The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
theprofezzor.png
hummmm proffessor snape????
This was one of the only days I decided to look decent for once.

asparticus_maraudius

Halkin

pzzzztt
What's the problem with posting pictures of yourself on the internet?

If its an issue of privacy you might as well walk around outside with a mask on at all times

Sent from HTC app Tapatalk
seems i may be in the minority here, i have no doubt somewhere online i'm either half drunk or sat in the sunshine grinning like a tit, i just dont make a habit of it

asparticus_maraudius

388030_10150404787111666_534996665_8651419_838671738_n.jpg
Horrible webcam.
your little dog is the most scruffiest cutest dog I have ever seen........and hes cute like my dog oggie.
2zpqrrb.jpg

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
What the hell, might as well! These will probably be up for a limited time only. ;)

Summer of 2010. Had to cut my buddy out of the pic.. don't know if he'd appreciate having his face plastered all over the Skyrim forums. :p

Wakeboarding last summer:

Playing a gig in 09 (me on the bass):

A recent pic, taken about a week ago. Smiling for no particular reason other than being content with my existence at that very moment:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Haha, why not.
163762_1804708003700_1419891417_31926424_7756828_n.jpg
I'm the (beardless) one with the glasses. (Don't really wear glasses, I was being a hipster...)
293581_2339619176145_1419891417_32632448_3774833_n.jpg

whiskey

Nordic, nice crossbow, and who doesn't love a musician, ESPECIALLY one who plays the harmonica!

Here are a couple more pictures of me, because I'm bored and got distracted from the thread I was about to make. I wish I had more of me "in action" but I don't.

Here's a picture I took when I was goofing around ...
spvkeu.jpg

My dog and I again
i6mmi9.jpg

I have a bunch more but I don't know how the other people in them would feel about me posting them lol

A fellow musician, I see! :) Big props for playing the harmonica and guitar simultaneously!
Dude, bass was the first instrument I learned how to play! And my one true love. You sir, are epic!

(Well ok, Cello was the first instrument I learned to play. But it doesn't count cuz I can't remember it :p)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Dude, bass was the first instrument I learned how to play! And my one true love. You sir, are epic!

(Well ok, Cello was the first instrument I learned to play. But it doesn't count cuz I can't remember it :p)

No way man! I used to play the cello too! :eek: It's like we're long-lost brothers or something. :p I played the cello for 4 years as a kid, and they told me I was something of a child prodigy with the instrument. I've been beating myself up over my decision to quit pretty much daily (bad teacher, ruined my enthusiasm). The only good thing that came out of it was that I decided to try the bass afterwards, which I've stuck with ever since! Big fan of slapping. :D I've also dabbled in acoustic guitar playing lately, so we're pretty much playing all the same instruments, except the harmonica. :p

No way man! I used to play the cello too! :eek: It's like we're long-lost brothers or something. :p I played the cello for 4 years as a kid, and they told me I was something of a child prodigy with the instrument. I've been beating myself up over my decision to quit pretty much daily (bad teacher, ruined my enthusiasm). The only good thing that came out of it was that I decided to try the bass afterwards, which I've stuck with ever since! Big fan of slapping. :D I've also dabbled in acoustic guitar playing lately, so we're pretty much playing all the same instruments, except the harmonica. :p
This must be destiny! Also, here is a picture of me jamming in a small music store with an Indonesian man, just because I'm bored! :) It's blurry!!
308561_10150899948715790_835935789_21372640_1468936900_n.jpg

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
View attachment 568View attachment 569 Let's get some military love in the house, I wish I had some of my old pictures handy, I had a picture of myself on top of a mountain in Afghanistan with a skull pattern neoprene mask on. I don't have any pictures of myself not in uniforms at this time, due to my being in Afghanistan for most of my military career.
I salute you soldier!

A.Auditore

maybe...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts