• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Rarga

"Yes, yes. It's just before Serpent's Bluff and then we will go down to Lost Valley Redoubt, theres some more Forsworn there," he instructed.
    "Are we going by horse?"

Derath_farseer

"If you own one, Yes." He whistles and a brown war stallion trots over to him from the stables. There's some thing weird about this young man. Tiras gets into his saddle and starts to head out with rarga.

Rarga

"SWIFT!" Rarga called out, and a black horse galloped over it's brown eyes locked onto Rarga.
    Rarga quickly jumped upon his horse and got ahead of the young Imperial man to show him the way.

Derath_farseer

His eyes dart over the land scape searching for any threat, He lets his guide take him to the camp
    (going to sleep)

(OOC: Rorikstead first? I'm presuming you are taking a direct route?)

The journey from Whiterun to Rorikstead was fairley uneventful. A few elk could be spotted but apart from that all seemed quiet. You passed over the hills, past Fort Greymoor and the Swindler's Den, which were suprisingly empty and into Rorikstead. The sun is just setting in Skyrim, best to get indoors.

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
    Again Rale looks at the weapons in the drunken huntsman. (that means tell me what the weapons are Kane)

"Ahh hello, come in, come in." The man says as he beckons you closer, "Weapons you say? Well take a look." As he hands you a piece of parchment listing his current stock, and price.

-------------- Drunken Huntsman --------------
    Iron sword - 20G
    Steel dagger (fine) - 15G
    Steel arrow - 3G (50 in stock)
    Elven dagger of sparks - 45G (Deals 10 lightning dammage, 20/20 charges.)
    Irong Ignot - 5G

(OOC: In a few moments will you head over to the OOC thread, thank you.)

Rale

Rale uses his 50G to buy the elven dagger of sparks

"Here you go sir, and the five septims change." He says while picking up the dagger from the shelf and passes it to Rale along with a stack of a few gold.

Derath_farseer

He heads into the inn, and walks up to the counter.
    "Water, and some chicken." He keeps his eyes on the counter not looking at any one.

"Coming right up son." The Nord innkeeper says as he toddles off to get some water from the barrel behind the door next to the counter, a few moments later he returns with a wooden mug of water and a plate on which a few roasted chicken lie. "And thats on the house, I can tell you have been traveling son, so where you from, Whiterun? Well if your I need of work just ask, plenty going 'round here."

Rale

Rale walks out the weapons shop and sees a strange group consisting of a Nord, an Orc and an Argonian, entering an Inn. This reminds him that he's feeling quite peckish. He enters the inn and sits next to one of the people from the group at the bar. "Rabbit haunch please, mate" He gives the barman his remaining gold. Rale learns forward, closer to the bartender. "So, heard any good rumors?"

(Sorry in case i got your race wrong Derath)

Derath_farseer

He sips on his water "I'm from the Imperial City." he takes another sip "Whats the word around town?" after listening to what he has to say he turns to a bard and asks him to play a imperial song.

Rale

Rale squints his eyes at this, and turns to the man. "Skyrim isnt the place to openly say that, what with the civil war going on. Why did you come here in this time of war?" Rale says, anticipating the answer.

Derath_farseer

He takes a sip of his drink and looks at rale "Why I'm here is my own business." He rips off a piece of chicken and plops it in his mouth "And you said it isn't safe to mention it, Why do you say that this town seems loyal..."

Mikey

Madias walks in wearing his belted tunic and brown boots currently unarmed he sits at the bar as he writes what happened with him so far "I made a huge fortune in Riften" he whispered as he writes it down in his book and closes it "A bottle of mead please?" he said "Then give everyone here a bottle of mead, cuz this round is on me" he said softly

Mikey

He looks at the man next to him writing in his journal "Heard any good news lately?" he said

Derath_farseer

((btw every one Me and my group are in rorikstead please put above your text where you are like this))
    -Inn at rorikstead-
    He waves away the bottle of mead "I'm fine with my water, thank you" He takes another sip, His eyes drift over to madias.

Mikey

(oh ok)
    -A Carriage to Rorikstead-
    He Walks out of whiterun and catches a carriage to Rorikstead as he has a mission there to steal something ( OOC:if u wanna know about Madias look at the character sheet )
    Carriage Driver says "What's bringing you to Rorikstead Dark elf?" Madias says "I have business down there" he said as the carriage drives up to rorikstead, as madias gets off he pays him a 100 septim tip and walks to septim

Rale

Inn at Rorikstead

Rale ponders Deraths question. "There could be spies everywhere, you just got to know where to look." He looks around, sizing everyone up. "Whats your groups buisness then, i see the orc and the Argonian, ou have a strange mix of races?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts