed people and they need jobs. Being 47th in the nation in job CREATION isn't helping anyone. It is more relevant than you think considering the big problem for the national unemployment rate is the fact that there are NO jobs.

T1d3

Article Writer
Okay, so I misspoke. Does this make everything else I said false?
Please, go on, tell me why Romney is better then Obama, and don't go off and say he's better because Obama sucks.

Edit: found a nice little thing regarding Romney and Massachusetts

As you can see there, there are plenty unemployed people and they need jobs. Being 47th in the nation in job CREATION isn't helping anyone. It is more relevant than you think considering the big problem for the national unemployment rate is the fact that there are NO jobs.

you're looking at this the wrong way. Massachusetts unemployment rate is 2%. you can only create as many jobs as there are people. Yes people are unemployed, but 98% of the state is employed. While there are almost at the bottom of the barrel in job creation keep this in mind. The 3 states below it are Illinois, New York and California in that order. Illinois's unemployment rate is 8.8%, higher than the national average. New York's unemployment rate is 8.9%, also higher than the national average. California's is 10.2!!! about 3% higher than the national average.

So when you look at Massachusetts who yes is lagging in job creation, they are also one of the highest employed states in America. Florida who is number 2 in Job Creation is at 8.7% unemployment also higher than the national average. So as you see, job creation isn't everything

Jersey Dagmar

you're looking at this the wrong way. Massachusetts unemployment rate is 2%. you can only create as many jobs as there are people. Yes people are unemployed, but 98% of the state is employed. While there are almost at the bottom of the barrel in job creation keep this in mind. The 3 states below it are Illinois, New York and California in that order. Illinois's unemployment rate is 8.8%, higher than the national average. New York's unemployment rate is 8.9%, also higher than the national average. California's is 10.2!!! about 3% higher than the national average.

So when you look at Massachusetts who yes is lagging in job creation, they are also one of the highest employed states in America. Florida who is number 2 in Job Creation is at 8.7% unemployment also higher than the national average. So as you see, job creation isn't everything

And what kind of jobs are we talking about here? Working at a fast food joint isn't exactly the best employment around. I'm talking about jobs that are 40+ hours a week, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays. Jobs that offer families security. So they are comfortable, that they don't have to worry about putting food on the table, roof over their heads, clothes on their back.

A $7.25 an hour job, even at 40 hours a week, isn't going to cover it.

Raijin

I will reply back to you not through text but through videos :) I do hope you watch 'em.

Other republicans disagree with Romney's economic growth plans :)

Romney failed his own state.

Romney is a pathological liar. He has no business being in office.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I will reply back to you not through text but through videos :) I do hope you watch 'em.

Other republicans disagree with Romney's economic growth plans :)
sB7vuo2piak
Romney failed his own state.
PlnaYOv0DZY
Romney is a pathological liar. He has no business being in office.
Yeah..sorry this one is pretty easy to. I will say I do like when Liberal talking points are made from Primary elections that were made by "CONSERVATIVES" LOL... but many can play at that game:

In all honesty, I don't think he is completely "Lieing" in all of this. I actually think that some of it shows he believes what he said and doesn't know WHAT THE f***f HE is Talking about.

Raijin

Hargood I'm not saying that Obama is a saint. I prefer him over Romney any day of the year. Romney is a worst version than George Bush, and if he becomes elected president he will ruin this country even worst. We don't want another Bush in office.

Romney, to this day, still haven't explain to us how hes going to manage to fish out 12 million new jobs to the unemployment. Hes full of plops.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck.

Jersey Dagmar

Every politician has skeletons in their closest. That's a given. And I'm not saying Obama is perfect, but he's surely a hundred times better than Romney. As Raijin said, he will be worse than Bush. Honestly, I thought he couldn't get any worse than Bush. But, nope. We found him, and his name is Romney.

There are other countries, their citizens and leaders, begging for the U.S. to not let Romney in. That says something right there. Romney is so out of touch with reality, and that is his greatest flaw. He can't relate to anyone but the super rich, and is not in it for the common hard working man.

Romney basically wants to take away everything that FDR put into place. Programs and assistance that help Americans when they are in need. And Romney wants to take that all away. I simply can not support a man like this. The middle class is being eroded away and if it continues, the U.S. will turn into a third world country. It's already happening. You'd have to be blind not to see that.

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
No idea why you people hate Romney so much. When the alternative is Obama (I could go ON AND ON about how Obama is a f***fing scumbag that deserves ***edited to remove content that could be perceived as a threat -Rayven*** if you want), I'm voting for Romney.
Absolutely, dude. In fact, I tried to help Bill O'Reilly the other day. As you are probably well aware, he and his gang of Hooters waitresses over at FOX have been trying in vain to construct a campaign-busting scandal out of the terrorist attack on the US embassy in Benghazi (which is in Libya, which is in Africa, which is somewhere to the south of France... I'm pretty sure about that).

When Bill-Bo wondered aloud (which is his favorite way to wonder, BTW) to one of his guests (might have been that Charles Nadhammer guy, or maybe it was that guy from SNL who wants to be Moe Greene) "Why isn't Benghazi 'catching on?'" I snapped into action.

I texted his people what would have been a sure-fire idea to get Benghazi stuck in the collective craw of Everybody's Uncle Bob:

Run off about a million pairs of plus-sized, made-in-China, hot-pink sweatpants with the word "LIBYA" plastered across the ass.

WHUMP!

For some reason, Bildo totally ignored my suggestion... and now he is paying the price.

Why don't Republicans have any imagination? And why are they totally incapable of being honest with anyone, most of all themselves?

Pathetic. Their loss, man.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer

It's not everything but its exactly what America needs. The problem America is facing is that there are NO jobs, that is what leads to the high unemployment rate you are seeing. Guess who is adding to that negative fact? Romney. And how? By outsourcing jobs to foreign countries in his OWN company, and yet he's telling you he'll create domestic jobs for everyone, incredibly hypocritical. Job creation isn't everything if there ISN'T any unemployed people, which as you can see there's a plops ton in Massachusetts and the entire country.

You also seem to blame Obama for how he got the country. It was at a tail end of a recession, a bad one, and right about the time everyone was sick of the war that he didn't cause but yet people like you still blame him for it. (lol?) He's definitely not perfect, but he certainly has done things (positive) for the country, have you ever heard of the term, "It gets worse before it gets better", that greatly applies to matters such as the economy.

Sometimes I wish Romney supporters would live outside of America for a few weeks to get a bird's eye view and a second opinion on all of it, they would definitely think differently if they did.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

This.

Not to mention the fact that his "Godsend" Obamacare is going to tax the plops out of everyone.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts