The Excellence and Hilarity of Trolling

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
In this thread, I shall post any videos I come across that show some amazing Trolling skills. Feel free to submit some that you have found as well. Nothing is as funny as a good Trolling.

---

In this video, a clever Brit successfully Trolls a poker table of Americans. I really like this one, as the Troller manages to stay cool and calm while the recipent continues to get more and more angry.

Jersey Dagmar

"Let's see how big your balls are. Pull out your balls.

Well, you've got small balls, then."

He does, indeed, have a cooler hat.

I just found this guy, and he's utterly hilarious. I'm checking out his other videos and any other really good ones I will post them in this thread. And yes, he did have the cooler hat. I agree.

Jersey Dagmar

Here's another British man with some amazing Trolling skills. Here he pretends to be American to rile up his fellow Brits. Hilarity ensues.

my_mind_007

The Guild Killer
OK guys lets play a game:

Think of a number between 1 and 10
OK got it? good

Now add 22 to that number...

Next multiply that by two
You still following? ok

Now subtract what you got by 39.
It's ok if you're going into negatives just get your little summer-heads working.

And multiply the number you have by 12

And lastly add 24.
Now try the whole thing again in your head with a different number if you haven't done it already without using scrap paper.

OK now you're done
THANKS!

EleanorUnicorn

'you dont GET that do you european' LOL because europe consists of one country.. where everyone speaks with a yorkshire accent.. butthurt poker player for the win :D