• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Geel-Kajin

Blood, fresh life force. Seeping salvation in every drop of those dumb "predators". Now that I control a body of solidity, those "predators" shall have what coming to them. For how dare they consider themselves the top of the food chain, the true rulers of Skyrim?

They may hunt my lower brothers, the kin who may never stand up on two legs, but not me. You stripped my lower brothers of their honor, their fur, and now you will pay. For I am the incarnation of hatred, of anger, ofburning rage. How can you, soft skins, hope to beat me?

Hah....... The soft skins my upper brothers latch onto are foolish, spreading false word in their ignorance. They believe that their lost of memory during the shift of souls was because we are but mindless beasts, creatures driven simply by primal instincts. That may be true for some of my kind, but not me. Not many.

We have a conscience. We think, we feel. We know what you have done. Yet you treat us like dirt, though you are no better. The soft skin I latch onto is frail, pathetic. Not worthy of me. He is so far in his guilt that he fails to realize how easily that useless emotion can be manipulated. A simple push by me, and his walls come tumbling down.

Food, it is true, demands my attention. I can smell it, its wafting odor leaking through the trapdoor. I sniff their fear, their speeding hearts. I hear their voices, high and worried, as they should be. For I am their worst nightmare, the thing which lives in your darkest dreams. I am the shadow which lurks behind your backs, the blurred shape which grins at you through the thickest fog.

I am fear.

A bolted trapdoor is all you think you need to stop me? A piece of wood, enough to halt me? Pah! Wood comes from the forest trees, it's leaves even the lowest of my prey snacks on. What is that to me but a picket fence, attempting to stop the coming cyclone? What are you to underestimate me?

Claws wide open, he swung it at the gate. Again and again, splinters and chunks of wood flying out. The trapdoor was shredded under his might, and at last he saw what he was looking for, and through it shone the moonlight. That crack in the wood, was all he needed to roar in triumph. The scents of fear around him doubled, and he smiled at the disturbance soon to be.

OCC well you can just tell them to attack and they will say yes sirand stuff like that and i thought the forsworn were i n the reach not whiterun

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Melee opened her mouth to reply to Galum, but quickly stopped and strained her sharp ears to listen to the conversation she'd heard outside the carriage. A few of the Stormcloak soldiers had mentioned that they were nearing Rorikstead, and possibly picking up a few more prisoners if they could. They sounded excited, even laughing at some points about how many prisoners they would be taking. It made Melee's blood boil, and she clenched her fists in anger. They aren't even arresting real prisoners. They're just looking for people they can pick on.. And I was one of them!

A loud CRACK resounded throughout the small carriage as Melee slammed her fist down onto the bench next to her, startling other prisoners and causing them to jump and give her strange looks. She sighed and positioned herself so that her legs were crossed onto the bench, so that she was sitting in a meditative-like position. Two small, teal-colored orbs hovered just above her hands, and soon, everyone (including herself) felt a wave of calm rush over them. After a few seconds, the orbs dissipated, and the mood in the carriage seemed a little more hopeful.

Melee quickly unfolded her legs so that they were once again in front of her. It wasn't comfortable for someone with legs as long as hers to sit like that on a bench so small for very long. She then looked back up at Galum, shaking her head. "If it wasn't obvious before, yes, I am slightly frustrated and worried. When I was arrested they took my bow from me. It's the one I've had ever since I lived back in the Summerset Isles. I don't like being without it."

skyrimbeast

"I said come in!" Alabane shouted. Then, another breton nervously walked in and took a seat as he said, "Hello, my name is Edwyn and I want to come on your raid to kill the Stormcloaks." "Good good, another soldier but what I want is the best I can get so impress me." He said as he leant forward with his elbows on the table. "You want to be impressed, then prepare to be shocked, I am one of Skyrim's greatest necromancers but can also pick up a bow if wanted, and here's proof that I can put my words into actions". He replied and he summoned a flame atronach in seconds. "Well your right, I am impressed but dont turn to cocky or you'll be gone, anyway your in and it's rare to see Forsworn Necromancers and conjurers. Follow me as we haven't got much time and even though there's only me, you, Guffley and my assistant leader, we must carry on." Said the briar-heart as he grabbed his slightly flame enchanted forsworn sword off his rack and ran outside and down the great stairs. "I'm excited to get my first raid on the Stormcloaks". Edwyn said, his voice lowering towards the end. The 4 brave men finally reached outside and they continued towards Rorikstead. "Stop.... I can hear the carriage just ahead. Ok plan time, we've got 2 archers, 1 swordsman and one conjurer, what if the archers go around the left hill and position themselves on top then wait for my signal to fire, and me and the conjurer, Edwyn can go right around the back of the right hill then when the archers fire, we can sneak up from behind them. Let's see, you 3 wait here a minute while I go scout to see how many there are." Alabane then sneaked up the hill and spied on them, he saw what he wanted but more, he sneaked more quickly back to the small group. "Oh my Talos, there is about 6 Stormcloaks and the driver but inside is a bunch of prisoners, ok here's how we do it. Like said the archers get into the position then on my signal shoot the driver and take about another 3 if you can so now you have their attention run back down the hill and flee away then, me and Edwyn can sneak up and take whatever's left say about 3 then we'll investigate the prisoners, how's that sound? He ordered then went to position.

ZanderXx

The Charmer
    Still wandering the road, on his way to Rorikstead, the sun was lowering. In his old age, it felt like traveling took nearly forever to reach his destination. At one point, he had a trusty steed who followed him everywhere. It was a very loyal companion, especially with a little inspiration from the world of the arcane. A few well placed spells, and his companion would follow him into the bowels of oblivion. It's not such a bad thing, is it? The ability to not only turn an enemy from combat to pass safely, but to also encourage an ally to, say, protect you. Some men died for Phineas' venture for arcane knowledge. They willingly followed, but were not forced to fight. Simply... guided. It wasn't his strongest ability, but with his favorite staff, he could aid anybody in a firefight or wrestle of the brawn. "Ah, finally... you dirty old town," he mumbled as he approached Rorikstead. "First thing's first. This ol' coot needs to sit down!" Phineas headed to the Frosfruit Inn to relax from his travels. His scraggly white hair almost caked with the windblown dirt and dust from the roads he had traveled. HE began dusting himself off only to hear the screaming of children. "Ah, youth... How wasteful it is now. Children running, and playing. Should be studying something like the arcane! Now THAT is time well spent! Blast! .. where did I put my parchment?" He leaned his staff against the wall beside him and began rummaging through his satchel. "By the Nine. Of everything to leave back at the laboratory... It looks like I'll have to spend a few coins to these filthy farmers..." Picking up his staff, Phineas decided to leave a few coins on the table to pay for his drink, but left without a sip. Just as he reached the door, he heard a wild and fierce roar of rage. His misty blue eyes shot wide open, and his mouth opened. "Not another..." With hand shaking, and the raising of his brown hood from his sandy yellow robes, Phineas opened the door and closed it quickly behind him as he stepped outside into the dusky setting. He removed a small round amulet with a triangle in the middle. He quickly began to mumble to himself a verse of Julianos, the god of wisdom and logic; "Come to me, Julianos, for without you, my wit is weak to sort the wheat from the chaff..." he continued the verse as he stepped into the nightly surroundings, peering for the source of the fouled soul in order to tame the beast with his hopeful illusionment, "And my eyes should neither know the true from the false, nor sense from folly, nor justice from prejudice or interest." He stopped, most was set to a cold silence, and he readied his staff and amulet in both hands as he searched for the beast from under his hood. The hood contained his wild, arcane mind and focused it to a point of power. Come to me, fouled creature...

Geel-Kajin

Skyrim "werewolves". Yes, that must have been what convinced these thick heads I am but a mindless beast. The Loup Garou of Skyrim truly are nothing but so. What I would do to rip their worthless tails out....

The trapdoor burst forth, and a shower of wood shavings sprinkled the road. The people nearby screamed, eyes wild with fear. Cart pushers let their goods topple off the road, their many items of sale flying everywhere. Mothers ran off with their children in their arms, and fully grown men shirked against the walls. Pandemonium was all around.

"Gaaaahhhh-Rhoooo!" ...Oh, how good it is to be out again. To feel the moon upon my own skin, to hear the cries of those who fear me. Gone is the coward whom I had to be caged in, here I am in the flesh. I will make your kind pay for the countless days I had to be trapped inside your pitiful hide!

Ah...What better way then to kill your offspring? Then to kill the fruit of your so-called labor? For I have seen you slaughter the children of wolf, tiger, bear and many others, without a shred of mercy. Allow me to show you what you have done!

As he stepped forward, piercing eyes upon a group of cowering children, he heard the mutterings of someone behind him. His fur bristled, his thoughts conflicting. He yearned to get closer to the children, to have their blood upon his talons and the sense of justice in his mouth. But he was also curious, interested in the strange voice. Slowly, his lips curled upwards, and turned his huge head towards the noise. The children took that chance, running towards their homes in a scurry.

Hah, a man? You expect to speak to me!? After all your kind has done, all my friends and brothers you have slayed, you expect to face me? You may have your corrupt "justice" to guide you, but I have the brewing hatred of my kind! I...I have the need for vengeance!

Turning himself around fully to face the man, He fixed his amber eyes upon him. His tail thumped the ground, a dull boom coming from it with every strike. He bared his pointed teeth at the man, his jet black gums showing in a deadly contrast to the pale white canines.

"GROOOAAAAHH!!! " His voice rolled like thunder from his throat, mixed in it the ball of anger, sorrow and hatred that he was. In that cry was the fury of all those who died before him, the call of nature in it's finest. It burned like fire to his tongue, and appeared as a blood red wave of intimidation. Fear me, and regret what your kind has done to mine! You have mutilated our name, our very souls! Gone is the notion of a sliver in dignity in us, filled instead by the wild gossip of man!

Let me explain to you your mistake in blood!

Well Im good at kepping my feeling bottled up. My bow is a family heirloom. Fordged by my great grandfathers great grandfather and passed ever since said Galum

It seemed like he had been following the carriage for hours. The small 'stead in the distance not even noticably closer. He looked back and was still only four or five paces away from where he had dove to the ground. Could his mind really be racing so fast from the incident before that he was losing so much focus as to not know how much time had passed?? What is this fear? Could the noises he'd heard only moments ago really weigh so heavily on his shoulders? Of course not... He is an Orc! Not just an Orc, he's the soon-to-be-chief of his people! Fear of animals, fear of bandits, fear of battle, war, blood... they are not permitted, they are not in his genetics!

"Whut thin..." he wondered aloud under his breath "IS a son of Malacath to fear?" It seemed that all he had to do was say it out loud because it suddenly hit him. He wasn't afraid for the carriage or the little Argonian man inside, or even for his own life... he was afraid of failure! That he would return to his poeple with nothing to show for his "great adventure" for his "right of passage" to the throne on which his own father sat and was supposed to hand to him in a moment of glory and utter happiness for his family! Or that he would be sent back in a body bag for his tribe to mourn over the would-be ruler, and his father would hang his head in shame as he handed the quest on to one of his younger brothers. That was it, pride, his father's, his mother's, his entire family's, his own... it was all to be lost at the fullfillment of that stupid word! Failure.

NO. Not him. "Not me." He said, suddenly snapping back into focus. Ah yes, his thoughts and actions aligned once-more, he took a breath of relief for everything is easier to overcome as long as you know what it is you face. In this case it was failure, he knew that now and it would not stand in his way. He shook off his thoughts to focus on his surroundings again. He heard a small sound and turned to examine the cliff above him expecting to see a rabbit or maybe a small fox... dinner maybe?

But to his surprise it was a man! Wearing armor that Aizen had never seen before... could they be the indigenous of the region? No matter, he noticed that the man was eying the carriage with laser focus as if noting the details that he himself had noted earlier. He cared not what they wanted for the moment but he felt it necessary to present himself to the man. Father had always said that your presence should always be known, he would determine his intentions with the man only after assessing the man's own plans and reasoning.

At a steady pace he scaled the side of the cliff and made it to the top in time to hear him reveal a plan to the men that he was traveling with. It sounded like they had planned to attack the carriage. He might be forced to handle all of these men right here if he had to... however, there was still the matter of reasoning and details of intention. He decided to leave nothing to chance.

Aizen drew his weapon. "You thair, tell meh yur name and yur intinshuns. Now."

Skyrimosity

I always hated the waiting game. If something needed to be done, why not do it now? I know I cannot argue with the Briar-Heart, but I would really like to kill those Stormcloaks. I wonder what will become of the prisoners though. I would hate for us to kill or hold hostage likely innocent civilians. Edwyn conjures up a sword into his right hand. It won't hurt any to just make sure that I am used to the blade before I kill some Stormcloaks with it. I had been more nervous than ever when first talking to the Briar-Heart, the fear of failure taking me over. What if he wouldn't accept me? What if he rejected me as even Forsworn? That's when I remembered. I am Edwyn, the best conjurer in all of Skyrim. I will be able to take down many Stormcloaks for I am an adept fighter and can hold my own with any other fighter in Skyrim. I can't wait for this battle to start.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Anitan looked at the burnt corpse of a fallen foe that rested at her feet, an evil smile crept across her face which she had never had the will to contain. The only thing that separated this burnt corpse from the thousands of others she had burnt in her time was his helmet. This man was a Stormcloak, she was on the right track.

She went to step around the man when, out of the corner of her eye something caught her attention. She reached down and plucked it from the Stormcloak'd body. An amulet of Talos. It sickened her to see one but it was her sworn duty to destroy them and their worshippers. In and instant it began to bubble in her hand and then began to liquidise and drop to the ground. Anitan smiled her evil smile again and then in a second put out the flame on her hand.

Enough games she thought. I must proceed to Rorikstead.

At the moment she walked away from the road. Close enough so that she could see the road she had been earlier following, but with enough distance between her and the road so that she was invisible to anyone walking it. The reason she had decided to stray from the road was because she had almost walked straight into a cart that appeared to be going to the same place she was, and an Orc. She managed to avoid being spotted but didn't wish to risk it again.

As she strolled, she thought of home and how she had left her family to be with the Thalmor. There weren't many things in her life she regretted but leaving her family so suddenly was one of them. It was still a story she could not grasp though, as to how she had ended up in the predicament she was in. She had managed to loose nine of her people out of the ten she came to skyrim with, and the one of her group who remained had fled back to the Summerset Isle to get reinforcements. She also wore her Thalmor robes no more, instead she wore Imperial armour.

For now though, my plan to weaken the Imperials ready for the invasion of my people has gone to plan. She thought.

skyrimbeast

Alabane was ready to pounce when suddenly, he heared a deep voice come from behind him. "Yu thair tell meh yur name and yur intinshuns. Now!" Alabane reacted fast and he drew his sword and replied, "my name is Alabane and I am the briar-heart of serpent's bluff camp, if I were you, I wouldn't approach me like that, I could have the forsworn rip you in pieces but I could do that myself aswell. Anyway, I'm attacking that carriage now with my men and you can't tell me otherwise. Well orc, what's your name and why are you around here? Ohhh, you know what, I'm afraid I can't talk right now I've got some Stormcloaks to kill but if you stay here, I'll talk after." Then, Alabane turned around and gave the signal to the archers by making a fake but realistic bird noise. The 2 archers opened fire and killed 2 stormcloaks plus the driver. "Ok friend, umm Edwyn, we have 4 to kill, let's go!" He whispered and he ran behind the carriage.
    Alabane grabbed one of the stormcloaks by the throat and dragged him back behind the carriage, he quickly slit his enemy's throat and jumped up on the top of the carriage. He looked down and saw 2 enemies chasing the archers, "their Edwyn's kills I got this one." He said to himself as he jumped down behind the target. The experianced briar-heart put away his sword and a flame warped into his palm. "FOR THE REACH!", he shouted and he burnt his target in 2 seconds.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Anitan continued to walk the uneven surface of the forest when she heart something in the distance. It was shouting.
    'For the Reach!' The voice called.

Anitan quickly backtracked towards the source of the voice, all the while getting closer and closer to the road. She knelt behind a bush and then peered around to see what all the commotion was. Forsworn! She had managed to stumble across the exact people she needed to find attacking the people she wanted to kill.

'Good, this is good.' she whispered to herself.

She got ready to approach.

Aizen could not believe what had just happened! He had walked straight up to the leader, or Briarheart whatever that meant, and demanded answers, yet the coward ran right past him! This was not a good sign. By declining answers that he considered himself entitled to, he had brought on the wrath of a Gro-Ketzahl!

He watched as the so called Briarheart mercilessly took out two men and archers who were unseen took others. There were only two of the soldiers left and Aizen had to admit to himself that it was a very well thought out plan, these men have obviously been doing this for a while. He was almost content to let them take out the carriage and he would just deal with 'Alabane' afterwards, it was almost over anyway... But then he had a sudden realization, "The people inside the carriage!"

Aizen started toward the carriage with every intention to slaughter the lot of them, when suddenly a chill went down his spine.... he stopped dead in his tracks, something wasn't right.... a noise? no. a flicker of light? no. a scent? maybe. More like a taste. A very similar taste. He started to follow whatever it was, sanity starting to give way to intuition. A jagged little bit of land had one big burly bush that he found himself approaching, the taste getting ever more intense.... Something, someONE was behind the bush and was slowly stealing his thoughts and replacing them with anger and flashbacks from his childhood....

"It's him! It's You! You're back!? I killed you!" Suddenly he was back in his youth, trapped in a cage, didn't know what was happening. "COWARD!! Show yourself!!"

He ripped the bush from the ground and tossed it aside revealing a High Elf "Identify yourself!!!"

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Anitan jumped back as the bush in front of her was torn aside. As the thick overgrowth fell to the floor she looked up and saw an Orc standing there, fists clenched, with a look of pure murder on his face. The man towered over her with his eyes fixed securely on hers.

'Identify yourself!!!' He roared.

Although he was intimidating and admittedly Anitan was a slightly scared by his sudden entrance she knew not to let her fear enter her face.

'I don't answer to the likes of you,' She said, 'I am an Imperial officer and you have just committed an illegal act.'

Those words felt so alien to Anitan. An Imperial officer. This was indeed something she could use to her advantage. She saw the Orc examining her Imperial armour, he took no more than five seconds and then looked at her furiously in the eyes.

'Now, tell me your name.' She demanded, while keeping an eye on the chaos behind him.

Geel-Kajin

He launched himself upon all fours at the man, barreling him over, jaws slavering. The man's staff was knocked askew, and now lay rolling in the ditch. He could not wait to feel blood under his teeth, tongue rolling in fresh meat. His mouth opened wider, coming closer to the man he had pinned below him...

" Stop in the name of the law! " A sudden searing pain wedged itself in his shoulder, like the bite of a hundred insects. He bellowed in anger, agony within him transformed to pure fury. Weapon still lodged in his back, he flipped himself around, blood speckling the ground. How dare you attack me, foolish man! How dare you attack me, One of the Loup Garou?"

His eyes locked with that of a guard, his face clearly frightened and hands weaponless. he could see the man make short glances to the weapon in his wound, knowing he was clearly outmatched without it. Yes.... Feel the fear of hundreds before you, as I bite into your flesh the same way your sword has bitten into mine. I want you to be helpless as I take my first kill of this night!

He smiled gruesomely as the man turned and ran from him. But without the guard barely making a few steps, his arm was wrenched backwards by a huge claw, neck snapped as easily as a twig. With a snarl of primal energy, he tore the limp body to pieces, every limb ripped out splaying his white jacket bloody red. He took his first chew and swallow.

Ahhh.... How good it feels to have meat within my belly. Warm, writhing meat. It strengthens me, nourishes me to the core. Even better is the panic on his dead face, and the frantic heartbeat of the guard wiped out. And the best of all, is I have killed one of the "Servers of Justice", and I have shown them they are not above the law!

With a bay of laughter, he took a bite of the guards's shoulder, the slippery muscles going down his gullet. He had yanked off his annoying armor, helmet and boots, shredding them to scraps in the process. Now, he was free`to access the organs, still fresh for the picking. The liver went first, bitter yet sweet to his tastebuds. Then the gizzards, saltier than the liver, a single lick enough to liven him up. Finally, the heart, smooth and creamy heaven craved by every fibre of his body. Each bite sent tremors down his spine, each drop of blood staining the white fabric of his clothes crimson.

When he ate his fill, he stood up, nose searching the air. He smelt something...a fresh presence just outside the filthy town. He grimaced as his wound stung, but yearned to join that smell, to understand what it was. I smell steel, sweat and blood. I smell the burning of roasted flesh, it's acrid scent filling me. I smell where I belong; In the midst of battle, in the fight for justice. I take no side, no man nor woman shall sway me to join them. But I shall fight for the wilds, for the years of anger collected within the angry woods!

He settled into a steady lope, his very soul burning with the excitement to let others feel the pain which he and many others had felt because of them. He raged to let them see their wrong through the fitting punishment of death, to be the true bringer of justice for nature. Let me enter the fray of battle!

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Chaos was everywhere. Where the world outside the carriage had been slow moving and quiet just a moment ago, it was now filled with screams of pain, screams of violent intent, and screams of weapons slicing the air and body. To those inside the carriage who had no way of knowing what was going on outside, the thud of someone landing on top of the carriage was a jarring and alarming occurrence.

As startled as she was by the sudden onslaught she assumed was against her captors, Melee quickly took advantage of that opportunity to try and break open the back door. When her attempts to kick it open failed (They must have it barred shut from the other side), she quickly conjured dual flames in her open palms. With a scowl, she blasted the doors with her spells, sending them flying off of their hinges and onto the path behind them.

Melee jumped out of the carriage, quickly taking in the scene around her and ducking as flames flew just above her head and a voice yelled "For the Reach!". Forsworn warriors were taking down the last of the Stormcloak soldiers that had been traveling with them. She pulled Galum out of the carriage first, pointing in the direction of the fallen Stormcloaks. "Go find your bow. I have a feeling you're going to need it very soon." With flames in her hands to cover herself, she searched for her own bow, nimbly zigzagging amongst the bodies that were scattered across the ground. She almost ran into a wounded Stormcloak as he suddenly rose up from the ground on his knees, a bloody battle axe making a wide and messy arc in her direction. Melee jumped back as she barely dodged the blow and hurled a fistful of flames at him.

As he fell to the ground, dying as his face came into contact with the dirt, she saw a familiar golden glint on his back. It was her bow and arrows! She quickly retrieved them, smiling as she threw her quiver of arrows over her shoulder. She pulled the bow back in a test pull, feeling the familiar tension in her arms and the comfortable weight of the quiver on her back. Melee ran up to the carriage as she put her bow over her shoulder so that it rested against her back, nodding up at the Forsworn man who had just taken out some more Stormcloaks. "Thank you for getting rid of those soldiers. I don't know how we would have gotten out of that if it hadn't been for your group." She looked around at the others who were with him. "I don't think any of us who were in that carriage were real prisoners, but that's what we were labeled as."

((OOC: the italicized dark green words are his thoughts, like an inner monologue))

Mother is dead.... Father is dead.... DAMNED MAGE!!!! You are supposed to be DEAD!!!!

Aizen was swimming in his own head. He knew that his parents weren't even dead, he even knew that he was looking at a high elf whom he had never even met before... but that scent, that taste, it's so similar to that mage that he was forced to ruthlessly kill as a mere child!

You will DIE!!!!

No. Why was his body reacting like this? He had gotten over this long ago, but never had it felt this intense. Sure after the incident he was pretty shook up, even some anger had crept into his system... but never like this, then again he had never been face to face with someone who was so... so, similar...He fought in his own head to suppress his angry thoughts to some avail, "My... ugh... my name is Aizen *gulp* ... um, Aizen gro-Ketzahl!" he managed eventually, to answer the high elf. "You shud relle be goin now, it wuz nice meetin ya..." and with that he fell to his knees gasping, trying to fight the urges to imbed his mace into her head. But suddenly everything started to turn orange! No. NO! He started gasping harder. "Leave now if ya know whut's" but his words escaped him. He felt like he could erupt at any moment, he could only hope that she was smart enough to know when to get out of the way... otherwise he might just kill her...

Geel-Kajin

Faster, ever faster. People screamed as he ran on all fours out of town, his loping gait carrying him faster than any man could ever run. The blade in his back scraped his bone with every leap, blood seeping from inflamed tissue. But he did not succumb to it's call to stop; it merely bolstered his will to compensate the wound with the flesh of foes.

He went out through the main road, startling goats, hens and even a cow as he did so. As the farmers ran like startled chickens before him, the shades of midnight seen upon his fur, he remembered an old rhyme, from centuries before. When he was but a spirit in the hunting grounds, and many others of his kind were there. He recalled the rhyme, told to him by one of the Elder Wolves, passed down for ages by them.

Pale light shines upon the shadows of the damned land,
    with every single rustling is a leaf like grain of sand,
    and every single shifting is a movement not by man.

Beware, young mortal, of the Udyfrykte,
    of the spiteful spriggans or the Glenmorilan Ravens,
    For a single look away shall cost you dearly with your life.

Beware, young mortal, of the hungry Grahl,
    of the lone Karstaag or the many Bristlebacks,
    For a single glance afar shall be your last remaining sight.

But most of all, young mortal,
    Beware the beast within.
    The creature's very fatal
    and it feasts upon your sins.

For when the day the moon is up,
    it'l be the day you fear.
    For when the walls come tumbling down,
    you've lost all you cherished dear!

True, no? Without fear of my kind, you are but a ignorant pup. Without fear of my kind, you will not survive in these cursed lands. You cower in your dwellings, all you monkeys hiding in the safety of numbers. But when the day comes and we awaken by the dozens from our slumber, who is to protect you then?

The Loup Garou bounded down the main road, the sounds of battle coming ever louder. His white jacket flew in the wind behind him, whipping around wildly similar to his mane of black hair. He growled in appreciation at the scene before him, filled with the puny monkeys in their battle against each other. He skidded to a halt as he approached the carriage, a lupine smile etched upon his face.

Amber eyes alight in the heat of the battle to come, he threw his head back, the cool moonlight drenching his features. "GROOAAAAHH! " The time for battle has come, I will fight with all the blood in my veins, with all my sharpened claws! By all the ice in Solstheim, I will emerge as the killer of many!

He let that wave of red energy pass by the combatants, allowing the fear from his cry to soak into their minds. Some of them seemed unaffected, their battles resuming all the same. However, the carriage horse was petrified by his battle cry, rearing up upon it's hind legs. It's whinny carried across the battle, and turned to run.

The wolf did not attack the horse, merely watched it's gallop with interest. The horse, after all, was but another slave of man. Kept by them as their transport, too lazy to walk upon their own legs. Had any creature of the wild ever asked to be carried? The least he could do was free it of it's burden.

With a savage kick, he broke the carriage from the horse's back, the wood splintering under his foot. The horse took the opportunity, neighing as it ran free. He watched the horse for a while, before movement from the shattered carriage caught his attention.

People, coming out from the carriage? How many of them were they? No doubt they were all too lazy to walk, having to rely on a single beast to carry their weight! Why can't the gifted ones, those blessed with the control over the world, do things for the better? Power it seems, is what leads to greed.

Come face me, young mortals!