The Hilariously Dumb People Thread!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Where I am, it's still Christmas, so I'm gonna throw this one out there, at total risk of unleashing The Wrath of the Spouse! :mad:

And the quote? Here it is: I do.

Thought so. Here she comes, wielding Molag Bol's mace. Single people out there, do not say these words! Do not. . .yeaarrrgggghhhh. . . . :eek::D

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I was doing my first play through on Dragon Age: Origins. My brother had already beat the game numerous times, so he was telling me where to go and what to do, without my asking. :/

I had to go get something from Flemeth for Morrigan. My brother told me I would have to fight Flemeth, but that it kinda sorta wasn't her. So I started to run to the exit to be on my way, but my brother told me to stop.

Then he asked if I was going to take anyone with me. I shrugged and said "nah". Then he said [SPOILER alert]"what?! You're going to fight a dragon by yourself?!"[END spoiler]

I paused the game to glare at him, but then laughed because he was oblivious at what he had just done. Then laughed even more when he finally realized and looked embarrassed.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
My in-laws are right up there. They're the kind of people that bitch about never having any money, and then go and spend a crapload on stupid stuff. They have a 2 year old Mazda 3 that they never drive as it's too hard for the pop-in-law to get in and out of it, I told them to just go and buy some used little car that's good on fuel for mom to get back and forth to work in, and dad can still drive the brand new F150. So they go buy her a brand new Ford Escape so it can sit and collect dust.
They bought a 30 foot trailer for TWO OF THEM, that's it, just the two of them. They now might trade it in for a BIGGER fifth wheel for more room.
The brother in law is thinking of uprooting the wife and kid and moving back home to Newfoundland because Alberta is full of nothing but rednecks, says the guy that does nothing but hunt, fish and drink beer. DERP!

The list goes on for ages, and I'm not allowed to say anything to the wife otherwise I'm a jerk, so I shall vent here!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Shelby from the show Ax Men. This guy is nucking futs, but he's one of the most hilariously dumb people on television and I can't turn away when he's on.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
^ haha funny as fluff where's his dog he loves that thing. I liked it when he drove his boat like a right #### and his mate put his hand through the windscreen. Like you said he's f###ing nuts.

Lindsay

Premium Member
Although I didn't personally hear them, these are my favorites. (They are from famous people)

A zebra can't change its spots
I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.
I'm sounding worse than Jessica Simpson right know. She's looking like a rock scientist
If it weren’t for electricity we’d all be watching television by candlelight.

Thalmor supporters.

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
I heard a story a while back, was unable to find the original source for it, thankfully I saved the story in notepad because I nearly gave myself a heart attack from laughing so hard :) :)

A man was left extremely red faced on the island of Cyprus in the Mediteranean after his testicles became caught between the slats on his sunbed.
He had apparently been swimming naked in the sea at his hotel at Aya Napa and due to the temperature of the water, his prized possession had shrunk as is usual.
He left the water and lay on his sunbed, where he dozed off
His testicles slipped down between the slats of his sunbed and as the temperature rose, his prized twins resumed their normal size.
He woke up sometime later and on intending to return to his room for a shower, discovered that he was testically attached to his sunbed.
Hotel staff were alerted when the hapless man started screaming,
'Help. Ive caught my balls in my sunbed!"
He was freed after the hotel carpenter was called and used a hacksaw to cut through the bed.
It was reported that the man remained in his hotel room for the remainder of his holiday.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Thought of another brain trust. The group of people who make those made for TV Syfy channel movies. Does anyone else think these movies make you want to puke while taking a dump?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts