• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gore gro-Gijakudob

Has anybody else noticed the similarities between these two factions. The Forsworn are the indigenous population of The Reach and the worship of their Old Gods is banned. Now I'm not supportive of the Forsworn methods at all, but do sympathize with them. Where is the Empire in all of this mess? The Forsworn are treated like cattle in their own province.

The Stormcloaks are full of irony imo. I'm not a big fan of how Ulfric does things.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Yep, I made the same point in my opening-scene Skyrim relaunch:

So when a "grateful" Empire accepted Ulfric's victory and sent soldiers to re-establish the rule of law in the Reach, it was no surprise that he would demand to be allowed to worship Talos freely before the Legion could enter. With chaos running through the streets of Markarth and the reports of deaths rising every day, the Empire had no choice but to grant Ulfric and his men their worship. The Empire allowed them to worship Talos, in full violation of the White-Gold Concordat. Ironic that Ulfric fights for a diety no longer recognized as legitimate when it was the Forsworn who fought for the very same thing ages ago.