The Girl That Never Stopped Playing Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brittani

Hello, all! I'm new here (obviously) and I'm looking for some new buds! My name is Brittani and I share a common interest with you all, Skyrim! I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember, my first game being Pokemon Crystal. My three other favorite things to do are write, draw, and swim. I'm not like most girls, I'm not snobby or preppy, I just like to have a good time with everyone. Not many people can get on my bad side and I try to be nice. Anyways, enough of me. I want to hear more about other people, so start typing! haha :)

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Start typing? That sounds like a command. How indecent.

Jokes, jokes. Name's Ryan. Welcome to the site! We're all friendly folk here, including myself. I'm open to conversation, so feel free to chat if you're interested. This goes for nearly everyone here, I think.

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here.

jonathan90

well known member
I am a wood elf named jonny hood of loxley!!!!!

I am hear to rob the thalmor and give the gold to the blind , poor and old.

And that is wood elf:D

Brittani

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes! I can already tell this is a friendly community. I'll be seeing you guys around!