• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Robbie

Wraith
My character is a wraith he's already dead inside. LOL

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
(For some reason the quote function isn't working, so I guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way)

WillnRoll said: My character died of Ataxia 6 month ago, don't know how he contacted the disease though, as he never traveled to Cyrodil

You probably got it from Arcadia. I finally figured out that's how she makes her living: she spreads the disease to everyone she comes into contact with, and next thing you know they're swarming her shop to buy up all her over-priced Cure Disease potions. ;)

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Well, this character suffers of vampirism, which complicates things. He plans on living and isn't hostile toward the civilized world.

Instead, he'll continue his experiments. As he keeps looking after the College of Winterhold, he'll see students signing in, studying, leaving, some of them assuming the role of specific magic school masters. He'll watch the next Great War with an intend to do what must be done. He'll talk to the new students of the Way of the Voice about the former members. He'll witness the cycle of life, mourn the death of his mortal friends, outlast most of his ennemies, see new faces, tell stories.

And even if slightly depressed of immortality, he finally assumed his role of guardian as even with Alduin defeated, mystery still shrouds Paarthurnax. Hank will spend the rest of his time watching over him, just to make sure the old one keeps his promises.

Well that would be the 'end' text for my character.

WillnRoll

(For some reason the quote function isn't working, so I guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way)

WillnRoll said: My character died of Ataxia 6 month ago, don't know how he contacted the disease though, as he never traveled to Cyrodil

You probably got it from Arcadia. I finally figured out that's how she makes her living: she spreads the disease to everyone she comes into contact with, and next thing you know they're swarming her shop to buy up all her over-priced Cure Disease potions. ;)
What the!!!!!??????, I knew it, never trusted her anyway, might as well go and kill her now

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
What the!!!!!??????, I knew it, never trusted her anyway, might as well go and kill her now

She kept telling me I looked pale and could have ataxia, or the rattles. But I'm a werewolf, so that's impossible. So to prove it to her, I turned in her shop and ate her heart!

I love how the guard standing 6 feet away from her door heard nothing...

And, I haven't intentionally acted out a death, but on a dead is dead character I was playing on master, I was fighting a cave bear at level 4 and the fight wasn't necessarilygoing in my favour. I went to retreat into another area of the cave to heal and reorganize, but Lydia was blocking the path, standing there like a moron and the bear killed me. No more f***ing followers after that incident.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts