• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    ((OOC:I was worried as well, so I guess i'll jump in)) Drapor rode ahead and found some clear ground "Here we go, perfect land" Drapor walked around and gathered wood "Habo krade!" A flame shot from Drapor's hand and right into the middle of the wood, Becoming a inferno in a instant. Drapor looked ahead to see the caravan just arriving. "I should feed in the morning. Don't want to eat Elgorym or something" Drapor laughed and started to make his little shelter.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    "I'm glad that awful mess at Riften is out of sight. It would be out of mind too, if I hadn't mentioned it." He joked, as he usually did.
    "Ahh look! There's the fellow now!" He said, motioning up the road at Drapor - he was just visible through the cracks in the front of the caravan.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz looked at Elgorym and replied
    "He has not left my mind since Riften, Since those dreams, I can sense him and he can sense me. I can block him out but he always finds a way."

Tiaz sipped at his mead, looked at Tumio noticing the wariness on his face, his eyes were sharp and looked straight at the road ahead, noticing Drapor up ahead before Salomen motioned towards him.
    Tiaz looked around at the environment, oddly some trees were missing there were even some scorch marks around the place. Manuux could find them but that was highly unlikely, Tiaz then felt hunger starting to creep on on him.

"Maybe we can finally rest up, what would you like Deer, Elk, Boar, Rabbit or perhaps Fox for tonight's dinner?"
    Tiaz said to the group inside of the caravan.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz got off the caravan and heard Saloman was going to stay, he then looked at Drapor.
    "I will go with you."
    Tiaz said bluntly before looking at Tumio and continued with.
    "Stay here and help set up camp Tumio, I will be fine you must stop your worrying."
    Tiaz looked back at Drapor.
    "Where too."
    Tiaz asked Drapor.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Saloman smiled and Tumio and trotted over to him on his cane.
    "Soldier, I take it?" He said when he was close to a few feet. There was a fair amount of sarcasm in his tone. "What's that old saying? 'Even a blind man could see that'." He then croaked with laughter and coughed slightly at the end of his cackle.

Drapor

Drapor smiled "Follow me, and try not to get lost" Drapor laughed and teleported into the forest, Then disappeared to re-appear again deeper into the forest he shot his bow and heard a sqeak come from the bush "First one of the day" Drapor smiled

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
    ((OOC: Sorry guys, I've been sick lately and was also tending to a baby bird who just recently died... I'm also going to be busy tomorrow, but I can post then if I can fit in some time. Probably around Monday though is when I will post.))
    "I would come with you, but I think our meal needs something else. Perhaps a stew? I know of an excellent recipe that my family has for stew. I just need to pick some nightshade and nirnroot for it." Elgorym called after Drapor and Tiaz. He then got up and searched some close by fields for good ingredients in the stew. Meanwhile, Derkeethus stayed and sat with Saloman.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz looked back at Elgorym and said.
    "Yes I shall wait for you while Drapor messes with us"
    Tiaz stood waiting for Elgorym to catch up and then heard an animal from inside the forest, it had just been injured and it was in pain. Tiaz bet Drapor was the cause of this, Elgorym had caught up.
    "Lead the way."
    Tiaz said to Elgorym, waiting to follow.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tumio looked at Saloman and then replied.
    "A soldier no more I might add, its been years since I fought for the Imperials and a few months since i have left the Imperial army. It seems it has gotten more into politics lately, I miss those days when I was a simple soldier but now it seems to obstructed by more desires. What about you how have you fared these days."
    Tumio looked at Saloman waiting for an answer.

Elgorym

((Luckily, I fit in time for today!))
    Derkeethus sat with Saloman. When Saloman asked Derkeethus where he was from, he paused for a moment. "I am actually from a town called Gideon, to the far west of Black Marsh." Derkeethus said. "...And I am pleased to be in the presence of my friends here at this moment." He smiled.

Meanwhile, Elgorym was thinking of making a stew and its ingredients and then turned to Tiaz. "I'll also try to get some fresh water that we can boil." Elgorym went to the fields that were somewhat far from the campsite to look for ingredients. Nightshade or nirnroot? The nirnroot could complement the stew nicely due to its taste, so perhaps that would work best. As he looked around a pond for nirnroot (and to check if the water was good), but instead he noticed an argonian nobleman wearing strapping-looking clothes appear on his horse down a road that stretched along the field.
    "Hello!" the argonian said. "You seem to be searching for nirnroots, yes?" Elgorym was cautious about what he said to this stranger. "Yes... What is your name?" The argonian nobleman laughed at his question. "Why I am... umm... Gallen!" Elgorym wasn't quite convinced. "Why are you out here, 'Gallen'?" he asked in response. "Well... You ask a lot of questions." the argonian put a hand behind his own back so Elgorym couldn't see it, and secretly prepared a unique magic spell. "Do you have a problem with that?" Elgorym asked, somewhat annoyed. "As a matter of fact, I do."
    The argonian jumped off of his horse, doing a flip onto the ground. To describe the argonian, well, he wasn't too tall nor short. His scales were somewhat red and he had a very spiky head. As he jumped off of his black horse, he ditched his fancy clothes, revealing a Dark Brotherhood uniform. "I should've known... The Brotherhood can never fool me." Elgorym said as he pulled his two swords out. The argonian smiled and unleashed his spell he was charging. "...Or kill me." Elgorym finished off. As the assassin unleashed his spell, a virtual bubble appeared around the two that was soundproof and prevented anything to go through it until its caster withdrew the spell. "It's because they never sent me. You will die here. I am known as Lurks-in-Shadows, and I will be getting my coin off of your corpse." the assassin said again. He conjured two sharp daedric swords that he held, with the one in his left hand backwards, a common fighting style with one-handed weapons. "No help from your friends, either." Lurks-in-Shadows snickered. He immediately lunged out a sword that scraped Elgorym's polished glass chest armor. Elgorym lost some footing and tumbled back slightly. Lurks-in-Shadows laughed, but was unaware that Elgorym was already lunging his glass sword to his arm. Quickly dodging it, the assassin retaliated and clashed a daedric sword onto Elgorym's glass swords. He pressed his foot onto Elgorym's chest and kicked him. Elgorym skid backwards, unaware that he was on the edge of a cliff. The assassin pushed him, but he quickly grabbed the ledge of the peak. "...Any last words, Rylven?" Someone who hired this assassin must know quite some about Elgorym, and clearly had a distaste for him. "Oh, yes, I do, actually." The proud argonian assassin grinned after Elgorym said this. "Well, let's hear it then." Elgorym smiled, much to the argonian's surprise. "...Watch your step." Immediately Elgorym grabbed onto the ledge with both hands and propelled himself upward right onto the assassin, and they began wrestling on the plains in the magical "bubble".

Elgorym

((OOC: No reply means I'll just continue on.))
    Elgorym pulled out his sword and pinned Lurks-in-Shadows to the ground. "Well, okay. You've got me." the argonian assassin said. "Who hired you?" Elgorym shouted at him. "I work for the sweet roll man." Lurks-in-Shadows spat back. Elgorym glared, "Very funny. Now tell me who hired you!" The argonian laughed. "Alright. I suppose no harm can come from telling you." Lurks-in-Shadows said. He knew it could get him in trouble, but he tried to look steady when speaking to the Bosmer, and was actually worried about his life on the line. "I was hired by a powerful man... thing. He has a mask that has an icy 'stare' to it." Elgorym sat up a bit and looked around the plains. "You've got to be kidding me... He's trying to assassinate me now!" Lurks-in-Shadows glared. "You don't say, horker-brains." Elgorym looked down again at the assassin. "Well actually, he didn't even perform the Black Sacrament. He had his little lackey: a fat, Nord pirate guy that the priest guy made do it for him. Didn't say his name, but said I would get paid in... Munaax, was it? Yeah, his riches." Elgorym knew lots of fat, Nord pirates, but he thought about one in particular. "Anything else about the man?" Elgorym put his sword closer to the Argonian's throat. "Yes." Lurks-in-Shadows said with a grimace. But instead of telling him more information, he disappeared into thin air using another spell, causing Elgorym to fall flat on his back. The magical "bubble" spell disappeared as the assassin left. Elgorym got up, filled a bowl with water and picked some good-looking nirnroot and walked back to the caravan to boil the water and finish the stew.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz walked after Elgorym seemed to turn a corner around a tree and vanished into thin air, He started to look around for Elgorym but then noticed him walking towards the caravan with a bowl of water and some nirnroot.
    "He seemed to have been in some sort of trouble after he vanished, Elgorym was clearly trying to hide something".
    Tiaz thought.

Tiaz suddenly looked back sensing another person watching them, somewhere in the forest, somewhere close by, The person felt dark and involved with another being, Tiaz couldn't quite picture him out. Tiaz turned back towards the caravan seeing Elgorym start on the stew, Tiaz starting to walk the opposite way of the caravan deeper into the woods, the trees were growing dense, the air started to fill with clean air, a branch snapped, Tiaz turned quickly already in his stance and then saw a arrow come out from nowhere, Tiaz caught it and then threw it to the ground, looking around he heard nor saw anything else suddenly Tiaz felt a series of small pricks just under his mask from behind, by his neck, he reached a pulled out four small darts and they had started to take affect.

"Saloman. . .help. . ."
    Tiaz tried to send a projection to Saloman with his so what location before feeling more pricks hit his neck,
    Tiaz clenched his Sword and threw it to where the darts were coming from before falling onto the ground, falling asleep he heard a Painful scream coming nearby from the trees.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tumio stood up and then looked at small group
    "Something is wrong."
    Tumio quickly said to the group before looking into the forest.

Drapor

"I'm Drapor the vampiric prince!, you can't do this to me!" Drapor for once, truly felt helpless. Some wizard had captured him and what seemed to be a assassin took him away. "Why do you capture me? Does someone want me dead. Well, almost everyone wants me dead" Drapor laughed at his own joke "Ok, You got me, your the only person in a thousand years to actually tie me up. Be proud of yourself" Drapor smiled "Wait, your....Scarbur" Drapor's jaw dropped. Scarbur was one of his father's secret friends. Drapor always hated him "Look, if your here about the whole Munaax thing. You've come to the wrong guy" Drapor sent a astral projection to Saloman "If you can hear this, come to the Dark Tower. I'm being held prisoner" Drapor was not sure if this would work. But he had sent one to Salthar before at the Ebony Tower.

N_Churches

The Hunted, who became the Hunter.
    Horus could hear a commotion near the road, ~An encampment? Hmmm..~ As he kept closer he could make out a man hunched over a fire, preparing a meal. Horus stayed hidden amongst the brush and trees, intently scanning the small group of Khajiit, ~Looks like there's an old wizard there too..~ Horus waited a moment before revealing himself to the old man..

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Saloman suddenly looked alarmed at the fire near Elgorym. He had just been telling Tumio of his recent alchemical studies when he got an undeniable sense that something was not right and knew exactly where to go - he had felt this magic before as The Synod often used it to communicate with their members.

He stood up and began walking towards the forest from which Tiaz was seen walking in to. "Something's not right here, Elgorym." He said. He then received yet another message, this one much clearer than the last. "Bosmer, check the Dark Tower, it's that Drapor fellow who's in trouble now." He said, turning back to Elgorym before ascending into the dark forest. He walked without support from his cane but it didn't seem to affect him at all, nor did the darkness of the forest, as his world was dark most of the time.

Pulled down his hood and walked within 10ft or so where Tiaz sent out their beacon. He then held his hands to his chest and charged up a powerful spell, his eyes glowing red, visible behind his blindfold. He dispelled the magic suddenly by spreading both arms out, and the eyes flashed brighter and then dimmed. The whole forest lit up, a holy light spreading from Saloman. Everything was visible and all living creatures nearby began to glow red.

((OOC: I'll let Tiaz reveal whatever it was in the forest since he invented it :p))