The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
I'm smart enough to not show my real face on the interwebs.

I don't care if you have a Facebook your image is out there for others to steal so what's the differenece

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I don't care if you have a Facebook your image is out there for others to steal so what's the differenece

This statement doesn't even make any sense. I DON'T have a facebook. And my Imageshack and Photobucket accounts are private.

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
Someones rather shy

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
This statement doesn't even make any sense. I DON'T have a facebook. And my Imageshack and Photobucket accounts are private.
Sorry forgot a comma should have been I don't care, if ....

Well I guess depending on your age and self comfort level posting your picture on the Internet is pretty harmless. I just didn't care for how you said your smart for not posting your picture. Your smart for not posting pictures of yourself drunk doing silly things but there is no harm in just showing who you are. Imo

Jersey Dagmar

Sorry forgot a comma should have been I don't care, if ....

Well I guess depending on your age and self comfort level posting your picture on the Internet is pretty harmless. I just didn't care for how you said your smart for not posting your picture. Your smart for not posting pictures of yourself drunk doing silly things but there is no harm in just showing who you are. Imo

Sorry, but posting your picture to random strangers on the internet is not smart. Those who have become close friends are another story. And it's those individuals who are allowed to know my real name and see my face. Caution on the internet is not a bad thing.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
What's the problem with posting pictures of yourself on the internet?

If its an issue of privacy you might as well walk around outside with a mask on at all times

Sent from HTC app Tapatalk

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
It's all good that's why I said in my opinion I just don't think it's much different from a random psycho path who saw you walk into your house or into your school and follows you.

Jersey Dagmar

It's all good that's why I said in my opinion I just don't think it's much different from a random psycho path who saw you walk into your house or into your school and follows you.

I just don't trust random strangers that I can't see face to face. Too me that's even more dangerous. True, strangers in real life can be a danger. But, I find those with the face of anonymity even worse.

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
I just don't trust random strangers that I can't see face to face. Too me that's even more dangerous. True, strangers in real life can be a danger. But, I find those with the face of anonymity even worse.

Fair enough good talk jersey still wonder what you look like though and not in a dangerous sort of way xD

Blumpkinator

Combat Medic Extraordinaire
DSC00012.JPGDSC00035.JPG Let's get some military love in the house, I wish I had some of my old pictures handy, I had a picture of myself on top of a mountain in Afghanistan with a skull pattern neoprene mask on. I don't have any pictures of myself not in uniforms at this time, due to my being in Afghanistan for most of my military career.

Blumpkinator

Combat Medic Extraordinaire

Every heard oh photofluffet?

@Scooby

You part of NASIOC? I know I am, and show me your cars!! I love scoobies!

Jersey Dagmar

It's a program that steals pictures from photobucket, private or not.

If people are that invested into breaking into my password protected private albums, so be it. Nothing of interest really. Seems rather pointless if you ask me.