The Elder Scrolls 6; Ideas (Created By dawnguardsrfan2564)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Thinking about the next TES Series, and mailing the ideas (gathered on skyrimforum.com) to Bethesda Softworks (bethsoft.com). So, let's think of some things that we'd like on the next game. Here are some of my ideas:

Have the game set in either Valenwood (Wood Elves), Summerset Isles (High Elves), Elsweyr (Khajiit), B.M (Argonians), or Hammerfell (Redguards), or even, better yet - All of Tamriel. Having to complete the storyline for each of the provinces (idea.).

I think Valenwood or Summerset Isles are a good setting for the next game. As you see on the loading screen for Summerset Isles, 'shrouded in mystery'. But, Valenwood, is jungle and forest-dominated and would be a fit setting for exploration (ex. more dungeon delving, more types of enemies/docile animals, etc.). Also, the towns in Valenwood could be made with timber wood, etc. (Kind of like a Riverwood or Falkreath type of build.) Either of these would be exceptional settings for storylines to me. What do you think? Leave a reply.

It better be in Black Marsh. Hammerfell is also possible but if the redguard dlc is real then I doubt they'd make a full game set there yet. I think Black Marsh because it could be set at the start of Argonian expansionism and you were captured during a raid but escape into black marsh and you either join a rebel group of former legion soldiers to overthrow the an xileel or join the an xileel to support the new argonian empire and help the argonians exact revenge for all the suffering they've been through over the years. since the central part of it is pretty hostile to foreigners it could add a sense of survival and make you take risks to make it through and the hard to navigate terrain could add more problem solving to find the quickest and safest route through the marsh and make looting more rewarding when you've spent ages battling the strange mosnters of the marsh and finding your way to a treasure chest or lost caravan full of rare goods that are much harder to get without exploring and salvaging what you find to make high risk high reward situations. Also the lore is untouched and perfect to uncover as it would help move tamrielic lore as a whole on even further. There's also many hidden ruins and lost cities of past civilisations to discover which would make way more interesting dungeons than draugr after draugr barrows that look alike and have no real variation. Lastly because of the next gen consoles (which still aren't powerful enough to hold all of tamriel) dlc's would be much larger and the potential to have a new province to explore in dlc form is much greater than now. Also a return of the shadowscales would be very exciting!

Phoenix Knight

Unofficial awesome dude
I'm pretty sure that 'Redguard' is just a rumor. I would like to see it set in the Summerset isles, the plot could be about the Thalmor, either helping them take over all of Tamriel or working to destroy them.