The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

A.Auditore

maybe...
good-good-otter-231x300.jpg
the popping of bubbles

Saint Vicious

Still sober
I'm sorry for taking up so much space, but my pics absolutely refused to re-size and look decent. But anyway here's me. Also I hate posting pictures of me, last time this Calvin Klein dude called me every day for a year. The dummy wanted to put me in a magazine for some reason.

Glorious man-fur!

Me and my niece.

Charlie!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I'm sorry for taking up so much space, but my pics absolutely refused to re-size and look decent. But anyway here's me. Also I hate posting pictures of me, last time this Calvin Klein dude called me every day for a year. The dummy wanted to put me in a magazine for some reason.

Glorious man-fur!

Me and my niece.

Charlie!

I liked it, almost, then I saw that spider :eek:

Saint Vicious

Still sober
I hate spiders. Scared to death of em. But the one in the picture is just a writing spider. They grow to be pretty damn huge. The one in the picture leg to leg would easily be as wide or wider then the palm of your hand. But writing spiders are harmless. This one lived off the front porch for ages. We fed it by throwing bugs in the web, that's why it got so big.

But you can still like if you want. He don't bite.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I hate spiders. Scared to death of em. But the one in the picture is just a writing spider. They grow to be pretty damn huge. The one in the picture leg to leg would easily be as wide or wider then the palm of your hand. But writing spiders are harmless. This one lived off the front porch for ages. We fed it by throwing bugs in the web, that's why it got so big.

You sure? I'm also scared of spiders, and every spider here is harmless :|

Saint Vicious

Still sober

You sure? I'm also scared of spiders, and every spider here is harmless :|

Let me put it this way. Have you ever seen charlotte's web? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte's_Web

That was a writing spider.

A.Auditore

maybe...

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Okay I haven't played for a while... So here goes :p

First we have, safety with Circular saws.

1000117_198860823611859_1788681911_n.jpg

Second we have how I stay awesome, I get refills :p

581820_147624598735482_730797279_n.jpg

Look civilized with the arts :D

390672_168018320029443_236650059_n.jpg

Even more civilized with mates :p

72357_121440651353877_253849263_n.jpg

And we are done and outta here!

AS88

Staff member
1003881_10200314560375780_1846640687_n.jpg

In the bottom left of this picture, there's two gents right at the front. I'm the tall one in the green t-shirt, stood next to my brother clapping in the white. We were celebrating the second goal in a 2-0 win on the first game of the season, it was the scorer's debut too, which was another reason why we were all looking so pleased :p

Saint Vicious

Still sober
New pictures, My baby. Big Red.

I see this picture, i just see him going "Ladies ;) "

Of Course. Thats the whole reason to having a big pretty truck in Georgia.

arn't you the scrawny one

Yeah, that pic was taken a few months after I quit drinking. It caused me to lose a bit of weight. A bit too much honestly.

Also, I'm getting my side steps on the truck this weekend. I'll post another pic of it and me. Maybe this time I'll have a shirt. I'll just swap a shirt for pants. I don't believe in being fully clothed at any time for any reason.

A.Auditore

maybe...
Like to clearify that I didn't call you scrawny

kyleekay

Photos from my River trip on Sunday. They are of me, my best friend, and her boyfriend. <3

This was the first tubing trip I'd taken since I was a little kid. Soooo much fun. You can't beat sunshine, water and booze. :beermug:

kisses edit.jpg

me conner madi skyrim edit.jpg

me madi conner sky edit.jpg

me madi sky edit.jpg

Attachments

• kisses.jpg
    kisses.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 10
  • me madi 1 edit.jpg
    me madi 1 edit.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 11
  • me conner madi 1 edit.jpg