• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DIEUNDERMYFEET

Ive completed the forsworn conspiracy in markarth an now im wondering if there is any way to join the forsworn ( like joining the legion or the stormcloaks ) is there anyway of doing so

Arcano1881

Master Illusionist
All forsworn will still be hostile except the ones in and around druadach redoubt where madanach and the other escapees go. You can practically live there due to the amenities, you cannot join them though and the conversation is limited

DIEUNDERMYFEET

ya i kinda figured after a while, i hated the forsworn but after that quest it made me say, "ya, markarth is the bad guys" and i sided with the forsworn

Arcano1881

Master Illusionist
Same with me, love markarth aswell though, house and thane are awesome

ShadowGambit

Forswron are like Vampires in the game (pre dawnguard). You cannot join them and overall they will be hostile to you, even if you are a Vampire.

DIEUNDERMYFEET

still im considering myself as a forsworn-bandet no matter what, an now if i can find a special way out of a prision ill now put gear in that cell dresser with a key, im now doing that in riften saw the broken shackel, did nothing fighting out of riften now,

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts