The Great Survival of The Dragon War

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Should I make more chapters? or not at all?

• Sorry,you could approve a little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry,I think you shouldn't contunie this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was in the times of the dragon war when it all started....My name is Draconis and I am a Imperial...I am 17 years old and this is my story. Draconis awoke next to his room mate who was called Arthur "You have a nightmare again?" said Arthur "No...I...well...yes I did" replied Draconis "Didn't you get that potion from the mage? it helps you sleep" said Arthur "No..." "What was your nightmare about?" "About those damn bloody dragons breaking down the Riften sewer walls and burning us ALIVE!" "That is most likely" they nodded and went back to sleep. The First of the Last seed...10:30am "C'mon Arthur! get up! we need to go train" repeated Draconis "Wha..wha..train..for...wha? trai..tra..." mumbled Arthur tiredly,Draconis got fed up and yelled so loud "DRAGON!!!!!!" shouted Draconis,Arthur awoke needing a new pair of rags "WHERE?! BY TALOS SAVE US!" yelled Arthur "Just joking,now go wash your face and get some new rags" giggled Draconis "NOT DAMN FUNNY DRACONIS! NOT DAMN FUNNY! GOD DAMN IT DRACONIS! GOD DAMN IT! GOD DAMN IT!" Draconis had a good laugh and then went to the training grounds and went to see the battlemage trainer "Hello there love" said the breton,her name was Jess "Can we start training pleae?" "Sure why not? grab a sword and today we will learn the basics of a spell" (To be contunied! please vote on the poll and the rest of my storys don't get much views! in order to show they are can you please vote and comment..THANKS! and please point out things I need to improve)

iPedobear

Sexy Bear
There are some grammatical errors, as well as a few spelling mistakes. I believe you should start new paragraphs in order to distinguish speakers also. I think you have a story, and should continue to build on this foundation, but need to improve with your conventions.

There are some grammatical errors, as well as a few spelling mistakes. I believe you should start new paragraphs in order to distinguish speakers also. I think you have a story, and should continue to build on this foundation, but need to improve with your conventions.
I'm not taking advice from pedobear....sorry

I'm gonna try the paragraph part and try to get some more grammar and reduce the spelling mistakes

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts