the disarm shout and other shouts:does anybody like it??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I just got the disarm shout like all 3 words of the shout and it works really well when it comes to totally knocking weapons out of enemies hands.but the problem is they always pull out a dagger if they lose there sword.

I really like to disarm enemies because there weapons give me the plopses,if you know what I mean by that.

what other shouts do you really like as well?? because the maxium number of shouts I have mastered now is about 10, but I want to master say 20 shouts.

so how can all of this be done??? I guess you have to find there locations.

if you want some info on the disarm shout and getting all 3 words of this shout ask me for locations.because the disarm shout is very cool.

If you go back to Hrothgar, and ask Angier, he will tell you where another word wall is located.

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
Hey, daggers are better than swords, dude, so be lucky they don't pull out a gun or something.

HEFFAY

There's a few shouts I really enjoy using... I like the original Fus-do-rah (unrelenting force)... to yell people off of cliffs, or down stairs. I like the whirlwind sprint, because it comes in very handy. The slow time is one I have been using a lot recently, no real reason, I'm just also a big fan of Max Payne. The Storm Call Shout is my personal Favorite, although if you use it at the wrong time you end up killing friends instead of foes... Dragon Call is fun later in the game.

SugarPsycho

Nom nom nom...
Aura Whisper is very useful for sneaking and such. When there is oil all over the ground I like using Fire Breath to make things more epic x]. I love Storm Call... But once you have all three words it can even kill you... So must be very careful with that one and plus it takes forever for it to recharge. I also like using Kyne's Peace to collect small and large antlers. :3

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Fus Ro Dah will always be my favourite.
It got me into the College of Winterhold. The woman at the bridge asked me to show her a shout, so I turned around and FUS RO DAH'd Lydia down the stairs.

In Lost Volskygge, you bet your sweet bippy I like it! If you didn't know, there's a Dragr (Death/Over) Lord down there with an Ebony Bow, and Arrows. Nice, if you can get it away from him. Other good ones for that particular nasty are Ice Form, Become Ethereal, or Wuld to get close enough for him to pull his handaxe. (Level dependent, but it doesn't get any higher than Ancient Nord.) It still hurts, a lot, but unless you're the best tank ranger there is, you do NOT want to trade shots with him. Also, he'll use it on you! The only way I've been able to take him at range is Lockstun him with Impact, but it takes forever, and you better not run out of Magicka. Save first, and expect to die over, and over.

That's just one example, but probably the most extreme. Pretty much anything wielding something you REAALLLY don't want to get hit with, and isn't too high level.

nacman99

i usually use fire breath or ice breath, but when i play a character with low armor i use call of valor so the hero guy take the beating for me.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I almost never use any shouts other than Iceform, Fire Breath, unrelenting Force and of course Dragonrend.

I originally relied heavily on Firebreath (my focus of meditation with Paarthurnax). I was a fire-mage, and specialized heavily in fire! Fireball, wall of flames, incinerate! Setting things on fire, breathing fire.

When I became a vampire, I switched over to a focus on ice and lightning magics. Iceform replaced Fire-breath.

On my thief character, I've attempted to use throw voice with...mixed results. I wonder if it works better with the silent casting perk?

Gowsh

Old Fart
There's a few shouts I really enjoy using... I like the original Fus-do-rah (unrelenting force)... to yell people off of cliffs, or down stairs. I like the whirlwind sprint, because it comes in very handy. The slow time is one I have been using a lot recently, no real reason, I'm just also a big fan of Max Payne. The Storm Call Shout is my personal Favorite, although if you use it at the wrong time you end up killing friends instead of foes... Dragon Call is fun later in the game.

Yeah, I just got Storm Call for the first time with my current character.

I tried it out in Winterhold and all of a sudden guards and innocent citizens were being fried left and right.

I was so embarrassed I loaded from a previous save.

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
Become Ethereal is such a useful shout when you want to save time by hopping off a mountain and you do not have a cushion horse to take the damage.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts