OOC The Fall of Glaurung

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

D_A

wow I havent been getting notifications for this thread, but yeah im alive.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    At this pace every few hours, sometimes moments in the RP take 3 or more weeks to post in real life. Eh, Might I just say all you guys are excellent roleplayers and writers.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    PS
    Lets just say when Daryl went out looking for Dalamus he used Dalamus's horse instead of his own, because he did take a horse :D
    Also, can we tie up a loose end with Daryl. This may be extreme but I kind of want us to have Dar'Ja and Ingvar get kidnapped, and the group goes looking for them and find a really big bandit camp, primarily filled with bandits. But this particular one for whatever reason someone can come up with has lots of magic users, specifically necromancy. They raise the orcs they kill from the dead to fight for them whatever.
    We'll say Dar'ja and Ingvar were doing a patrol.
    But when Dar'ja and Ingvar get kidnapped, we'll say one them noticed this is Daryls brother they're talking to. They run into Merle but he's with some scary looking undead orcs. So they say "You wait here, we bring him to you". Thats just a no go for Merle and he loses his plops and they overwhealm them and take them captive.

They're locked in seperate rooms and Dar Jar gets the crap beaten out of him by Merle but Dar ja doesnt crack and tell him where Daryl is because he overheard Merle and the Bandit/ cult leader talking with him "We cant have adventurers poking around, find out where they're camped and kill them." and Merle says "But nothing happens to Daryl" and the cult leader agrees.

So Dar Ja doesnt crack which shows some serious skill on his part. Ingvar gets a talk where the cult leader tries to smooth talk ingvar saying its a mis understand but Ingvar doesnt fall for the guys plops.

So later that night Daryl Oz and Rose track them down (using Daryls supreme tracking skills) and they come and free the two. Dar Ja or Ingvar say "Daryl.. This was Merle. Merle did this."

And Oz is like "I know hes your brother but we need you with us to get out of here alive"
    and daryls like "Its my brother man I gotta go see him" But Oz convinces Daryl, they fight their way out barely making it out alive then when they get safely away realise Daryl isnt there.

They go back and peek over the fence and see Daryl and Merle surrounded by undead orcs. The bandit/ cult leader is telling them to fight to the death and winner goes free. To the groups surprise they actually fight and Daryl is confused and hes like "Do you really think this assholes gonna let you go?" and Merle says "Just follow my lead baby brother, we're gettin out of this!" and then they go back to back ready to do whatever. But thats when an arrow flies through an orcs head and the group charges out saving the two. During the fight Ingvar manages to somehow take out the cult leaders eye without killing him.

Dar ja is left back at he camp because he can hardly walk due to the beating, Rose is tending to his wounds.

Oz and Ingvar hesitate to let Merle join but ultimatly agree for daryls sake and because now isnt the time to argue.

They make it back to camp and Dar ja is angry Merle is there and theres alot of arguing Rose can say whatever idc;)

Ultimatley they say "Merle cant stay" and Daryls like "Fine we'll fend for ourselves" and yous are like " Daryl no."

"No him no me" and someones like "Daryl you dont have to do this" and Daryls like "Dont ask me to leave him,I already did that once." and Daryl leaves for a few hours but eventually Merle and Daryl go through some plops and-

Meanwhile- Yous are heartbroken at my tragic leaving ;) and blah blah a few hours pass about half a day (this has overtaken two days) and do whatever yous but dont leave. But then the bandits and necros and orcs (whole lot, mostly magic users and archers, maybe 2 melee) they come and fight a bit but Merle and Daryl come out and save your asses.

Merle is aloud to stay and he stays for about two days or 1 more. The bandit leader threatens to kill us all but is willing to make a comprimise, he wants Ingvar. They immediantly disagree and the bandit leader leaves alive.

Merle, for his brother is like. Mate Ingvar has got to go, I cant risk my brothers life. What he does is secludes ingvar and knocks him out and bounds him and takes a horse and rides off un noticed to deliver ingvar to the place.

Might I add good conversations happen between us all about this contraversy.

Well Ingvar talks Merle into being a good man. quoting Michone "You talk about the weight of the things you have to do, but the bad men, someone truly evil.. Theyre light as a feather. They dont feel a thing" You can change this to suit character.

Merle also talks about stuff and Ingvar is like "Youre doing the same thing, Playing errand boy to everyone blah blah why would you kill for that man" thats aweful but something that means the same, its a response to something merle says. Merle cuts ingvars bonds and says "Alright, but i got something ive got to do onmy own"

Ingvar takes off with the horse back to the camp.

Meanwhile Darys talking to people about Forgiving Merle annd blah blah and just before he had had a meaningful conversation with merle blah blah/ He notices merle isnt there and he says hes gonna go look for him and someone offers to go with him because theyve discussed what merles done and they know he took ingvar.

Daryl goes alone and along the way crosses paths with ingvar and Daryls like "Did you kill him?" calmly. Ingvar shakes his head no or says something idc then Daryl says "Alright, Dont let anyone come lookin for me."

Meanwhile

Merle is at the bandit necro camp, hes sneakily killing heaps of people from a vantage point with a bow and arrow until one person notices him, merle manages ill the person but the noise attracts others and the ultimate bad guy is like: "You leave him to me!" and has a brawl with merle and merle loses and merles got a broken arm and is about to die hes like "I aint begging. I aint begging you!" and the bad guys "No" and rams a sword through merles chest.

They use necromancy to ressuruct merle as a dead thrall but the magic is weak and causes the victim to be ressurected forever under command but what they can do is limited, so they decided to leave merle here and tell him to kill all on sight and say "eat these corpses" as an insult to him;)

Daryl comes across and finds all the dead bodies but no one arround, Merle successfully killed a large number of them. He comes across Merle feeding ona corpse and Merle looksup into Daryls eyes and it hits daryl like a tone of bricks, a billion tonnes. He cant take it and breaksdown and cries and Merle advances on Daryl but Daryl pushes him away 3 times, before stabbing merle in the chest and bringing him down and stabbing him in the face multiple times before getting off his brothers body and crying. He found his brother and had to put him down

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FTW

PS you notice its merle becuase of a poster and because where his right hand was is some iron thing around his wrist holding out a long iron Dagger/ any dagger he puts in the iron thing

Its well past 3AM and im tired but thats a brief summary..

D_A

I mean it sounds good, it is a turn of the main goal...which I think in my opinion is always good, plus it would make sense with the whole kidnapping thing. I'm up for it.

D_A

And I think your the best Rper in this RP cuz you have long post's but there not really boring, there well explained and they give a good amount of info.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    I apologise for linking sooo many videos but please watch this

It isnt completely needed but it shows a bit about Merle :)
    It is not essential to understanding my posts (maybe understanding Merle) but it would probably make it slightly easier.

Also when Daryl has to put down Merle in the RP picture this

But the way i'll write it you wont picture zombies everywhere, and no industrial buildings and cars.
    It'll be at the huge camp, dead bodies around and only Mere eating a corpse. Because the necromancer thought it would insult Merle ;)
    I figured I can just say the necromancer could pull off the spell but barely, and it rendered the victim pretty much useless. Can do basic movements and maybe very basic sword fighting but thats it. Weak necros ftw;)

Okay this is THE LAST ONE
    Please watch them :)
    I swear this is the last one

Just that one was so good;)
    Also in one scene it looks like he hits a girl, he doesnt. He insults her, he doesnt hit her hes gesturing with his hand. Just incase.
    But please watch them;) I will not link any more videos haha

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Okay I hate spamming but we should have some epic moments where we're all back to back in a mini square shape. Like we're not back to back with certain people, I mean as a group. It would be epic;) In the midsts of fighting

Ingvar battleaxe/ or whatever ready.
    Rose spell ready
    Oz sword ready
    Daryl Crossbow ready
    Dar Ja.. Sword/ Whatever weapon he chooses.

I dont specifically mean the things I say up there, i just figured those would be the weapons/ methods of killing yous choose in that particular fight.

Also, I was thinking seeing as how we lost a RPer we could have Dalamus had left his horse and in a pouch attached to the horse a letter or something explaining why he left? Someone else find it and read it though.

PS D_A, I dont think Dar'ja is weak or useless or anything, just a bit of Merles racism may have rubbed off onto Daryl XD
    Although I'd hardly call it racist, just a stereotype.

Also I was thinking... Maybe it should be Rose instead of Ingvar? Ingavars too tough ;)
    And for this big plot I have thought of (it is gonna suck ass if its denied) it makes more sense for Ingvar to fill a different roll. (Also I dont think Dar'ja is useless, I must stress this)
    -alternate-
    After we free Rose and Dar'ja and then Daryl gets caught up again blah blah, The bandit leader guy wants to meet up to sort things out. Daryl Ingvar and Oz go while Rose Merle and Dar'ja are left at the camp. It was a two guards only aloud( maybe) and/or Dar'ja is too injured.

Also I cant see Merle knocking out Ingvar and taking him captive without Ingvar whooping his ass

D_A

I think thsi RP went dead. Strange cuz both the RP's I was in just randomly went dead :/

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    No it can't be, I love this RP to bits. People must just be really busy and will soon be posting daily..

I've also written a really.. Really long post. 1/3 Daryl, 2/3 Merle.

Like what he's been doing while we've been doing this basically. Really long.