The Forsworn Conspiracy won't end....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OutKast

And the next mission won't begin. When I return to Eltrys in the Shrine of Talos, he's dead. Supposedly the guards already supposed to arrest me & frame me. But nothing happens....

Any ideas???

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
First off, are you playing on the PC? Secondly, what other quests have you done in Markath? Lastly, what happens exactly when you go inside the shrine?

OutKast

I'm on PS3. I've done the Jarls quests but not yet assisted 3 ppl to become a Thane in Markarth. When I walk into the shrine, Eltrys is lying dead. There's a "quest" arrow pointing to Eltrys. I walk to it & nothing happens. The Legate is in the shrine as well as two guards. I've even tried initiating a fight with them (usually ends bloody & I re-load).

I have the Skyrim strategy guide & it said "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine" is supposed to start immediately, but it doesn't.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Hmm try sneaking into the shrine and see what happens. If nothing happens then try talking to the guards and see if they have any dialogue.

OutKast

I will try the sneaking thing. I've attempted dialogue but no prompts, just the standard "you shouldn't be milling about" or "speak to Jarl about work" blah blah blah.

Maz

Exact same problem here. Legate asks me to join the Imperials, and the guards just stand there and do not arrest me.

If I were you I'd try attacking them with something weak eg Fists. Then put your fists away and see if they let you surrender. That may cause them to "reset" and try to arrest you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts